Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
This is a real pic  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm
That is as real as my love for Twilight....  

Coldfront44

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm
i won 3k in nightshrouds contest XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm
So??? Lame-o. lol... jk  

Coldfront44

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:14 pm
That looks... photoshopped. xD

I got yelled at my stupid bus driver because I didn't say good morning to her today. e_e  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:16 pm
>.> my bus driver is annoying she gets pissed for no reason but she got hit in the head with a bottle of white out so that makes it more bearable  

Cephalon Kish

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Is this her?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:21 pm
I wanted to tell off my bus driver. e_o And then stab her with a pair of scissors >.<

Roger~ O_O OMG! That's her! xD  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PHX_Roger_ILKN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 pm
LOL funny  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:27 pm
I have had my bus driver since I was in kindergarden, he has killed one of my dogs, written me up on multiple occasions for absolutely no reason, he keeps boys on one side of the bus and girls on the other, no food or drink allowed, no bookbags allowed, no cellphones, and I think he sat next to Jesus in 3rd grade... lol Oh oh oh.. He stops to b***h at us for NO damn reason...  

Coldfront44

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 pm
If that was me, the moment he killed my dog, I'd be like: Uh uh uh. No no no. Oh HELL no. You ******** killed my dog, and you're gonna keep bitching at us for no gahdamn reason? Uh uh. Not gonna flow. *stab stab stab*

WAIT A SECOND. No bookbags allowed?! Wth, you're going to school, you're supposed to have bookbags...
Your bus driver is insane.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
If that was me, the moment he killed my dog, I'd be like: Uh uh uh. No no no. Oh HELL no. You ******** killed my dog, and you're gonna keep bitching at us for no gahdamn reason? Uh uh. Not gonna flow. *stab stab stab*

WAIT A SECOND. No bookbags allowed?! Wth, you're going to school, you're supposed to have bookbags...

if he killed my dog i wouldnt have said anything id just stab his a** til he was near death then slowly twist the thing i stabbed him with. I was about to do that to my bus driver because she didnt stop and made us run to catch the bus.  

Cephalon Kish

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:32 pm
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

if he killed my dog i wouldnt have said anything id just stab his a** til he was near death then slowly twist the thing i stabbed him with. I was about to do that to my bus driver because she didnt stop and made us run to catch the bus.

It's more fun to toy with people you hate and THEN kill them though.
Make them think they've got a chance at surviving and then crush their hopes and kill their a** off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
FireBringer_Kain
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

It's more fun to toy with people you hate and THEN kill them though.
Make them think they've got a chance at surviving and then crush their hopes and kill their a** off.

XD now you see why i love her shes evil well then ima get some rest night everyone  

Cephalon Kish

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm
I was in third grade.. I cussed him out... highschoolers here are not allowed to have bookbags... we gotta carry our stuff...  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games