Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Melissa-Marie Jonstone
Call me M.J.

“Oh, nothing much, just a few ingredients I threw together before leaving.” M.J. shrugged, taking the container back and stashing it away again. Looking to the girl beside her, M.J. started to smile, but the look on her face made her rethink speaking with her. She didn’t seem to be in the mood to talk. Waving to the newest addition to the boat, M.J.’s eyes slowly looked up to Leanne again. “And don’t worry about anything. You aren’t the only one that’s gone clumsy today, I fell on the platform myself.” She admitted, continuing to scratch Ishtar when the cat came closer. “Ishtar is an interesting name. A goddess or something right?”

Unsorted : First Year  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ House ::: First Year ~

User Image

"I'll try," he said.

"Six months?" he repeated, raising an eyebrow, "That's a long time." He wondered how much he would owe the librarian with a five month and two weeks overdue book. If they charged .2 euros for each day, then that would cost him 33.6 euros, assuming the time that passed was 168 days.

"Flowers from the Storm... A guy suffers from a cerebral hemorrhage and gets sent to an asylum, which nobody but one woman believes him to be insane. He needs her to be beside him to recover," he said. It was a book Chase loved, yet despised. But why? "A life-changing event," he added.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"Yeah, took me a while, but I borrowed it from my friend. She didn't really care that I took so long with it," she explained. Ariana leaned her head back against her suitcase and gave a small groan. "Doesn't seem like my type of book," she confessed, staring at the stars. They're so beautiful, she thought. "I can't wait for Astronomy," she muttered, making it barely audible.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne shrugged. "I think so. I just remember reading it in one of my history books back at school. I thought it sounded neat, and it seemed to fit her." She looked from MJ back to the gloomy girl, and before she could say something else, another girl climbed into the boat with her. At least this girl had more grace than when Leanne herself had boarded. "So, do you know each other?"  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

Chase simply laughed. He looked up at the sky. It was a mystery how in the cities, the skies looked clouded, like nothing was there. Then, in a secluded area, shining diamonds sparkled everywhere. Artificial lights out-shown natural beauty. He tried to identify different constellations he read about in the books, but couldn't find one. It was like a mish-mash of sparkles, like a kid who poked random holes here and there.

"A class at 8pm doesn't sound too attractive though. But I have nothing against that," he said.

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana raised an eyebrow. "I thought it was at eleven. I hope it's at eight!" she said. "I hope it starts at eight so that I can at least get sleep for the next day."

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

"We can function with just four hours of sleep. Though in the long run, a person who only sleeps for four hours a night can function as worse as a drunk person," he laughed.

"But since this is Hogwarts, I wonder if there a potion that could replenish our health, since there are potions who could grow back limbs within an hour..." he wondered. It wasn't weird to ask these type of questions, right? It was the wizarding world after all. Anything was possible, or so Chase hoped.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana frowned as she sighed. "I need at least eight hours of sleep to function properly and alertly. If Hogwarts does have a potion like that, I doubt they would just give it to a couple of students once a week." After she said those words, she inhaled deeply and put a smile on her face. "I'm sure they've thought of something to keep students awake during class," she said brightly.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick

User Image

He nodded. "There's always the option of loading oneself with liters of coffee."

He looked at Hogwarts, far from his reach. He inhaled deeply and said, "The answer is yes." He wasn't sure he even made sense, but his introverted pride prevented him from fully explaining what he truly meant.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne looked over to Payton. "Payton, nice to meet you." She smiled. "That's an interesting name. At least a lot more interesting than mine." She looked over at Ishtar, an idea forming in her head. "Would you like to pet her? She's friendly, and at least it will pass the time until we get going to the castle." She hoped that it wouldn't be too much longer. She was hoping to see what wizarding school would be like.  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image"Shina Kiremono," Shina offered. Payton seemed to be a little curt, so Shina focused on the other two girls. "What breed is Ishtar?" The cold breeze off the water made Shina shiver a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana scrunched her nose. "Coffee's gross. It's so bitter," she said. She's only ever tried coffee one time, and she was disgusted by the taste. She continued to stare at the stars until what Chase's comment caught her off guard. "Why d'you say 'the answer is yes'?" she asked as she turned her head to look at him.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne looked over at Shina, certain that she was the type that didn't want to talk. Well, the same could be said for Payton as well. "She's a tabby," Leanne explained. "My mum and dad got her for me before I found out about magic." And boy, hadn't that been a surprise. Her mother and father had taken it pretty well, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image"Oh, I'm sorry," Shina appologized. "I meant breed. Is she just a domestic shorthair, or is she a particular purebred? My own Hana is a Japanese Bobtail Mi-ke ((pronounced me-keh)) with calico van markings," Shina elaborated. "My aunt breeds kneazle mixes, so I was curious."  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games