Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:47 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick led her down a non-paved path to a different part of the park. "I suppose it does" he said agreeing with her. He was sure he heard growling sounds and not the animal kind plus Hiro is still asleep. "Is that some kind of hint on what kind of place to guide her next?" he pondered. "One big thing to know about uptown is that everything here is expensive except for the few places which are the library, the museum, hospital, the gym, the police station and here" he listed the places. "There is a new restaurant downtown I haven't been to yet. Want to check it out?" he asked her. If they were going to eat out then might as be at a place he hasn't been at.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:attentive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:24 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"O-Oh, it's a bit too bad. I had hoped to be able to visit many new places soon." Her cheeks lost the rosy color as she looked a bit disappointed at the fact that she wouldn't have enough money to visit many places in town in short amount of time, including her fees, food and living. "Well, that means I can do so later though, but it makes me a bit impatient. I mean, I'm kind of excited at the moment to explore!"

However, it seemed that the rosy color returned again this time as she heard the suggestion of going to a restaurant. Ahahaha, of course he heard my stomach earlier, this is so embarrassing. Well, at least no one had started laughing at that. "Yes, sure! It's just about the good time to eat something too. Is it near?"

Yeah, totally not just about the fact that her stomach just growled.  

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"We could always loop back once we're done with downtown" Patrick offered. "Glad things are going well today" he thought to himself smiling softly. "I feel as though we're kindred spirits when comes to exploration" he exclaimed happily. He nods a little, "Why yes. With my shortcut it is" he answered. He walks down a shaded and narrow path with bushes crowded around it that will lead off to a back alley to downtown in a matter of minutes. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:attentive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Kalistia.

Wind Hime Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:19 am
Genkawolf

User Image
Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"Isn't it? I suppose that's true!" She smiled happily and thought of the time where she usually stayed at home, do her part-time job and school work at times. Now she actually had more chance to go out visiting places more, so it was a change of pace. She giggled."Hmm, I feel like I can always trust you to be the guide of shortcuts of all times. Actually, that sounds like an interesting nickname. Umm.... 'King of Shortcuts'?"

While following Patrick close behind, she tried to memorize the shortcut for later times. She thought of pulling out her notes from her hair storage, but felt that it wouldn't be enough time to jog down everything with this pace and the darker lighting path, so she tried with her memory and hoped that it remained.

[Exit]

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:23 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③①
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

By default Patrick and Hiro arrived to their spot to their usual routine of visiting the park around the early afternoon of Sunday, the last day of the weekend. The weather didn't call for rain so he didn't bring his umbrella this time. Looking forward to the video chat with Kenzie after sundown as usual. Played with his beloved kitten with the help of the wind up toys on smooth out paths he made with the use of his earth abilities. Had a nice time with Kalista and wondered if they will seeing her again soon. He knew to not have his hopes up too high considering their last encounter was a big coincidence and it was up to the individual to show up where they frequently hang out at the park. "Usually coincidences happens once. Like it would be a coincidence if someone were to come anywhere this the park" he thought as he rewind a mouse toy once more.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: No one

Relationship Status: Taken

Mood:

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Music filled the air as a man danced enchanting people whom saw him be it sun or the rays blocked by the sun, his gold jewelry gleamed under the light on his tan skin. His eyes were closed as he just focused on the music he danced to professionally. Once he was done dancing the man bowed causing the crowd he drew to applaud and toss money into his guitar case. "Thank you everyone" he said kindly smiling sweetly as well charmingly making a few woman swoon yet once he was alone he sat down on bench holding his guitar thinking before playing the instrument with the song in mind. He removed the purple silk from his hair and tied it onto his arm then began to sing in a deep and smooth voice.

His thoughts wandered around as he became lost in the music, the young man's mind wondered to his brothers and cousin since he returned in their lives granted they were busy yet he wanted a friend someone other than family or even his girlfriend Hikaru. He shakes his head lightly before smirking as he sang alluring with him thinking of irony he sings of the man whom betrayed the son of god and he was a guardian of heaven's holy fire which helped him to be reborn when he nearly died at a young age.

