Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Steffi's eyes shot unpleasantly towards Xavier, when she heard her name uttered from his irritating voice. A sneer shot onto her lips, and red eyes narrowed in disdain. "Oh I wonder why I got mad at you?" She growled, loud enough for the boy to hear, even though he was a few seats away. "Maybe because I was close to falling off my broom to my death? Or maybe because your idiotic moves sent me skyrocketing and into an even more perilous situation? Or maybe because you then decided it was obviously my choice to send my broom even higher because I obviously love the idea of falling to my death? Or I don't know you're annoying, rich boy comments about the orphanage? Or maybe you loosing our house more points than I care to count. My list of reasons for being mad at you goes on forever." She growled, fingers toying with her fork. She was half tempted to fling the fork at him, and see if her aim was still good enough to stick it in his forehead. She shook her head at the idiot, deciding it wasn't worth it at the moment, and turned her head back to Luke, trying and failing to smile at her friend. Suddenly an idea struck her and a smirk flitted onto her lips. "Heeeey Luuuuuke." She said in a sing songy voice, drawing out the vowels in her words. "I bet you'd be willing to help me..... get back at him." She said, her words now the quietest of whispers, as she jerked her thumb at the git she was forced to call a housemate. Innocent red eyes blinked at her friend hopefully. She knew he'd be able to come up with some sort of prank that would at least make up for some of her annoyance towards the kid.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

IceGrayWolf
Diamond_Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier's eyes widened when he heard the voice of the very girl he was talking about. It isn't gonna be pleasant, he knows that. He blinked as he turned his head towards her. He took a deep breath. He knew that whatever he would say would only make it worse but, he gotta make a stand.
" Steffi, I, I was trying to save that time. It wasn't my fault, when you started flying higher. And, well, that wasn't your fault either. " He was starting to regret saying those words, but, annoying rich boy comments about the orphanage? " I wasn't doing annoying, rich boy comments. I was sure that I donated to every orphanage I know---- " He paused, then rubbed his temples. " You know what? I don't give a damn about what you think of me, but I was freakin sure that I was worried when you were in danger. " After finishing that, he clenched his jaw, then looked back to Theodore and Jacob. He let out a sigh, then buried his face on his arms. " Dammit! " he cursed, hitting the table with his fist. Why can't she understand that?! Sure he made comments that she didn't like, but when she was falling off of her broom, he wanted to help. He really did. He lifted up his head, then faced to Jacob. " I made it worse, didn't I? Well, I'm pretty sure that she'll make a comeback later. Maybe something worse than when she lobbed a spoon at me. "

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Regretting
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: My death starts now.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Regretting
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Theodore, Jacob

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Maxx Disorder

Diamond_Wales

XxXDevil-Chan

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:37 pm
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Lilac eyes blinked up at Remy as she spoke before veering to meet Jayden’s. —Didn’t mean to make it seem as though you were bothering me, she’d heard her friend try and reason with the boy. ”But I did,” she said slyly and darted her gaze away from the both of them to let a small simple smile worm its way onto her lips. Jay reminded her too much of Kellan, and that wasn’t a pleasant thought to dwell on.

Soon though, Remy’s mind seemed to reel backwards and catch what Cersei had said. An impish smile grew as she giggled, raising her head off of Remy to shrug her shoulders, trying to suppress the grin that grew. ”Well, I’ve always been a lucky one—maybe my lucks just rubbing off on you?” She giggled earnestly. ”Oh— Cersei was cut off, however, by a group of second years, one of whom, slammed his fist against the table and cursed quite loudly. Lilac eyes blinked, and her veela blood burned hot in her veins as she held her tongue—

But that never quite works out as planned….. ”Really, mate? Because you sound like an annoying rich boy right now,” Cersei remarked with pursed lips. And she was one to know, because she was an annoying little rich girl as well, her mother was a famous singer, but that didn’t mean she’d ever told anyone that.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall
---------- with Remy and the Gryffindors
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled at Cersei, feeling her cheeks get hot. "Why am I blushing right now?!" All at once, a fight seemed to break out. A couple of second years seemed to be at each other's throats, tones sharp. The Prefect stood to her feet, eyes narrowed in anger. "OI! Both of you! Stop fighting. I don't want to take points away on the first day, but I will. Understand?" She pointed her spoon at them, looking like she would not hesitate to hit either of them with it. "Now both of you. Apologise to one another. Now."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
IceGrayWolf
XxXDevil-Chan

