Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Table

Noah noticed Conn's green eyes. They were really pretty actually. He tried not to stare, he didn't want to offend him again. "I'm so ready for classes to start.. Is that weird?" Noah laughed, but then redirected the conversation towards everyone sitting near him. Jokingly, "Of course I say this now, but give it a couple weeks, right?"

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

"This world is older than any of you know,
and contrary to popular mythology,
it did not begin as a paradise.
For untold eons, Demons walked the earth;
made it their home -- their Hell...

/// First Year /// House: Slytherin /// Great Hall: Slytherin Table ///
/// Thinking: boy he is cute ///

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conn like hearing him laugh, still not smiling he said, "no, it is not, I'm ready too...," then he turned his head and looked down at his food, seeing that he had only ate a bit before looking back at Noah. "I think that school will be much more fun then being at home..," he said the word home with dislike, "..even when they get hard"

OFC: N/A

....In time they (the demons) lost their
purchase on this reality,
and the way was made for the mortal animals.
For Man. What remains of the Old
Ones are vestiges: certain magics, certain creatures"

JayzStar13

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

"Isn't that the truth!"
Noah said back to Conn. Remembering how much he hated his life back home, with his family and adoptive brother, Noah got quiet all of a sudden. It passed quickly, but his childhood memories still have an effect on even his outgoing personality.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

/// Thinking: ... ///

Conn saw how quiet Noah got and thought he know why, his family probably sucks as much as that orphanage I live at. "you alright," he said looking at him and then the rest of the table, then back to Noah before saying "you don't have to answer that, I say out of it." Conn then picked up his fork and looked at his full plate, before setting it back down.

JayzStar13

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel chuckled lightly and took Amelia's greeting happily. "It is very nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Hershel."
"There is nothing wrong with pride, it is good to have a sense of worthwhileness for one's work and efforts, are you thinking of joining the team or simply watching? Both are very exciting!" he grinned, suddenly wondering if Pod had any notion of trying his hand at the sport. As far as the second year knew, the timid boy would feel too displaced doing anything beyond his mute duties. Hershel hoped with all his heart that his friend would with time grow form that and shed the anxiety he always had for any retaliation or fear of stepping out of line. It was good of him to be as he was; it kept Hershel grounded, but Pod deserved a chance at his own adventures. Perhaps he had a passion for Quidditch where Hershel did not.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Zombilious

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff. No big deal!" Noah blew it off. It was way too soon for him to spill his guts to his new classmates. I mean after all he was still getting the read on him. Vulnerability was not his strong suit.

Noah turned back to Hershel and Amelia. Bringing the conversation back to Quidditch. "You can bet one day I'll be flying out there one day for our team!" Noah, using his hands, imitates himself flying around the Quidditch field, smiling and confident of the statement he just made. He couldn't wait until flying class, so he could finally start practicing.

JayzStar13

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Conn nodded and then looked at the boy with brown hair not knowing his name and then back to his food, well I think I should try to eat more...no, this food stinks, where is desert, now that would be good, he thought to himself before looking back at the other Slytherins. Then thinking about flying, "ya I think it will be fun to get on a broom again," he said to the group.

JayzStar13
Pale Mist

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Noah noticed the fact that Conn said 'again'. He was so jealous. Although his father had taken him to Quidditch matches, he'd never actually flown himself. That's why he was so excited for classes to start. "You've flown before?! That's so cool!"

JayzStar13

The_Slave_Master105

Demonic Millionaire

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Conn actually smiled a little before saying, "ya at the center where I live, the other's and I did it all the time, have you flown?" He was watching Noah now, moving his hand's up he took off his sunglasses and set then on the table they were starting to bug him.

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:49 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[First Year]] [[Slytherin]] [[Pureblood]]

Gabriel's sorting did not surprise him. The Sinclaire family had quite the reputation at Hogwarts, and a reputation in Slytherin. He knew where he belonged. However, instead of immediately joining the rest of his new house mates at the table, he waited for Valerie's sorting to be announced. He was not worried for her, but presentation was everything. Gabriel wanted to be certain he presented them both in the best possible light.

"Well done, Sister" he whispered to her, after her sorting as she took her place beside him.

"Thanks", Valerie responded, though she couldn't quite think of a reason to be grateful. Perhaps, he young witch was thanking herself for a rather uneventful beginning.

The twins turned simultaneously and began to walk toward the Slytherin table. It was Gabriel who would take the lead in this next step, and although they never spoke a word about it, it was a silent understanding that ran between them.

