Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:15 pm
Oblen scratches the back of his head, looking down and away still. ”Well… yeah… that’s because…” He thought for a few seconds before straightening up and saying immediately “Tired!... yeah, I’m tired… so, just let me sleep on it and we can discuss this when I have a clear head.”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:47 pm
Mira grabbed the sleeve of him jacket to keep him from moving "Your not going anywhere until you answer my question and tell my why your avoiding the answer." Her face was stern, and her eyes were those of a woman far beyond her years.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:42 pm
Oblen lets out a sigh and shrugs, avoiding eye contact due to slight embarrassment. ”Alright… alright… I’ll tell you… the reason I’m skidding around it is because I’m still unsure of wither I’m truly ready to become human just yet. Yes, I want to be human, but… I don’t know… like, how you’re not quite ready for a full choice of being an angel or a human… at least, I think you’re not ready quite yet, seeing as you’re acting a bit weird as well… just… I want to, but not right now…”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:48 pm
Mira dropped the sleeve of his jacket and backed away slightly.She shook her head slightly "I know what I want..and I also know it will get me killed evtually either way.No matter what I choose there's no way I can chage the fact my mother was what she was."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 pm
Oblen looks up finally to Mira to tilt his head some then shrugs. ”Well… yes, everyone has a possibility of getting killed or just flat out dying, and no it doesn’t change past occurrences… so… what IS what you want?”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 pm
Mira looked at him steadily, her face void of emotion "I want to stay as I am now...Halfbreed is just a name...This is who I am and I'm not changing it just because some demon has a grudge against my mother that passed to me."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:31 pm
Oblen moves his hand to his chin, looking away. "Um… could you clarify which demon we’re talking about?... you mean that demon that sent a hellhound that bit you or are you somehow relating some anger to me?... I’ll support you, whatever race you are, so I don’t really mind that you choose to remain how you are… you may, though, have some odd… ‘effects’… but they’re not to worry about until it happens…” He then blinks before asking another and final question by looking back to Mira. ”… Do you… have a preference on… what race I am?”  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I'm talking about the one who sent the hellhound, Reaver." Her face went pale when she voiced his name slapping a hand over her mouth as if she'd just insulted someone.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm
Oblen blinks before sitting down and crossing one leg over the other. "Ah, ok then... Reaver--" He suddenly noticed Mira had become to look pale. He raises an eyebrow as he rushes up to his feet. "Wh-What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I said his name..I'm not supposed to say his name...That's how he found my mom and killed her...It's like a Taboo..You say the name and it's like a tracking device.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 pm
Oblen shakes his head, walking over to her and shrugging. "Well... this time you can be prepared..." He said, turning to grab the necklace and tossing it to Mira. "... If he's to come here, the only one who'd be killed would be him... an an-- half angel and a demon against a demon?... it's like if two lions going up against another lion."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 am
Mira gave him a wry look "But I don't even know anything about this form yet..How could I even possibly help if it came to a fight?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm
[clor=darkred]Oblen rolls his eyes. "Well... fighting is a natural ability... you learned to breath... you pretty quickly learned to use your wings... so... just... learning your inner power in battle will be just as natural."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm
Mira frowned slightly "Yes, but unlike some.I'm not used to having to fight for my life.I only know what I do for self defense not for killing people...If that what you can even call them."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:43 pm
Oblen shrugs. Well… I can’t just train you in split seconds or anything… if you honestly can’t fight at all, than it’d take a long while to teach you.”  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games