Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:25 pm

((*dies inside* Well thats alright, then Moki and Yugi can have their time together and by the time you get back it would be the next day where Im gonna have Mokuba do something adorable..well..at least that I think is adorable.))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:08 pm
(I love the roles we've all taken here. Inu is the person who makes us all go, "awwwwww...! 4laugh heart " I'm the person who makes everyone go, "Homygawd!! eek Poor _____!!!" and Keigo (who isn't here right now...) is just the normal person who's riding out the waves that Inu and I are creating. Haha. I'm debating when to unleash my master plan. Huah. <3 I think I"ll have to wait until Keigo gets back DEFINATELY... and... when that happens things between Seto and Yami will speed up because we have to make up for lost time. wink )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:23 pm

(( 4laugh Yes, oh the team we make xp . And yes, dont worry, They will have plenty of time when the next day arrives. After Yugi and Mokuba have their wonderful time alone. But I have to wait until Seto returns to do the slightly cute thing I have planned. Also a little sad. But since we know Mokubas going to see a doctor about this, would you play my psycologist for me Chloie? I would love you to be mrgreen ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:12 am
(Sure. 3nodding And I decided what I want Kage no Tenshi's Yami to be doing. *laughs* I'll throw it in later when the story seems to be getting slightly dullish. xD)

Yuugi was unprepared for what Mokuba was telling him. He just stood there wide-eyed in shock. Mokuba had a lot of courage to be telling him this. His eyes softened when he tried to imagine just how scared Mokuba must have been when he was younger durring the times he was depicting. He knew that his imagination couldn't possibly be close though. He went and sat down next to the other as he finished.

Mokuba was trembling and tears were rolling off of his cheeks thickly. He didn't seem to be all too too interested in making them stop either, but Yuugi was glad that Mokuba wasn't keeping everything bottled up inside of him.

He slipped his arms around Mokuba's shoulders, giving him a hug--he looked like he needed one. "I'm so sorry Mokuba..." he said softly.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:03 am

((Lol yeah, maybe that couldve been her husband to be on the phone XD Joking))

Feeling the arms snake their way around him didn't phase him at the moment. His eyes were clentched shut, tears leaking through the small opening and his corners. All of his memories were returning to him, even thememories he could feel. Cowarding more into Yugis body, as if it were his big brother right beside him. Now he was sobbing, no longer silent from holding it back. Yugis form just reminded him of the form Seto had as a child. 'No..I have to stop thinking about him. It's Yugi comforting me not him.' Mokuba said to himself within his own mind. Grasping Yugis shirt with one of his free hands.

Kane could feel Mokuba sobbing, crying. The memories cause his own tears to flow. Thats when this all started, one night after Gozaburos time, he had arrived. Surrounding Mokuba in darkness and keeping him warm. Though he would end up waking at one in the afternoon, it seemed to revive him of his pain from the night before.

Those were the times where he was not switching out, just leaving Mokubas body as a heap while he got close to Mokuba. Though Mokuba could not see him, if he did he figured his presence as a dream. But he held him tightly in the darkness, whispering how no one else could come in. Could Mokuba hear him, probably not, but the feeling it gave was all that mattered.

He erged to bring Mokuba back into the darkness as he cried. He wanted to take all of his pain away, but he knew he couldn't. Mokuba was forcing his body to stay awake, to stay with Yugi. The boy had to learn to trust someone. And with Yugi, even Kane hesitated to pull him away. "I just hate to see you cry.." he whispered softly, dry tear stains on his face as well.

Mokuba seemed to have settled, his sobs, more soft, slowly drifting into just slight sniffles. Remaining in Yugis gasp, his muscles loosening to the grip. His hand still grasped at the fabric, but it was more gentle now. He smiled, Yugi felt better then the darkness had been. He was warm and there was someone there to make the pain go away.

"I guess thats where my attraction for older guys comes from. Due to my crush on Seto I guess hes the reason. But I dunno.. I just want Seto to love me, be open to be and close to me. Ever since Seto took over the company, it seemed I was more cast aside. I know he was working hard for me..for us..but I just missed him. I dont hate Yami..I like Yami as a person. But I'm jealous..and scared. Im scared that Yami will take all of Setos time and love. Hes already different when hes with me..with a lover..there will be less love for me. Though Kane seems to be the one who wants to hurt Yami, I did want him away from Seto. But I did not want him harmed. Thats the time in the mansion when Seto punched me.." he explained.

It was a long explanation, but it was not everyday he got to talk about how he felt. Apart of him felt bad that he was telling Yugi all of this instead of Seto. But Yugi was here when he neeeded him. And Yugi just felt so warm, easy to talk to. A few tears trickled down his cheeks at the thoughts of Seto and Yami and the punch. But there was nothing more then sniffles that escaped him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:07 pm
"I'm sure that he's not about to forget about you, Mokuba," Yuugi comforted, "No one could ever forget about someone like you--and you two sound like you've been through so much together...Seto's liked Yami that long?" he asked then. He thought that Mokuba was talking about the Kaiba mansion, not the mansion the building they'd just escaped from.