Gabriel noticed a two young boys having a conversation. He'd noticed both of them before, earlier, but, now that the sorting ceremony had named them Slytherins, he was suddenly much more interested. After all, those worthy of being Slytherin had greatness within them. He was cool, and cautious, but, he also knew exactly how this situation should be handled.

"Pardon the interruption", he began, he velvety smooth voice taking on an air of arrogance, "I thought I should introduce myself, Gabriel Sinclaire. And this is my sister, Valerie".

"Pleased to meet you", Valerie added.

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[First Year]] [[Slytherin]] [[Pureblood]]

The_Slave_Master105
JayzStar13

phoenixfeather1007

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/First Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the boy and his sister approached, Edajin's attention was grabbed. Turning to look at the pair of them, he carefully closed the book, setting it to the table and rising slowly to his feet. Something about this boy.. There was something about him that Edajin felt was challenging him. 'So, this is the one..' he thought behind an intense stare. 'This is the one whose respect I must outrank in the eyes of our peers.' Stiffly and formally, Edajin extended his hand, his senses overpowered by one word. Rival.

With: Slytherin Table

phoenixfeather1007

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; intrigued

xxxTossing his words in her head it seemed they would get along. Being stumped on the question she thought about it, "I think I'd play for fun but not for competition. The game seems a little to complicated for me to play to be honest." The game wasn't hard but the rules and the speed of the game would make her faint.

xxx"Have you wanted to join?" He didn't seem like the type but he could surprise her. Sorting was almost over; the line of first years were dwindling down to the end. It all ended the same for them, scared and frightened at the beginning and when they got to their table greeted. Hogwarts was going to be more of a home than a school

xxxThere was a tingle on the bare of her neck. Turning around she saw a pair of twins approaching Edjain. The pair head themselves high and had a steady stride. Rich, honorable family most likely, Amelia thought to herself. She winced when the boy spoke, his words felt like poison to her ears. Leaning closing to Hershel her words trembled, "Who are they?" Knowing her freckled friend he would immediately introduce himself or skinny his way into the conversation.

[OCC; ...]
[With; Freya, Hershel]

Pale Mist

panic_memors

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:27 am
User Image

User Image

Noah turned, facing the twins. He stood up and extended his hand "Hi I'm Noah. Noah Rivers. Nice to meet you both." Noah's confident tone overrode his excitement to get to know the twins. He was more intrigued by their persona's than any of the other students he had met thus far. Although, he wasn't exactly sure why. The other students seemed really awesome, but deep down the real reason was probably because these two seemed to pose the biggest challenge to him. Noah still hadn't figured out whether they would be friends or foes...

phoenixfeather1007

Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:18 am
User Image

User Image
First YearElevenSlytherin Single

Freya looked up, snapping out of her slight daze. "Not to sound like the muggle in the room, but what exactly is Quidditch?" She asked confused. Freya hated feeling this way, she was supposed to be a witch not a stupid muggle. Freya then noticed the freckled boy, 'he wasn't a first year so he must of been here last year' she deduced. Smiling at him she added, "I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Freya nice to meet you all."

Zombilious
Pale Mist

panic_memors

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:39 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

"I can completely agree with you on that, Amelia. It is one think to know the rules and understand the game, but another completely to play and keep up with it. It can so easily become dangerous, especially if you are not the strongest flyer, which I must admit I am not." He chuckled with good humor, feeling strangely comfortable in the mesh net himself and some of the other students seemed to be forming in this part of the table; conversations and glances bouncing off each other in the bubble.
"I am sure there are many students in Hogwarts who would love to play it for fun rather than for sport," As he finished his thought a girl sitting near Amelia perked up and smiled in introduction. "Oh my goodness, my manners, I am so sorry, my name is Hershel, it is a pleasure Freya!" he grinned to the other first year, "Oh, don't worry about that, Many students are Muggleborn. Quidditch is the most popular sport in the wizarding world. It is a sort of mixture of football and rugby i would say, played on broomsticks with three goals and three different kinds of balls and multiple different positions for the player. You will get a much better explanation from your Flying teacher," he smiled sheepishly.
His head turned when he heard a voice behind him, directed towards where Noah sat. Hersh turned in unison with Amelia and scanned the pair of newly sorted Slytherins. At the mention of the boy's surname, a small bell was run in the second year's head. "I have no idea, but I think I have heard of their family. Many of the noble and old-blooded children of the wizarding world get sorted into this house. I am sure they are famous or wealthy for something or another their parent or ancestor did." Hershel whispered back, taking one last look at the pair before turning back to Freya and glancing at Edajin, seeing a change in the boy. Suddenly, Hershel felt the need to place his guard up.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

panic_memors

Xadyn-C

Zombilious

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games