Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:32 am
Trigramatic
Tails sat up with him, and one ear was quirked. "You sound hungry," he said.

"I am hungry. What's for breakfast?" He asked Tails.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am
Tails shrugged. "I dunno. I guess we ask Blizz."

Blizz, however, might soon find himself too distracted to make breakfast. He had mail.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am
"Then come on, let's go ask him." He said trying to scoot out of bed. Kid liked his food, at least.

As I made my way to the kitchen with the SNAG in tow, instincts tripped. "Yes." I stashed the SNAG in a hurry and made a beeline for the door, making my way outside, finding Articuno making its arrival. "Articuno. You made it, and quicker to boot. Though I guess I got to consider how much Mikey wanted to send back to me."

"Arrrririii." Articuno replied back.

"Huh? That important? Well, let's have it then." I said, kneeling down and unstrapping the canister from Articuno's leg. "Thank you, Articuno. Come on inside and take a breather, ok?" I lead Articuno back in, stroking its feathers down the back of its head. I was grateful for what it was doing and it was doing the bird some good too, getting out as much as it is now. The bird wouldn't be doing this years ago, for sure.

I made my way into the main room as Articuno nestled up into a corner to relax. I sat down on the couch and popped open the canister to pull out the contents inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:33 am
This time, the note wasn't even concealed in an envelope. Inside the canister was a scrap of parchment that was nowhere near as long as Mikey's previous correspondence and, indeed, had to do with only one item from Blizz's previous letter:

I found a note in one of Dad's books. It says if he ever needed to suddenly disappear, it meant that there was something important he needed to meddle into.

Our only clue is the book: it's about the era of lost trigrams. I don't think I can find him without your help. Please come as soon as you can.

-Mikey

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:42 am
Trigramatic
This time, the note wasn't even concealed in an envelope. Inside the canister was a scrap of parchment that was nowhere near as long as Mikey's previous correspondence and, indeed, had to do with only one item from Blizz's previous letter:

I found a note in one of Dad's books. It says if he ever needed to suddenly disappear, it meant that there was something important he needed to meddle into.

Our only clue is the book: it's about the era of lost trigrams. I don't think I can find him without your help. Please come as soon as you can.

-Mikey

I stared in confusion at the canister, looking in it to make sure that I did in fact get everything out of here. I'd almost figure there was something more to this than just this tiny scrap of paper. It was kind of a let down actually...but that virtually became irrelevant when I saw what was on the parchment....

Well, at least Mikey did one thing I told him to do. He didn't hesitate to get me to come over there. Yeeeeaahhhh, I knew that Miles was probably to get in over his head, and considering that Mikey had no indication of him in days, he probably found it high time. As did I. But I didn't know the severity of this at all. Considering whatever he's in was in a region that was a bit more volatile than the one I live in? Yeeeah, I may want to take someone along for the ride. Question was. Who?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 am
"Mornin, Blizz," Tails said, rubbing his eyes as he walked into the room. He didn't really want to be up yet, but Tristen was hungry. Something needed to be done about this before they went back to sleep.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:59 am
Trigramatic
"Mornin, Blizz," Tails said, rubbing his eyes as he walked into the room. He didn't really want to be up yet, but Tristen was hungry. Something needed to be done about this before they went back to sleep.

I stood up from the couch, looking at the parchment, trying to figure out what the hell I needed to do apart from getting over there. That train of thought, however, stopped when Tails made his way into the room with me. "Huh? Oh morning, Tails. You doing ok?"

"I'm hungry..." Tristen spoke up. Well that was straight to the point.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 am
"Yeah, and I don't think either of us are getting back to sleep until he gets something to eat," Tails said. He, himself, was not at all hungry. Not when there was ripe sleep to be had.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeah, and I don't think either of us are getting back to sleep until he gets something to eat," Tails said. He, himself, was not at all hungry. Not when there was ripe sleep to be had.

"Alright, I'll go fix you boys up something to eat real quick then go do what I need to do." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm
"What are you gonna do?" Tails wondered. He couldn't tell that there might be something wrong.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm
Part of me wanted to not tell Tails that there was concern in the Hyda region. I know that, at the very least, parents kept secrets from their kids for one reason or another, granted a lot of the times, not always just, but then there are those times where perhaps in a situation like this, not telling Tails would do a lot more damage than it does good. "I got word back from the Hyda region, Tails." I said. "Miles apparently got in over his head. Mikey is asking me to come over there as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 pm
"...Oh." This wasn't terribly surprising to Tails. Hyda was a powder keg of mythology and people who know that myths aren't just myth. It was only a matter of time before Miles decided to play police. "Who are you taking, then?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm
Trigramatic
"...Oh." This wasn't terribly surprising to Tails. Hyda was a powder keg of mythology and people who know that myths aren't just myth. It was only a matter of time before Miles decided to play police. "Who are you taking, then?"

"I hadn't decided yet. I do know that I cannot go alone, for sure." I said to him. "There's too much there that's just. Ugh."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am
"Um..." Well, this was surely an interesting morning. Ceramew had figured to make an early start of things, with Joltik tagging along. Or hopping. Either way, it was with her.

Though, she hadn't quite expected to see others around, or the sudden atmosphere she felt she might want to stay out of. "Morning. And can't go alone for what...?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am
Darksol88
"Um..." Well, this was surely an interesting morning. Ceramew had figured to make an early start of things, with Joltik tagging along. Or hopping. Either way, it was with her.

Though, she hadn't quite expected to see others around, or the sudden atmosphere she felt she might want to stay out of. "Morning. And can't go alone for what...?"

"Hey Ceramew...at any rate, I don't want to go alone to Hyda. Miles got possibly in over his headThough, what mess, I don't know..." I told her. "I got word this morning."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games