Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Drake gave an impressed laugh after he got over the panic of flailing at the brake to stop form crashing into the girl.
"Wow nice bike."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Koko looked over at Drake. "Learn to drive this well enough first," she said with a smile as she could only imagine what he was thinking now.

Drake acting bad-a$$ on a motor cycle. Not a convient form of transportation for a vampire though.

"That was probably Sam," she commented. "She's been working on that bike for over a year. Looks like she finally completed it."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Judith laughed again.
"What would we do without them?"

--

Mason saw the look she was giving him and turned to Lillin.
"Uh..... I think.... eight? Maybe... I don't remember." She said looking down at the floor in shame.
"It was eight, and they were all killed like that." Mason said, he had reread Lillin's papers earlier when she was watching the door.
"Where do we start the search?" Lillin asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:09 pm
"ok, ok." Drake said, sinking a little in compliance. He smiled at Judith and started driving again. He gradually got the hang of it, happier now he was going forwards on a straight road. He didn't dare bring the speed up much, though, more aware than ever of how the car rumbled beneath him.
"Am i doing ok?" he asked the girls a little nervously, not thinking to check his mirrors while he drove.

---

Tristen shook her head.
"ugh, that's terrible. those are the ones you know about too, probably more. depends how long the killer's been in town."
She hopped on the lower drawer and sat next to a body, practically using it as a leaning cushion as she thought.
"hmn...well the killer will need to kill again soon, I imagine. We need to look for physical descriptions of him or her...maybe we can get some tooth imprints or dna from the bites? The killer'll need to hole out somewhere in the day too, so maybe look for motels or abandoned places? maybe even the sewers? We need to look and ask around and see if we can find out if any strangers have entered town."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:12 pm
"If I said you were doing better than my first time would that please your ego without inflating it too much?" Koko replied. Bly gave a ressuring bark from the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:13 pm
Lillin looked confused.
"Tooth imprints? Biting?" She asked.
Mason's face hardened.
"Why do you know all this?" He asked, she was acting suspicious before but this was too much not to question. Whether she gave him that 'I dare you' look again or not, he was going to find out why.

--

"You're going good!" Judith grinned.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm
Drake grinned, looking decidedly more confident.
"thanks ladies. And I'm afraid you ran the risk - the ego is now inflated. be careful I don't' smother you with it."

---

Tristen folded her arms and looked him over, challenging him again. She knew she wasn't suppose dot let humans know, but as she'd thought before if they were a problem she could take care of them. It was more important that she had helpers. besides, plenty of humans knew of vampires - it was just a matter of keeping them 'in the loop' and keeping their mouths shut.

"I was sent here to investigate. I would be little use if I didn't have any info." She said teasingly, daring him to push further.
"Why, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:39 pm
"I'll have to remember not to do so in the future," Koko replied with a smirked. "Just don't drive us into a powerline or anything and I'll let you boast for the time being."

---

Sam stopped a little ways from the hospital. She needed to take a breather and calm herself down from the excitement. Although she felt a little guilty being so happy after Grace's funeral she knew the woman wouldn't want her moping about. In fact, Grace was more of the type to have a party to celebrate her life rather than cry over her passing.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:42 pm
"I'm with Koko," Judith laughed.

--

Mason also crossed his arms.
"I think you're either from the government or you're one of them." He said and nodded towards one of the bodies indicating he meant whatever was causing this.
Lillin looked at Mason in shock, what was he thinking accusing her new friend of such heinous crimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:51 pm
"And what do you think 'them' are?" Tristan asked, wanting to get him to say it. The look in her eyes indicated that he was right, and goaded him.

---

Drake pouted.
"I I'm not about to crash it." he said, bringing the speed up steadily and wincing slightlu as he turned a corner.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:02 pm
[I feel like this is that scene in the forest from Twilight. xD "Say it..." "vampire"]

Mason looked her over, considering his options. He'd already dug himself in too deep to back out now.
"Vampire."

--

Judith cringed as they flew around the corner.
"May want to slow down a bit for corners." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 pm
[lol]

"Sorry,sorry." Drake said, quickly losing his confidence and bringing the speed right down again. the steering wheel felt awkward in his hands, and he wasn't sure how long it took to break/

---

Tristen smiled a little coyly. As her smile spread she extended her fangs, revealing them.
"it does make sense, doesn't it?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:13 pm
Sam relaxed as she sat on her bike looking up at the sky. She felt very much alive and free on her set of wheels....like she could go anywhere. But in reality.....she couldn't. She felt bound to the autoshop and her family....and she wasn't the type to up and leave them. Besides, despite her complaints....and recents events-she still loved this town. She knew she would miss it if she left. Deciding on some music she turned on the radio just as Love and Theft's 'Runaway' started playing....

She raised a brow in surprise. "I'm not taking that as a sign," she said outload. "because you're not a car."

---

Koko panted him on the arm. "It's ok....stay calm," she said in a gently voice. "As she said-you're doing fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 pm
"It's okay, just keep that in mind." Judith said, seeing Drake deflate and feeling the car slow considerably.

--

Mason smirked.
"It does, from the date Lillin had it didn't look like typical serial killings."
He continued to look Tristen in the eye, she was a predator and he was potentially prey. If he showed weakness then she would see it. Goddamn Lillin's stupid nature shows but at least he'd learned something from them.
Lillin looked at Tristen in awe.
"So that's why you said to meet late?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 pm
[*has just discovered that my laptop is HD ready* eek biggrin awesome! wowza! soo....clear *paws at screen* great song btw]

Drake exhaled a little shakily, flushing in embarrassment that it was effecting him.
"uh-huh, i know I know."
he started to speed up again and finally started checking his mirrors.

-----

Tristen nodded, closing her mouth.
"Sun kills me." she said, seeing no harm in revealing that common fact to them.
"The way I understand it, some idiot's ignoring the Coven rules - maybe they've got too much of a bloodlust, maybe they're just an a*****e or a newbie, I don't know. My superiors told me to find them and take them out. breaking the 'masquerade' is a serious crime. Since you humans noticed things are getting weird, it's even worse. the idiot's not even trying to hide the killing method or dispose of the bodies."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games