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier turned as another familiar voice came up, this time it was Cersei. When she said that he was sounding like an annoying rich boy now, he looked down.
" Really? " he asked, a painful look on his face. He didn't mean to be like that. He just wanted to talk right, but it just scrambled his words. Maybe it's because he can only say what he want in Hogwarts....what he say was limited when his family is around, so he's terrible at things like this. At the same time, a fifth year Gryffindor prefect came, telling them to stop fighting. He looked at her, he was confused what to do! When she told them to apologize to one another, he kept quiet. He just nodded. Great. Another problem because of him. The start of this year isn't going quite well....again. He faced to Steffi, who seemed to be planning something with Luke. He gulped, knowing that what they would do to him would be something horrible. " I'm sorry, Steffi. I'm so sorry, " he apologized, really regretting what he said. It was his fault after all. If he just didn't say that. If he just didn't try to help Steffi. If he just didn't talk last year, none of this would've happened. After apologizing, he faced to turn the two older girls. " I'm sorry, too. " He wanted to hide the sad look on his face. He tried to smile, but why can't he do it now? He was always smiling. Still trying, it ended up with him, having a sad smile on his face.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Regretting
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: ......I'm not liking how this year is going...
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Apologizing
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Theodore, Jacob, Gryffindors

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

XxXDevil-Chan

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ sighed. She didn't want to deal with this. She hated dealing with her own dang problems! She glanced around the room, then at her watch. "FIRST YEARS! Let's get a move on. We do need sleep." She walked to the door, then waited. Soon, she would (hopefully) be swarmed by first years.... most of which were taller than her. This was turning out to be a great year.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Curious lilac eyes darted back and forth between the second years as static tensions rang high, she smirked as she played with the spoon of pudding in her mouth while awaiting the outcome that was sure to be entertaining. But the boy seemed too docile, he submitted and apologized, but the girl didn’t look like she was about to say a word; before she could deduce what might happen next, Remy stood to attention and called all of the students to follow her. Cersei was too full to eat anyway, she spared a moment for another sip of pumpkin juice before slipping out of her seat to join Remy at her side. ”Hey Rem, I’ll catch up with you in a bit, okay? Meet me outside the common room once the kiddies are all in bed?” She decided, really, instead of actually asking.

Flashing a wanton wink, Cersei bounded away to the rambunctious little second year that seemed to fall into way of chaos one too many times. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and led him behind the rest of Gryffindors out to the antechamber. ”C’mon mate,” Cersei told Xavier with the low, soft and carnal hum of her voice. ”I think we should talk.” Her veela lips twisted into a soft smirk.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall to Antechamber
---------- with Xavier
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK
IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Xavier continued to battle out his bothersome thoughts. He felt like his head was about to burst as he mentally panicked. As the other students started to move towards their respective common rooms, he stayed for a moment, taking a bite from a cupcake he just took. Munching, his messed up self still hasn't gone away. He would just eat until his thoughts would be washed away. A couple of seconds later, he took a piece of pumpkin pastie, and a golden snitch pop, standing up to move to the common room. Walking, he ate the sweets he took. As he walked past some other students, an arm pulled him out of the crowd and behind to others. ' Huh ? ' he thought, realizing that he was dragged behind. Well not actually dragged, but ...never mind. The brunette looked at who it was, seeing that it was Cersei. Knowing who it was, he suddenly became more perplexed. When she said that they should talk, he gulped.
" Blimey, " he uttered, scratching his cheek. He let a unsettled sigh, then said, " Am I in trouble? " He think he was since, well, why would an older student want to talk to him? Maybe it was because of what he said about Steffi? He's not sure. Adding more thoughts to his head, he decided to cool himself down. At least he made himself composed.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Baffled
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Am I gonna get detention? Uhhhhh, I hope not
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Following?
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Cersei

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She giggled and shook her head, long ebony curls dancing in front of her face that she had to brush away with the back of her had. Trouble? As if she’d be the one to confront anyone about trouble. Hell, it might as well have been her middle name… But she knew when to pick her battles. ”No, mate, you’re not in trouble… I just wanted to talk to you,” she explained as she led him away from the table and several meters from the great double doors.