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗

Mika was sitting on a bench across the way and humming along to one of the songs on her mp3 player. She had one ear bud in and the other out so in case anyone wanted to talk to her. "is this in my head I dont know what to think......" she sang. "baby just say yes" she sang to the song of Love Story from Taylor Swift. She had a pretty nice singing voice. It wasnt as good as his but she still had a good voice on her. She was looking for a friend or even a boyfriend. But she had to focus on her job so much she really wasnt able to find any friends yet.
╚══════════════╝

LOCATION: Soleil Park .STATUS:Single.MOOD:Lonely .MONEY:80 on hand and 800 in the bank. COMPANY: Anthony and others in the park

Smexi-hexi123

Yui Matsune

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: Mika

Relationship Status: Taken

Mood:

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

The strums of his guitar stopped once he heard a another singing, his eyes looked up at the bench across him seeing a young girl. He placed his guitar in its case and locked it up before standing up slowly walking to girl, the young man clears his throat lightly before bowing respectfully "Good day miss, I am Anthony Ice" he spoke kindly as well deep such as the charmer his biological and adoption family taught him to be when he met new people. "May you honor me with your own name?" Anthony asked as he sets his guitar case beside the bench.

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park【Company:】???【Outfit:Day at the Park【Funds:】$1000

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

A yawn escaped Ozwald's mouth as he slowly strolled along the park path. He was absentmindedly was scrolling through his phone, feeling rather bored. Thankfully the rain from yesterday had let up. There was just something about rain that made him feel melancholic, which for someone who was already depressed wasn't the best feeling. So getting out for some fresh air sounded like a fine idea when he got up. Especially since he had finally managed to get a good night's sleep which admittedly put him in a good mood. He had been letting his feet guide him and as a result hadn't really been paying attention to his surroundings. So when what sounded like a cat reached his ears, he looked up from his phone. Oddly the terrain of the area seemed a bit different, though he wasn't sure how or why. His interest piqued Oz looked around to see if there was some animal wandering around. Soon his eyes caught sight of a man nearby who appeared to be playing with a small kitten. 'Well that answers that question.' he thought as he slowly approached the stranger. Not wanting to come off as creepy, he cleared his throat before speaking up. "That's quite a cute kitten you have there." He drawled out in his low rumbly voice.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm 【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was watching Hiro play with his unwind toy until he hears a unfamiliar voice. Looks over to the source of the voice and sees that it belongs to a dark haired male. Smiles a little, "Thanks" he said softly. Didn't seem like this person has anything against kittens based on what the other had said. Hiro looks over to the stranger and meows softly at him then grabs his toy with its mouth to carry it back to its master to rewind again. "If I may ask, what brings you to this part of the park? Don't think many people come by this particular area" he asked the dark haired stranger. "Don't mind the company" he thought as he rewinds the toy after Hiro set it down in front of him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and a stranger.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

【Location:】Soleil Park【Company:】???【Outfit:Day at the Park【Funds:】$1000

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald blinked at the question and rubbed the back of his head. This is why he never really bothered with cellphones, they could be too distracting and then one might end up in an odd situation. "Well you see I wasn't exactly paying attention to where I was walking. I was a bit.. distracted. Honestly I thought I'd run into something but thankfully it was someone instead." he explained with a nervous laugh. He looked around the area before turning his attention back to the brunette. "Why don't many people come by here?" he asked curiously, shoving his hands into the pockets of his jeans. To him it looked like a normal area. Then again he didn't spend much time hanging out in parks so what did he know?

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Bag 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Embarrassed【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Genkawolf

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:28 pm

╔══════════════╗

Mika pauses her music as she looks up. She notices the man standing in front of her and smiles. "oh Hi!" she said happily. Surprised that someone approached her for once. "I'm Mika Fayte" she explains. "it's nice to meet you!" she said. She bows her head in respect and smiles to him. "I'm the new doctor in town" she explains. "I have only been in town about a week"
╚══════════════╝

LOCATION: Soleil Park .STATUS:Single.MOOD:Lonely .MONEY:80 on hand and 800 in the bank. COMPANY: Anthony

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:31 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods slightly accepting the explanation as to how the other got here. "Perhaps it was the same for the last visitor" he thought as he set down the wind up toy. Hiro gleefully chases after the wind toy that was a mouse, but with no intentions of actually catching it. Just swiping at it to change the toy's direction to stay on the smooth parts of the ground. "Lucky indeed, but that is one of the ways of encountering something new" he said about exploration. "Because its out of the way and the path here isn't as broken in as most others. People tend to stick around the populated parts of the park unless they want some privacy" he answered. "By any chance are you recently new to town?" he asked the dark haired male.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:friendly.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and a stranger.

KawaiiYukiHime

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games