Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Walks in pausing at the door observing my surroundings. Wears a tentative look and a solid posture. Takes off miltery cover and holds it in left hand before bowing with humility and honor.
"Hello I'm a newcomer to this guild, You'll see me around but I'm active duty military so my time is limted."

P.S. Deploying in october to phillipinnes and in March to Iraq..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:26 pm
Penden is a moderator assistant now?
Wow...
I'm WAY out of the loop.
@.@

iNob

Omnipresent Streaker

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:58 pm
Um, hi everyone, *pushes fingers together* I'm SpukyOtaku, and I love RPing, and I hope to have fun on here, so... *bows* please regard me kindly!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:35 pm
Hi my names duke akosoki and i like video games and anime!  

Duke Akosoki

Kyu Kohana

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:57 pm
Hello~! n3n I'm new here and thank you for accepting me into this guild! <3 You can call me Kyu or whatever nickname you can think of for me. surprised (Unless it's offensive.)

I enjoy roleplaying but I haven't been roleplaying in a long time now since Barton Town's roleplays don't seem to interest me much anymore. Hopefully this guild will let me have another chance at roleplaying for fun like I always did before. n__n; I prefer literate roleplays and I enjoy watching anime, drawing, reading, writing, and other stuff. surprised Just..become my friend and find out. xD And that's about it. x3 See you in a roleplay~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:16 pm
Hello, I just was accepted a few hours ago, it's good to meet you all I'm Magnus my friends call me Mag. I'm experienced mostly in chat RP's but I'm also experienced with forums, but not nearly as much. I usually do any kind of RP really, mostly chats though but I've been doing the forum thing for about a year now.

Magnus_Wolfe

3,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

pittbull_mike

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 pm
Hey, I'm Mike, you may call me Mike, mike, mIke, miKe, MiKe, or any radition of said typings. I joined recently because I had a lack of taste in my mouth because of some of the postings I've been witness to. A friend joined up here and I decided to join as well. I like doing superhero rps, simply because of the fact that I'm a comic book nerd. I've always dreamed of being a hero or villain with superpowers.

I like animals as well. I play WoD and Exalted with my friends when I'm not online. If you like pena colata's(sp?), getting caught in the rain, then I'm not your guy. I have a weird mind, I can play characters that are pretty interesting or insane (depending totally on how you take them).

I'm not one for arguments, unless their important enough to fight over. I prefer to make my characters very mortal, allowing them to die if I cannot think of a way to get them out of the predicament. I do this because one of the fun of playing a character in my mind is not letting them be immortal and invincible, but finding out if another player can find a way to defeat them. Because of this love, I have been a quick character maker, and will often reuse character ideas because I liked them... but never in the same rp..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:43 pm
Is it just me, or do other people dislike the fact that when you get a P-Mail (Private Message) you don't get any noticeable notification?
It would be nice if you still got a bubble.
Anyone else notice this?

iNob

Omnipresent Streaker

xbomb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:34 am
hello im XBOMB feel free to call me mailboxruler mailbox mail or bomb
i like pie almost every type of game (eg rpg mmorpg) ummmmmm ya thats it i guess if u wanna e-mail me ask for me e-mail OH RIGHT IM ALSO AN IDIOT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:22 am
Hey! As you can see, I'm iiAM.

C A O C O P H 0 N Y

DarkLinkX

Dapper Exhibitionist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:09 am
hello, I'm darklink and I do anything from battle to age manipulation rpgs XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:44 am
iNob
Is it just me, or do other people dislike the fact that when you get a P-Mail (Private Message) you don't get any noticeable notification?
Anyone else notice this?

iNob=the only one to actually use this topic the way it's supposed to be used xd Keep on truckin' there iNob.

Anyways, yeah I kinda noticed it. It annoyed me at first, but then I just got used to it and now it's just a habit to look up at my mail.

Versi Crestfold

Kyu Kohana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:40 am
Versi Crestfold
iNob
Anyone else notice this?

iNob=the only one to actually use this topic the way it's supposed to be used xd Keep on truckin' there iNob.

Anyways, yeah I kinda noticed it. It annoyed me at first, but then I just got used to it and now it's just a habit to look up at my mail.
-uses this topic the way it's supposed to be used-

Well I didn't realize it was okay since everyone else was introducing themselves first. xDD And no one was really creating conversation. @o@ But uh.. Whatever.

And lots of people dislike the fact. If you were a GCDer you'd realize that lots of people complain about it. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:57 am
Hi I'm new to the guild! If anyone knows any good threads I'd love to check them out!  

Dere-y Air

Sparkly Gekko

Seiguru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:08 am
I'm new to the guild. smile
I created a Character Profile for RPing... But I'm still unsure if I want to join an RP or start my own, because this forum looks intimidating.. o__o;  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games