Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:36 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
"as long as you help me we can stop the demon and free them"*shuicho said with the others by his side*

Tharran smiled. 'Yes.. that would be nice' he said to himself aloud. He then realized that he wasn't able to feel his legs. He attempted to lift his front right paw towards the surface to see if it was free. He found that his legs were all numb, and he found it hard to walk through or even swim through the water (which was already up to his chest). He remained calm, for he did not want to start a commotion.
"c'mon we have to hurry before sunrise. i can only find the cave at night"*shuicho said*

((i have to go now gonk ))
Tharran was confused at this, but obeyed. It took him quite a while to get out of the water. He sat down in a fashion that hsi body covered his legs, so that it would help warm them up. He did not look to Shuicho, because he knew Shuicho would tell him to hurry up.
((okay... bye))"the sun is coming up we will have to go tonight"*shuicho said*

Tharran looked up at Shuicho. 'Yes, yes! Y-you can go ahead if you would like, its just that... my legs grew numb in the water and I find it difficult to walk' he confessed, feelign foolish. 'They will warm up and come back to normal in a moment, sorry' he added.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:47 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
"as long as you help me we can stop the demon and free them"*shuicho said with the others by his side*

Tharran smiled. 'Yes.. that would be nice' he said to himself aloud. He then realized that he wasn't able to feel his legs. He attempted to lift his front right paw towards the surface to see if it was free. He found that his legs were all numb, and he found it hard to walk through or even swim through the water (which was already up to his chest). He remained calm, for he did not want to start a commotion.
"c'mon we have to hurry before sunrise. i can only find the cave at night"*shuicho said*

Tharran was confused at this, but obeyed. It took him quite a while to get out of the water. He sat down in a fashion that hsi body covered his legs, so that it would help warm them up. He did not look to Shuicho, because he knew Shuicho would tell him to hurry up.

Tharran looked up at Shuicho. 'Yes, yes! Y-you can go ahead if you would like, its just that... my legs grew numb in the water and I find it difficult to walk' he confessed, feelign foolish. 'They will warm up and come back to normal in a moment, sorry' he added.
"it's okay that water is almost at freezing point so you'll just need to warm up and dry off"*shuicho said jumping down to him and setting a small amount of wood onfire*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:53 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

"it's okay that water is almost at freezing point so you'll just need to warm up and dry off"*shuicho said jumping down to him and setting a small amount of wood onfire*

Tharran beamed, amazed by the fire. He wanted to know how to make it, for he knew his father did know. 'Thank you-' he said, but was soon interrupted...

Almirrah came racing out of the bushes towards the cave, taking no notice of the fire. She looked inside, but it was empty. 'Where is Angel and Tharran?' she said to herself. She turned back and met Karama and his young. 'Oh.. hello. Do you know where Angel has gone off to?' she asked quickly, a frightened tone in her voice. She saw the light of the small fire now beside the water, and winced at it. 'Tharran? Is that you?' she called out, trying to see if he was there. She noticed there were two wolves there.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:09 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Tharran beamed, amazed by the fire. He wanted to know how to make it, for he knew his father did know. 'Thank you-' he said, but was soon interrupted...

Almirrah came racing out of the bushes towards the cave, taking no notice of the fire. She looked inside, but it was empty. 'Where is Angel and Tharran?' she said to herself. She turned back and met Karama and his young. 'Oh.. hello. Do you know where Angel has gone off to?' she asked quickly, a frightened tone in her voice. She saw the light of the small fire now beside the water, and winced at it. 'Tharran? Is that you?' she called out, trying to see if he was there. She noticed there were two wolves there.
karama and the boys looked down mournfully*"no we don't have a clue sadly"*karama said with a tear in his eye*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:14 pm
Kalten was running through the woods, though he was in his werewolf form, bloodthirsty and desperate to kill. He stopped suddenly, sniffing the air with great inhales. His breathing was quite loud and it sounded heavy. His fangs were so large, that they managed to be visible even when his mouth was closed, almost like a crocodile's teeth. All was still and quiet about him, and then he caught the scent of wolves... his old kin. Snarling, he ran with great speed towards the scent, breaking logs and obstacles in his way as he went.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:49 pm
*shuicho heard the crashing and urged thar to hurry and get in a cave*"tharran get inside now you to almirrah somthingis coming"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:20 pm
Almirrah sensed a demonic form approaching at great speed. She looked to Tharran. 'Tharran! Hurry up!' she called, seeing that he got on his feet, and was struggling to walk properly.

