Submit

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:26 pm
Masquanade
If only I lived closed enough. sweatdrop

yea..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:49 pm
Hey is anyone going to Otakon this year? I"m thinking of going but I'll have to buy my ticket at the door and knowing my luck it will be completely sold out crying  

Kusaleha

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:14 am
I wish I could but my mother will not let me go alone this year I don't think and I don't have a costume or anything ready, so I am going to hope for next year.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:59 pm
OMG guys! Talk about geekiness, but I wrote Newtype USA a letter, and they say they're going to publish it for the October issue! >.<; I'm so dorky!  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:42 pm
Masquanade
OMG guys! Talk about geekiness, but I wrote Newtype USA a letter, and they say they're going to publish it for the October issue! >.<; I'm so dorky!

I wish I could be in a mag @_@

I think I might send my answers to try to win stuff in the new shojobeat...... doubt I'll get anything though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:10 am
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

I wish I could be in a mag @_@

I think I might send my answers to try to win stuff in the new shojobeat...... doubt I'll get anything though.

I entered that sweepstake to win the Shojo Beat mini coup. Problem was you had to be 18, which I am, but they had the year 1987 marked as "not 18" because people still born in that year in later months aren't 18 yet. So I just finally put 1986 and if I won and they said I put the wrong date, I would been have like "Well you stupid thing wasn't working. I'm 18 and I couldn't choose my birthdate."  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:54 pm
Hey all...Chiruki and I went to Otakon...it was actually a pretty good time. (Better than I was actually expecting...)

My Pictures
Chiruki and my pictures  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:47 am
wow. This place is dead @_@  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:17 pm
Misaki_Chii
wow. This place is dead @_@

Ya...I was actually thinking the same thing. heh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:59 am
Sorry guys I just can't be on a lot. My town was devastated due to the hurricane and I'm now in Monroe, Lousiana. you can read my livejournal for how horrible and crappy my life is right now.  

Masquanade
Crew

neochichiri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:24 pm
Masquanade
Sorry guys I just can''t be on a lot. My town was devastated due to the hurricane and I''m now in Monroe, Lousiana. you can read my livejournal for how horrible and crappy my life is right now.

*hugs*

I''m sure everyone here will say the same thing but...let us know if there''s anything any of us can do to help. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:21 pm
Is your family alright Masq-chan? You apparentally have somewhere to live at the moment which is a good thing, are you staying with relatives? Sorry for all the questions its just that if one of my friends on here needed my help I really would try and help them if I could. Sorry I haven't been on much, school is being a major pain right now ><  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:04 am
PsychoAce56
Is your family alright Masq-chan? You apparentally have somewhere to live at the moment which is a good thing, are you staying with relatives? Sorry for all the questions its just that if one of my friends on here needed my help I really would try and help them if I could. Sorry I haven't been on much, school is being a major pain right now ><

Um my family is fine. I live directly east of Biloxi, Mississippi. When I evacuated I was staying with relatives, but then I went up to Philly and stayed there with my room mate and now I'm at college.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:33 am
yes a chatterbox chatter chatter  

berry_cybunny_furub

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:45 am
domokun  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash