Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:35 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled a bit, blushing slightly when the male ruffled his hair after he'd spoken. He could tell that the male was still hungover, he could see it in his eyes. He smiled a little and let his fingers run through Aamir's hair when he was resting against his chest. He liked this, silence, the two laying side by side in the other male's bed. He'd dreamed of times like this, but in a different way...He hummed softly, wondering when or if the day would come where he and Aamir could lay naked and comfortable in the same bed, together...Much like this...He'd have to wait and see...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Sober, drunk, hungover, what did it matter? He'd told the male what he thought and felt about his course of actions and such. He saw no relationship in their foreseeable future that ventured further than friendship. But for now, just maybe, they could pretend; they could pretend and he would allow the male to indulge in such fantasies that the very idea wouldn't even sicken him. Closing his eyes, he lay there, using the male as a pillow. He couldn't say when or for how long he slept, just that when awoke, the room was black and his body ached and his mind was clear. His limbs had somehow become tangled among another body and it took him well over half a second to realize who's it was. Sitting up slowly, he looked around his dark room, pale moon and streetlights shining in from the windows. He stretched his aching limbs and gave himself a minute to wake up before moving anymore. He wanted to be completely sure he was awake and wouldn't get sick before he moved. When he was confident, he stood, staggering into the bathroom to wash up. Taking a quick glance back at the male he saw the clock on his nightstand, the glowing green numbers read "7:45 P.M." 'Wonder if he'll even want to go home.' he pondered as he switched on the light. Shutting the door behind him, he stripped naked and switched on the shower. He wanted to wash away whatever it was that got him in such a state and pray like hell it never happened again.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ had eventually fallen asleep, and gave a soft groan when the male moved, rolling over on his side, sighing a little bit. He was all curled up under the blankets, kinda like a cat may be curled up. He was sort of awake now, but not completely, hiding his face in Aamir's pillow when a light came on, mumbling something. He'd have to get up soon though, he had to go to the club to see if he couldn't just get a few days off...He worked his a** off and got enough money he didn't know what to do with most of it, so he really didn't have to be working as much as he did...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex moved away from Adam as he stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel as well and started to dry off. Alex left the bathroom returning to the bedroom. He was in the mood for a drink after all they had already fooled around. Alex grabbed his clothes off the floor and started to get dressed. His hair dripped in his face. He finished getting dressed then grabbed his shoes. Alex pulled his shoes on as he waited for Adam to get dressed. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" Liam listened as Alaine spoke. He ate his food but mostly picked out it. It seemed that their conversation was going down hill from where they started. Liam didn't mind the tone Alaine spoke. He knew his words to be true after all it wasn't like Alaine was with the same person twice. Liam didn't want their relationship to just be a small one time relationship. He had barely really gotten to know Alaine. Liam enjoyed his company and Alaine treated him fairly. He wasn't treated like a child who didn't know what he was talking about. Liam looked over at Alaine seeing him looking away from him. He smiled as he grabbed his cup of soda taking a sip, "Well then... I shall have to try harder." Liam spoke cheerfully wanting to let Alaine know he was disappointed. He already knew what to expect with Alaine. Liam hoped their relationship to grow but at the moment he didn't know. "

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine couldn't help but smile as the male spoke. Hearing those words, he couldn't help but believe him. He didn't doubt for a second that the male wouldn't try his damnedest to get closer to him. After all, he'd already gotten Sam's seal of approval and a second date, he doubted it would be that much harder for the male to win his affection. He could already say with confidence that he really did enjoy being with the man; he was kind, gentle, not too bad on the eyes if he must say so. Alaine moved closer to the male, purposely sitting close enough that their legs were pressed together. "I highly doubt you'll need to try that much harder to win my heart." he said, leaning over to speak in the males ear and low enough that only he would hear. Pulling away, he wore a grin even the devil himself could be proud of. Not counting their little incident with Sam, things between them were going great. He was looking forward to spending more time with the male.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" Liam liked Alaine enough to try with him. He didn't want things to become uncomfortable between them causing them to split up. Liam knew they had just started going out but he didn't care. He would give it all he had to prove Alaine he wasn't like all the other guys. Liam didn't know what Alaine thought of him but he hoped it was different than others. He didn't expect much from Alaine but he didn't want to be judged. They had already started off badly and didn't want it happening again. Liam felt the seat move next to him he glanced to see Alaine moving closer toward him. He stared at him curiously wondering what he was doing. Liam listened as Alaine whispered in his ear. He smiled looking at Alaine as he grinned. Liam leaned over and kissed Alaine's cheek, "I will do my best." He spoke as he pulled away from Alaine. Liam enjoyed his time with Alaine and didn't want to ruin any chance he had. "

