Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image The twins

User Image Damian Scott

Three new slaves were brought in and thrown into he cages. Two looked exactly alike and held onto each other while kneeling in a corner. These two where Lucian and Damian Luna. just captured as runaway slaves. The two have never been away from each other and Lucian was very protective of his brother. They had short spiky blond hair and ice blue eyes. Lucian had a dragon tattoo on his chest and both were wearing torn and dirty jeans.

The third slave that was thrown in the cage was Damian Scott. He had been caught stealing by a slave catcher and the guy had collared him and now Damian was on the market. Damian was standing and his clothes were also torn and dirty. He had shoulder length black hair and deep violet eyes. He was watching the other two as he leaned against the cage, trying to act like he wasn't bothered about being enslaved like he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Shezen walked into the cold, dark room the reaked of terror. He took a big sniff of air in. Just the way he liked it. He walked by the human's cage and stopped to observe "hmmm....very intresting. This is the first I have gazed at a human slave. As hard as it is to believe."  

TT Retarted_Kool-aid TT

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Damian looked over at the guy who stopped in front of his cage. "Yeah, probably because we're smart enough not to get caught. I was stupid, got caught stealing food and now I'm here. Next time I won't be so stupid. Next time I won't get caught."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 pm
User Image

Shezen studies the human slave some more and then smacks his teeth. "Hm. I feel you would be too much of an anchor. I need slaves strong enough to help me with....jobs. You would be too much of an annoyance." Shezen countinues walking and spots to slaves that looked alike. "Woah. What do we have here?"

TT Retarted_Kool-aid TT

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

The twins looked up at the man, watching him as he walked towards their cage. Lucian did the talking since Damian was to shy. "W... we're twins. My brother can clean and I can cook. We're hard workers sir." Lucian was doing his best to get the man to buy them so they could get out of this cage and away from the place. "We're also vampires so we can handle any work you give us to do. We're also really good with animals and my brother is an artist."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

Rain lookes at them, trying to read their souls. What he found was no soul at all. They were vampires, but did they know what they were capable of? Rain took a long knife out of his pocket and threw it at the talkative slave in the cage. "Think fast!"

TT Retarted_Kool-aid TT

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 pm
Lucian grabbed the knife before it had a chance to reach him or Damian, hissing when the bade cut his hand. "What the hell was that for?" He wasn't to happy the man had thrown a knife at them, mostly since it could have hurt Damian.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 pm
~keysa walks in~you guys are a bunch of fools~sits on a table~  

Senpi Yuki-Chan

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Senpi Yuki-Chan

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:21 pm
how about this~keysa unlocks katashi cage~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 pm
come on  

Senpi Yuki-Chan

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Hatsumomo was dragged into the slave maket by a crudely made collar that was digging in to her peach color skin making it turn a harsh red. Turning her head to look at the patrons of the marketplace as her dainty pale hand pulled at the rough metal at the base of her neck trying to pull it away from her skin, smiling sadly as the chain was hooked to a thick stone wall. 'At least I wasn't put in to a tiny cage like before." She thought settling on the cold floor, her knees dragged up to her chest slowly rest her head against the wall behind her.

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games