Tharran began to worry, feeling very foolish of himself. He began to walk faster, unable to feel his steps as he should. Before he knew it, he had fallen on the ground, a slight tingling feeling in his front right leg.

Almirrah bolted after him, grabbing him by the back of his thick neck with her teeth and attempting to drag him back to the cave. She felt a warm substance touch her gums, and begin to spread across her tongue.
'Almirrah you fool!' she told herself, closing her eyes and trying to consentrate on bringing Tharran back to the cave. Her teeth had pierced Tharran's flesh and a small stream of blood was trickling from the wound. She reached the rocks (or base of the waterfall) and the dropped Tharran, runing to the water to rinse out her mouth. She did not want to lose control over herself as she had done previously, but the blood tempted her, clogging her mind. She ran back to Tharran and picked him up so that he was on her back. Then she walked up the slippery rocks, and finally met the others at the cave entrance, dropping Tharran mercilessly on the floor. She then leaned her head hard against the stone wall, trying to forget about blood.

Tharran was stunned, unsure of what had happened. He stared down at his paw, and moved it. A pain struck him, but he tried to hide his reaction.
'Sorry.. I did not mean to cause any trouble' he said. Tharran then turned back to Almirrah. 'And thank you' he added.
A sudden shiver ran down him, and eh realized that it was quite cold in the cave. He shuddered, moving his legs closer to his body for warmth.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:44 pm
*shuicho lit a fire*"tharran your neck is bleeding"*shuicho whispered calmly*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:21 am
Tharran reached for his neck with his good paw, an when he retrieved it, there was blood. 'Strange... how did that happen?' he asked himself aloud, staring at his paw.

Almirrah turned to Shuicho. 'Tis not wise to lite a fire when there is danger lurking just outside' she said. She was also growing weak by its light, and her sensitive eyes began to water... even though she was staring at the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:10 am
((i am sooo bored. can someone rp with one of my wolves? theyre not doing anything.))  

TheLittleInu

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:48 am
applz
Tharran reached for his neck with his good paw, an when he retrieved it, there was blood. 'Strange... how did that happen?' he asked himself aloud, staring at his paw.

Almirrah turned to Shuicho. 'Tis not wise to lite a fire when there is danger lurking just outside' she said. She was also growing weak by its light, and her sensitive eyes began to water... even though she was staring at the wall.
"true but how is thar supposed to warm up?"*shuicho said blacking ot the font of the cave*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:06 am
alchemist473
applz

"true but how is thar supposed to warm up?"*shuicho said blacking ot the font of the cave*

Almirrah sighed, and then decided to exit the cave.
The moon was slowly falling from the sky, and the stars were fading, awaiting the coming of the sun. She sat on a rock by the waterfall and examined the sky as the moon slowly disappeared.

Kalten was nearing the waterfall, jumping from one rock to another, approaching the water. Then he stopped, reaching at his face. The moon had disappeared, and he began to change back into his normal wolf wolf form.
The painful process finally ended, and he found himself sprawled on a rock beside the waterfall. He did not know what happened, and it took him a while to finally recognize his surroundings. He gasped, 'The waterfall!'.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:03 pm
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah sighed, and then decided to exit the cave.
The moon was slowly falling from the sky, and the stars were fading, awaiting the coming of the sun. She sat on a rock by the waterfall and examined the sky as the moon slowly disappeared.

Kalten was nearing the waterfall, jumping from one rock to another, approaching the water. Then he stopped, reaching at his face. The moon had disappeared, and he began to change back into his normal wolf wolf form.
The painful process finally ended, and he found himself sprawled on a rock beside the waterfall. He did not know what happened, and it took him a while to finally recognize his surroundings. He gasped, 'The waterfall!'.
*shuicho smelt a familiar smel*"kal..."*he said to himself*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:50 pm
Almirrah was falling asleep, her head hanging as she sat. Then she suddenly panicked, realizing that the nighttime was nearly over and morning had just arrived. She stood up, but stopped when she thought she glanced the figure of another wolf. The thought of the sun's light came back to her again, and so she leaped ack into the cave, nearly slipping off the rock when she had jumped through the waterfall.
She entered, her fur soaking wet, and she looked like a mess. She shook herself dry, without much care if she got the others wet, and then walked towards her spot in the deepest corner at the end of the cave.
She looked at Shuicho, seeing that he was probably lost in thought or something. 'Is something wrong, Shuicho?' she asked, scratching gently at her ear.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:39 pm
*shuicho lowered the light in the cave*"yeah i sense kalten around here"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games