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 am
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little and got dressed, fixing his hair and humming a little to himself. He sighed and headed out of the bathroom, slipping his shoes on, going over and giving Alex a kiss on the cheek. "Mm..." Smiling a bit, gathering whatever he needed before they would leave...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

"Alex glanced up at Adam seeing him come out of the bathroom. He took in the male as he stood before him. Alex glanced at Adam as he kissed him before walking away. He stood up and grabbed his coat from the floor. Alex pulled it on before making his way toward the door. He opened it and waited for Adam to follow him. "

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Alaine wasn't too worried about a break up. Even if that were to happen, being co-owner, he could easily make it where they were back to never seeing one another. It would be just as before they started dating; separate hours, days, it would be as though they never met. Of course he didn't want such things to happen to them, but at least he had a plan. It would be a far better plan than how he avoided all his other ex-boyfriends which was mostly avoiding certain parts of the city. If he kept that up, he'd most likely be out of New York before he reached his thirties. But no, breaking up was the least of his worries. Breaking up was easy; what he was worried about was what would be the deal breaker. What could go so wrong to make that happen? He didn't want to know, not when things were just getting started for them and especially when they'd already had one slip up thanks to ignorance on both their parts. He continued smiling over at the male, watching him come close to him, feeling his lips against his cheek. Smile widening, he nodded and moved back to his previous spot to give them both some breathing room. Turning back to his food, Alaine finished eating and soon pushed his plate back, feeling quite content. "So what do you feel like doing when we leave here? Wanna explore more of the city?" he asked curiously, looking back at Liam, still smiling.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir paid the male no mind when he heard him groan as he got up. He was still tired and his body felt like lead; he was in dire need of a shower, he couldn't even remember what day it was or when exactly he took his last bath. Stalking towards the bathroom, he left the male to take over the middle of his bed. He stepped under the water's warm spray, tilting his head back and breathing a sigh as the water rained down. He closed his eyes, blindly reaching behind him and twisting the knob to turn up the hot water. His body seemed to just instantly relax into the waters caress. What with everything that had been going on, he hadn't realized how stressed he really was. He stood there leaning against the cool tile wall, allowing the steam to rise and surround him, the warmth spreading throughout his body. He didn't want to go into work today, but knew he had no choice. He worked to live and eat, Deejaying and bartending didn't pay much, but it paid the bills and allowed him to live in a rent controlled apartment. It was for these reasons alone that he found the will to even crawl out of bed this early evening. After standing there for what felt like hours, he at last pealed himself away from the wall, quickly moving to scrub at his hair and body. When he was done almost twenty minutes later, he turned off the water, stepped out and wandered back into his bedroom. Seeing the male, he couldn't help but smirk and shake his head. "Shower's all yours if you need one." he said as he went to his dresser. He was so used to having the male in his room, he wasn't even bothered as he removed his towel to dry off and dress. He took a few glances back to the male, curious if he was even awake.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ followed the male out of the room, wrapping an arm around the male's waist once he got to where he was walking side by side with the male. He smiled a little bit, or more smirked like always and looked around, looking up at Alex. It was interesting how he seemed to be the only man that Alex had ever gotten attached to and liked this much...It made him happy though...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ groaned again and peaked over, smirking as he saw the male's nude body, feeling a light blush on his cheeks. "Hehe, my pleasure..." He murmured, getting up, stretching a bit, yawning loudly. He rubbed the back of his head. "Hey, you mind driving me to the club?" He asked as he went into the bathroom, starting the water and getting undressed. Aamir had seen him naked dozens of times, so he wasn't bothered by getting nude in front of him either...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:46 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"It was odd how things happened between them. The so called slut and the dancer. Liam had never seen Alaine as a slut just someone unhappy with what he was given. He wanted to change Alaine's views on people. Liam wanted to prove that he wasn't like all the others who would or could hurt Alaine. He would never hurt Alaine on purpose and never physically. Liam wanted to be with Alaine even though they had just basically met. It would be an odd relationship from here on end. He saw the smile on Alaine's lips which made him smile as well. Liam was glad that Alaine wanted him to try after all he didn't want to put effort into something that wasn't worth it. He liked Alaine but had yet to understand why. Liam watched as Alaine moved away from him giving him room. He finished off his meal as well enjoying it. It was different for him, German food tasted rather delicious. Liam had to remember where the place was and return there another time. He glanced over at Alaine as he spoke looking at the clock on the wall. It was still early enough to look around some more. "What did you have in mind?" He asked curiously excited in a way. "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

"As they left the room he felt Adam near. He glanced over at him as Adam wrapped an arm around his waist. Alex didn't mind the gesture as he continued walking toward the bar in the main room. He ordered a rum and coke then waited for Adam to order something as well. It was odd to him that Adam never asked his age nor did anyone else. To him he wondered if he age would matter or not. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games