Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:40 pm
"Tell her I'm sorry..but..Sophie is like my sister, I can't stand people saying that kinda stuff....uh..its time for your check up" Seraph feltbad now.. about saying that  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 pm
Sophie sniffed she really didn't feel good.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:44 pm
Navo sighed"alright"he coughed and kept chewing on the gum"Anywho, shouldnt you check up on Sophie first"he asked"she is the pregnant one"he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:49 pm
"And your the smoker.." he sighed uting his ear to his chest "Ok..you've still been smoking havent you?" he put his palm to his temples "Well..your an idiot, the gum is good though..keeo up that, next time I'm here if you smoke I will hurt you.." he looked around "Wheres the other patients?"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm
Navo nodded then shrugged"not sure where Sophie is, might be in her shop's back room"he said with a sigh...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:51 pm
" owww." she stayed hidden  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:54 pm
"I eed to find her, by now the babies are kicking and she may hurt a bit"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 pm
Navo nodded"well like I said before, she might be in her back office"he said sticking another piece of gum into his mouth...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:58 pm
She winced and hid in the corner of her safe room more. Door was still locked. she was crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:06 pm
Navo sighed and got up, he went to Sophie's backroom and knocked on the door"hun you in there"he called. He wiggled the handle only to see it was locked. He sighed and reached down into his pocket and got the knife she had made him. He wiggled it into the crack between the door and lock and popped it open, he walked in and stared at Sophie"Hun why are you crying"he said and rushed to her side kneeling down next to her rubbing her back...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 pm
" Cuz of.... and it hurts!" she clutched her stomach  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm
He blinked"what hurts"he said"Is it the babies"he asked curiously and worried"do you need something or anything"he said about to go into a panic...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm
" There kicking too much or something hurts when i move."
" Owww"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:18 pm
Serenity was still exploring her new home when her stomach growled. She grimaced. Looks like it' food time for meh.. She spun around, walked back out of the tree house and walked back toward town. She looked around trying to find a good diner. Finally she stumbled upon a little cafe. Hmm...that fox, what was his name, o yeah Seraph, didn't he go this way?
Serenity pushed the door open, entering the cafe, and went to sit down in one of the booths.  

Serenity Lycan

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:46 am
Seraph walked into the office "Sophie, its ok, just lay still and I can help you out" he crouched beside her  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games