Inside, his head was spinning. Kane wanted to hurt Yami? Yami was already being hurt enough!

But no... right now he wasn't hurting...

'Right now we're the ones who're hurting.'  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:40 am
Inu
Mokuba lay silently in Yugis grasp, holding onto Yugi like a child and their mother. Eyes closed now in a relaxed state, tears still dripped from their sides every now and again. Yugis words comforted him greatly, and he hoped his words did not cause Yugi to hate Kane. But the last time he remembered, Yami had a gun to his head. And supposedly he did not care that he was going to be shot. It must've been the work of Kane, because he would never want Yami harmed. He just wished he was out of Setos life, not dead or in a coma.

"I think Seto had liked Yami since the day he met him...I dont think my brother lost because of just pure skill. I think he got destracted, my brother always dueled better then that day. I think Yami had destracted him just for an instant..then won. And even with my brothers craving of pride, he cared for Yami...And when we all were in that mansion..thats when he hit me." Mokuba explained.

Pulling his body away from Yugi, now able to look him in the eye. Though Yugis arms still remained around his body, they were now in looking distance away. Mokubas own hands rested upon Yugis hips, gazing as violet met violet. His own eyes were red along the rim, sore from the burning tears. Glossy streaks along his cheeks from tears of the past.

"But I couldn't help but fall for him..not when he touched me like he did. Even if he was dreaming of Yami..the way he loved. It felt so good..and he just blew me off. I told him Yami was no good for him and that I loved him..so he hit me. I guess after that it was hard to face Seto anymore. Other siblings may act like that..but not me and Seto. And I guess thats why Kane hates him too. I think Kane hates everyone..except you." Mokuba said.

"I think it's cause I like you too...and I dont hate you a single bit. So if I dont hate you, he cant. To be honest..I wasn't afraid to kiss you..I was just shocked that I was doing it in the first place. I may be outgoing, But not that outgoing, so it shocked me." he admitted, his face changing colors at the confession.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:43 am
Yuugi couldn't help but smile as Mokuba explained what had happened when Seto had first met Yami. He couldn't help but wonder about how Seto had known the difference between him and Yami. They looked identical: perhaps it was just the difference in personality?

But then Mokuba shifted in his arms. He wondered if this meant that Mokuba was through with the hug, but then he felt his hands on his hips, so he didn't drop his hands. The other sat back slightly and looked at Yuugi like he was about to say something incredibly important. Yuugi looked back at him, continuing to listen. Because of the lighting, the dampness on Mokuba's cheeks shone brightly when he looked up at him, distracting Yuugi ever so slightly when the boy spoke.

Mokuba wasn't telling him all of the details, but Yuugi was able to fill them in. He had difficulty thinking of Seto and Yami together like that--but when he thought of Seto touching his brother, he felt an odd stiffness settle in his chest. When the boy went on to admit that he liked it, he swallowed. He wasn't sure why, but he didn't like to think of them together...and it wasn't because they were guys...it wasn't because they were related... it was something else. He hardly heard it when Mokuba said that Yami didn't deserve Seto. He didn't agree with him, but he didn't want to argue with him either.

Instead, he brought his hand up to the other's cheek and wiped away some of the shine on it gently with his thumb. He began to grin again when Mokuba said his piece about himself. He already knew that Mokuba didn't hate him...if he did, he would have been surprised...and he was aware that kane liked him... But that Mokuba admitted to it--and that Kane was right...and now he was blushing.

"Well, you know," Yuugi reminded him softly, "We didn't kiss... you pulled away, remember?" Even though he'd wiped away most of the tears already, his hand stayed with the other--this time tucking some stray hair behind his ear. It was softer than Yuugi would have expected--being how they'd just gotten out of a fire and that they were all under a lot of stress. It didn't appear to be affected in any way though: it's raven black hue didn't seem imperfect at all.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:43 am
Inu

Yugis touch caused his head to lean into him. His cheek now caressing what of Yugis hand he could. His touch was warm and seemed to lure him more to Yugi. He knew what he was talking about must be bothering Yugi. Talking about being in love with your brother wasn't the best way to start a conversation. Plus he kept forgetting that Yugi and Yami were so close, so it would be clever to ease up on his opinions on Yami. Besides, he had opened up enough anyway, there was not much more to say.

His eyes opened to meet Yugis again. Lightning reflected against his pale complexion, it seemed the storm was getting worse. Though the lamp in Yugis room gleamed enough to keep the room lite. Yugis words seemed to make him blush, it was true. They had come nearly inches from kissing each other. Merely the thought cause Mokuba to get bumps. He liked the other, but he was not brave enough to show it.

