Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:22 pm
Rio breathed heavily. Multiple abnormal growths of streched wood marked where Rio had tried his jutsu. "I almost have it," he said, "but i need to refine it a lot, I'm just lucky that the Ohmu's are predispositioned to these kinds of jutsus because of our oath seal to the forest and earth that we have put on our hand at the age when we can first think logically." As Rio said that to himself, he looked at the rune like seal that covered his palm and the underside of his fingers on his right hand. Rio reluctantly went to the housing he and the twins had rented for the stay in the cloud country, thinking how he could complete the jutsu the entire way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:11 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"You really try to sleep even if you don't feel like it, we should have a difficult day tommorrow." Sabu said as he walked away from Hytoshi over to where Rio, Kai and the others were standing. "You guys too. We all need our sleep."
Sabu took his own advice and made his way to his cabin for sleep.

((hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink))
((Gaaaaaahhhhh!!! I thought i'd been over this! Do NOT always assume that Rio is always with the twins, and vice-versa, and on a rare ocasion (sp?) even the twins are seperate in their waking hours. (usually if Reena and Rio want to be alone). remeber I will mention who is there in the post, so don't assume! READ!))

((Feh. I was asked to get everyone to sleep so the story can progress. BESIDES, There are more than your twins in this here exam, don't ASSUME that I was talking about them. You aren't the center of the universe.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:33 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"You really try to sleep even if you don't feel like it, we should have a difficult day tommorrow." Sabu said as he walked away from Hytoshi over to where Rio, Kai and the others were standing. "You guys too. We all need our sleep."

((Gaaaaaahhhhh!!! I thought i'd been over this! Do NOT always assume that Rio is always with the twins, and vice-versa, and on a rare ocasion (sp?) even the twins are seperate in their waking hours. (usually if Reena and Rio want to be alone). remeber I will mention who is there in the post, so don't assume! READ!))

((Feh. I was asked to get everyone to sleep so the story can progress. BESIDES, There are more than your twins in this here exam, don't ASSUME that I was talking about them. You aren't the center of the universe.))
((Yeah, but Kai was with my twins, and Rio wasn't, and you said Kai and the others))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:48 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
"I can't sleep damnit! Screw sleeping! I'm gonna go train." Hytoshi says throwing open his window once again. "Tasute no jutsu!" (Camo jutsu) ((Not a real japanese word sweatdrop )) he whispers, camouflaging into the darkness. He starts to move at a slow pace. This was a drawback of the jutsu. Moving too fast would cancel out the jutsu and make Hytoshi visible. This jutsu also only lasts for 30 minutes. "Better not be seen..." he muttered. Slowly he jumps down from his windowand slowly walks to a tree. "Cancel!" he whispers. He was visible again. He ran across the grass and to the harbour and started practicing.

"A bit late for training don't you think?" Sabu said to Hytoshi while walking along the harbor.
"Who the?... Yea I guess, but I couldn't sleep." he responds, practicing some taijutsu.

"I see. I was never any good at taijutsu myself." Sabu said as he watched the younger shinobi practice. "You aren't too bad."
"Thanks. I still can't get my kunais to hit the center. They're always off by an inch." Hytoshi said frowning a bit. "Watch." He gets some chalk and draws a white dot on a log. He walks back 20 feet or so and throws it. As usual it misses by an inch. "See?"  

m00nPanda

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:34 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((Yeah, but Kai was with my twins, and Rio wasn't, and you said Kai and the others))

((My mistake, and I'll thank you not to jump on me when I make them. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:35 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
"I can't sleep damnit! Screw sleeping! I'm gonna go train." Hytoshi says throwing open his window once again. "Tasute no jutsu!" (Camo jutsu) ((Not a real japanese word sweatdrop )) he whispers, camouflaging into the darkness. He starts to move at a slow pace. This was a drawback of the jutsu. Moving too fast would cancel out the jutsu and make Hytoshi visible. This jutsu also only lasts for 30 minutes. "Better not be seen..." he muttered. Slowly he jumps down from his windowand slowly walks to a tree. "Cancel!" he whispers. He was visible again. He ran across the grass and to the harbour and started practicing.

"A bit late for training don't you think?" Sabu said to Hytoshi while walking along the harbor.
"Who the?... Yea I guess, but I couldn't sleep." he responds, practicing some taijutsu.

"I see. I was never any good at taijutsu myself." Sabu said as he watched the younger shinobi practice. "You aren't too bad."
"Thanks. I still can't get my kunais to hit the center. They're always off by an inch." Hytoshi said frowning a bit. "Watch." He gets some chalk and draws a white dot on a log. He walks back 20 feet or so and throws it. As usual it misses by an inch. "See?"