”I don’t know what happened between you and her, but, she seems to be the feisty type, best not do much to get in her way… And as for the whole “rich boy” comment,

“You kind of were coming off that way; if anyone heard you and was an orphan, they will get offended. Not because you donated or anything, but because you have the family and the money and it’s like you flaunt it in their faces…

“Hell, I’m bloody rich too, my mum lives on Bishops Avenue, you may have heard of it, it’s better known as ‘Billionaire’s Row’…. But it’s not like I go around bleedin’ out the same story to everyone I met. You’re the heir of a duke; start acting like one—y’know, noble, and, polite, and patient...

“Or whatever it is dukes do.”
She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hall to Antechamber
---------- with Xavier
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:23 am
User Image
User Image

Xavier let out a sigh of relief. Good, he wasn't in trouble. But it's still gonna be something. He obediently followed the older girl, ready to receive anythign she throws at him. What the. Wait, she was actually giving him advice? The brunette blinked as he looked at Cersei. After hearing the first one, he looked down. He found himself gloomy again.
" I'll try my best to avoid her...or something, " he managed to say. Here it comes, the rich boy comment part. Ouch. " I, umm, I guess I was. Maybe it's because freedom of speech is something I never grew up with whenever I'm with them... " He licked his lips, and swallowed hard. When she said that her mom lives in Bishops Avenue, Xavier's eyes widened. Of course he knew the place, they used to live there....Back then. But, forget about that, his hunch was correct. This girl is related to the famous singer, Diane Burke. But still, he wasn't quite sure. He blinked a few time as he looked down again, that was before he heard the word duke. His heart stopped for a moment when he heard the word and immediately looked at her. He started feeling hot, his breathing slightly became heavy. He stuttered in silence for a while but managed to let out his voice. " W-why did you say that I'm a heir of a duke? I'm not. Well, technically, not anymore. I used to, but that was back then, " he told her. He fixed his tie, making it loose so that he could breath better. At least he made himself calm after hearing that damned word. He gulped, wiping off the sweat from his face. It's that cursed word again. He chuckled eerily, it's been a while since he felt this. This feeling of betrayal. Of revenge. Looks like the males of the Nicholson Family,starting from Paulo, feel like this whenever they hear that. Some would simply call it a short anxiety disorder attack, but for him it wasn't. For him it was something that will haunt him for his life. For him it was a curse.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Shocked
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I feel like I'm choking up, but then I'm not
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Mentally Panicking, woooo

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:44 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She shrugged her shoulders, her own hypnotizing lilac eyes reflected the years of knowledge that had floated in one ear and became lost in the translucent mist of her mind that harbored every secret she could. She ran her fingers through her hair as the boy began to stumble over his own words, tripping over them until it seemed like he’d fallen flat on his face. But she gave him a small reassuring pat on the shoulder. ”Hey mate, don’t be so down; by the looks of it, that girls a loon anyway, and you don’t want to lose house points because of her, do you?” When he became startled that she’d known of his past, she gave him a small, sly wink accompanied with an impish grin.

”If there’s anything I know, it’s being excommunicated.” But she bit her tongue and paused there, she’d never told anyone this, and she sure as hell wasn’t about to tell him now—even if it was gnawing at her insides. ”I’m a Burke, remember?

“We Burkes… we tend to know things…. And besides… My great-great grandmother or something was married to the Notts, and they’re the Duke of Wales, so….

“It’s hard not to learn a thing or two when people talk over you like you’re wallpaper…

“Anyway… don’t feel so bad, now c’mon, let’s get to the common room before everyone’s gone, I don’t want to get stuck sleeping in Gryffindor tower because we’re too late.”

[[Exit Cersei]]

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Great Hal
---------- going to the common room
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:35 am
User Image
User Image

Xavier, after taking a few deep breaths, finally simmered down. He rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying to stop the headache that was coming to him. Looks like his current state is not too well. He felt a pat on his shoulder and looked up to the older girl. He shook his head at the question. Of course, that would be anyone's answer. You wouldn't wanna be the student who made your house lose points just by the start of the year. When he saw her wink at him with a jaunty grin, he became more confused. Just how much does she know?

As he heard her words, he became nervous—he became scared. But it didn't stop there. Excommunicated. That was the term he heard from the fourth year, and by the looks of it, she was dismissed, just like....him. He shifted his eyes towards the students that were going to their common rooms, blinking.
" So you were....banished, too, huh? " he asked, squinting his eyes. No! That shouldn't have come out! " N-no, I mean, darn. I didn't mean to say it out loud, I'm so sorry! Please ignore what I said. " He was starting to panic. Why does he keep doing that?

Listening quietly, he couldn't stop staring at her eyes. Blue eyes gazed at lilac ones, but he still managed to remember everything she said. Wait, so somehow, the Burkes are related to the Notts? Sure he knew that they was a connection between the two but, once, they were actually family? That was new. It was like that, but then she encouraged him to cheer up again. He nodded, following her. Wait, what?! Stuck sleeping in the tower? just because they were late? Was that even ruddy possible? He blinked, gulping at the thought that they would actually sleep outside. Nevertheless, he followed the fourth year, a relieved smile on his face.

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Shocked, Confused, Nervous, yeah, all three at the same time
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: I learned to many new things...so many
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Rushing over to the Common Room

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:Exit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei strolled into the great hall nonchalantly. Another year past and he still had no idea what he was doing or where he was going. Sure he was only a second year, but he had to choose electives for next year and honestly hadn't a clue what he even wanted to do. Maybe be a teacher? But in what. He groaned and sat at the table. No direction in life, and added on to that, he had to deal with Alaric and all of his bullshit. Maybe he should have just stayed away when he had walked away the first time, because now he knew he couldn't walk away, no matter what kind of crap he spewed when he was angry at the older boy. He just wished he knew what to do and how to fix their.... problems.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 am
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli skipped into the great hall, her mood fantastic. She was back together with Cam, and even though they had lost every single one of their Quidditch games again, they had actually scored points this year. She had scored points! She smiled happily and found a spot at the table that had room around her for Cam to sit with her. He was her boyfriend. He loved her. She loved him, and that stupid little Slytherin whore would never be able to mess with them again. She could count on that. She trusted Cam. So anything that had to do with Rui this time, she would make sure to believe Cam's side sooner than to believe the little brat's side. She smiled and looked around, waiting for Cam to join her.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 am
User Image 
But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

User Image

But these things take time love. These things take backbone. 
But you better know how to point out the liars.

OOC: Outfit in side bar

Steffi yawned and walked to the Gryffindor table. End of the year. Now it was back to the orphanage. Back to no food, and having to steal. Back to cold nights and even colder people. Back to real life. She didn't mind it really. She had grown up there and she spent 90% of her time away from the actual orphanage anyways. She was also excited to see Jer and Kenny again. She wanted to make sure they were okay and not dead or starving. She worried about them without her near by. How were they supposed to get food and clothes and stuff without her? It wasn't like the orphanage gave anyone much food. They were lucky to get one meal a day there. If that. She sighed and twirled a lock of her hair as she eyed the rest of the Great Hall. She bet a lot of these brats were going back to manors and mansions and estates. They would always get wonderful food and have clothes on their backs and rooms to themselves. It made her sick. Here she was having to steal to keep her siblings alive and suffering and making sacrifices for them, and little pureblood brats got to go home to their own little castles and continue to live the dream, forgetting all about the poor little orphans without a home or a family.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
You’ve got to weigh your
wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games