Yet Yugi showed him more tonight then Seto had in a few years. Also, as long as he had Kane, Seto and him would never be close again. Even if he needed to forget of his feelings for his brother, he couldn't let them grow any farther. If this kept going, their may be no brotherly love left between them. His eyes looked away at the thought of Seto again. There had to be a way to fix this, but now wasn't the time. This was time for Yugi and him to get closer, the last thing they should discuss is Seto or Yami. He gazed back up into Yugis eyes, lightning crashed breaking the rooms still silence.

"Did you..want to kiss me Yugi?" he asked, tone soft but rather blunt.

If he knew Yugi wanted it, maybe it would give him the courage to do it himself. His heart felt light at the thought of someone actually having a fancy for him. The thought of kissing Yugi seemed to erase all the other thoughts that occupied his mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:06 am
(So does he!? Does he want to kiss him!? Kiss him! D= )  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:53 am
At hearing Mokuba's questions, Yuugi froze. Did he want to kiss Mokuba? He knew that he most certainly wouldn't mind it... but--did he really want to kiss him? he knew that the answer was an easy yes. He didn't know why--didn't he want to kiss Yami? And only Yami? He'd never though tof Mokuba like this before, had he? He didn't know why he suddenly did... but at the same time, it didn't matter. But, he didn't know what to say. The feelings he had for Mokuba were new to him. He thought he could feel this way only about Yami... but the more that he thought about it, the less amazing Yami seemed in his mind. When he looked at Yami, he saw only perfection. He saw him as someone to look up to who could do absolutely no wrong. Mokuba on the other hand seemed to be the exact opposite. Mokuba was actually trusting him enough to tell him really personal things. Yami never did any such thing.

At the thought of being needed like he was right now--it was a refreshing feeling.

It was quiet as he realized this, but the silence wasn't stiffling or akward. The yellow light comming from his desk lamp made the room feel soothing in a way. Outside, although lightning was flashing and thunder was booming, the soft sound of rain patted on the roof in a soft and constant rhythm. He knew that outside it was cold, wet, and scary. Inside his room it was warm, dry, and safe.

He looked into the other's eyes trying to decipher what he was thinking. It wasn't a trick question was it? He did want to kiss Mokuba... 'Even if it is just this once...' he said in his mind, trying to convince himself. But did Mokuba want to kiss him too? Or was Mokuba just trying to understand what Yuugi was thinking? If he said 'yes,' would Mokuba think that the entire time he had been talking, Yuugi was thinking about him in a different way?

But he'd asked...and since Mokuba had been honest with him, Yuugi felt as if he owed something to Mokuba as well. He considered how to tell Mokuba--he thought it would sound dorky if he just said "Yes," but he didn't want to push Mokuba by just leaning forward and kissing him--he didn't know if Mokuba wanted him to. He knew that Mokuba liked him now--he was sure of it--but he didn't want to push the other.

So, for his answer, he leaned his head closer to Mokuba's until his lips just barely brushed up against the other's as he spoke. "Maybe..." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:57 am
Inside the hospital, there was a soft echoing click when someone opened and closed a door down the hallway. Footsteps were heard next, the taps becomming louder and louder as if the person were comming towards Yami's room.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:37 am
Seto stared at Yami's eyes, and tried to imagine them slowly opening and looking back into his. When his unconsciousness drew the conclusion that wasn't about to happen, his eyes slowly filled up. He wasn't aware of it until hefelt his sight becoming blurry and everything seemed to move. Even Yami's eyeslids. When he sat up in surprise a tear fell from his eyes and his sight became almost normal again. Yami's eyes were still closed.
He gently held the other's hand and looked at it, thinking of how much he wanted it to move by itself instead of by Seto's touch.

Suddenly, there were footsteps in the hall. Seto inmediatly straightened his back and took in his 'office position', locking his emotions somewhere in his forehead where he felt them push.
If someone would enter now, he or she would find Seto with his usual frown and serious expression. He had become rather good at shutting down his feelings over time. When he heard the footsteps where almost at the door he swallowed one last time before he turned around to see who was about to enter.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:16 pm
The door opened to reveal a man dressed in a white uniform. He had yellow pods in his ears that went all the way down to his belt where he had an mp3 player clipped. His head moved from side to side as he lipsynched the words to whatever song he was listening to.

He was holding a manilla colored folder that had Yami's picture paperclipped to the front. After a minute of looking it over, he slipped it back on the door and stepped into the room. He still hadn't seen Seto yet because he couldn't hear him and he wasn't expecting to see him there. After closing the door though, he realized that he and Yami weren't alone and he jumped violently.

"Holy f---" he said excessively loud, unconsiously speaking that way so that he could hear himself over the music pounding in his ears. "Who are you?! Wait--what are you doing here? You can't be here! you've got to go!"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:44 am
Seto got up his feet and turned his face to the man that entered, very annoyed by the high disshaped sounds he could hear coming from the guy's Kaiba Corp MP3 player*. "I'm waiting for him to wake up." he stated, still in his business-way: serious, strict and somewhat demanding.
He crossed his arms and took a good look at the guy.
"retard" he thought, his mind inmediatly floating towards Yami. This guy was going to touch him? Just great.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games