((Sorry man, Sabu left. sweatdrop I was asked to move the story along.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:47 am
Kai stood on the water thinking waiting for the sun to rise.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:17 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((My mistake, and I'll thank you not to jump on me when I make them. stare ))
((Sorry man, rough day at work yesterday))  

liz_bliz_inc

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:09 pm
Dragon Sneeze

"Fine. Third time today." Hytoshi mutters whilst walkind away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:23 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin hearing a wood and feet in a way meet, he started to hear faint sound of wind being pushed aside. Shin felt alittle out of place from what he just did and feels he has no time to dodge so raises his arms to block instead.

Kenji threw a punch at Shin and was expecting Shin to block, but instead his punch was blocked. Quickly, he spun himself around and tried to kick Shin in the chest...  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:14 pm
Shin in a state of unable to counter such a shift in moves, consentrates to exsept the attack about to hit his back at full force. He could only think, he would have to take this to his level of fighting soon, or he will loose very fast. Shin took the kick and flew foward rolling for about five feet till he slammed his hands in the ground and using that force of the spin does a 480 flat spin in mid air and lands on his feet just stubling a bit in pain and breathing a bit hard. His body reacting to a deep energy, one he remember some what from his fight from Shinji. He shakes it off and takes off his blind fold. He looks over at Kenji and gives him a honest look of joy in a fight he has yet to see a way to have it end.

"Yo, Kenji...I will admit and apologize for over estimating you. I should have known a person with eyes like yours....you would be able to do such beatufiful moves even if i couldn't see them in my own way. Next, I promise...my moves will not be that elegant, but you will not see them and I assure you...if you do, it'll be late for a counter. I hope...I hope you can with stand Tarenken!"

((A TaiJutsu attack at such a high speed it seems there is a thousand punches coming at the opponent. The speed is so fast that it is impossible to tell where they direction of the main punch is coming from. Sharigan or Byakkogan would even have the hardest time since the Chakra around this could easily be over whelming to the point where it is a blur of chakra for the eyes. Only a higher level of Byakkongan could see the attack, hence Shinji's eyes.))

Shin stands there and from his eyes, a emotion of joy and determination rises with him. He does holds his stance to Kenji.

"But first like i said, its time...for you to know my eyes as I was a child."

Shin does the simbles of the a move and stops at the last one.

"Kokuangyou no Jutsu!!!!"

((Bringer of Darkness, Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. It traps the opponent into absolute darkness, where they can see nothing but their own body. The person/people trapped inside the genjutsu cannot see the user if the user decides to attack, therefore defending one's self is extremely hard. Sharigan's can only copy and not see through the move, but Byakkogan can see up to 5 to ten meters, anything of high skill can see up to 10 easily but have trouble near 15. Despelling is even hard for this move since conseterating to dispell it will take time and also have little success for reasons of being attacked instantly. And my character has learned this move from time of being blind and learning to control Chakra , so understand....its not god moding! And this is NOT addressed to you Kenji since you already know my characters moves and also Shinji as well, this goes to others reading and watching the fight through the thread.))

Shin's genjutsu creates a total darkness within the room, one that night can not even compete with.

"This is my first of three Kenji, its best to be ready, once I activate my last move...I will promise this fight will end."

((EDITED: forgot to add what Tarenken was, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:54 am
As the twins walked home Bakuryu asked Reena, "Have you gotten anycloser to mastering the most powerful tai-jutsu move know to the yin brach yet?" "What? The Tenken? Some, but i still have to get the final touches right, i can still barely keep my toughts up with my body when i try it, i can't see as fast as i'm moving, when i breack through the barrier of the Kakuseigan to be able to use it at full power, i might be able to see better."  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:38 am
A c**k crowed twice and the sun rose.
Tsunade, at the harbour, scanned the amount of chuunins infront of her.
"Tch... those bitches((you guys)) aren't here" She muttered as she looked up to the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:41 am
Silly Genji
"Tch... those bitches((you guys)) aren't here" She muttered as she looked up to the sky.

Sabu cracked his neck as he walked down to the dock. The beds weren't very comfortable, but he was used to harsher conditions, so he didn't lose much sleep. Upon seeing Tsunade, he smiled and waved.
"So I take it that you didn't have any problem with my participation in the exam?" he asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:47 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu cracked his neck as he walked down to the dock. The beds weren't very comfortable, but he was used to harsher conditions, so he didn't lose much sleep. Upon seeing Tsunade, he smiled and waved.
"So I take it that you didn't have any problem with my participation in the exam?" he asked.
"Shut it, idiot, I'm having a bad day. Where are those loser friends of yours." She grumbled.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games