Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:01 pm
Slighter kept looking at her has he took a step forward, "Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He asked her has he chuckled once more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:11 pm
She recongnized the foice faighntly and then relized it sounded a lot like slighter.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:13 pm
Slighter tilted his head and took another loud step forwards towards her has he huge muzzle was right up to her's.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:17 pm
Keara didn't move away and continued to growl as his muzzle was near hers. Each and every muscle tensed in her body ready to fight when suddenly she relized that it was Slighter in front of her. She moved away and looked at the male, trying to figure it out. She stoped baring her teeth and stopped growling.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:26 pm
Slighter kept looking at her has he Circeled her, 'Giving up already?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 am
Something clicked inside her brain and she started growling deeply in her chest. As she growled she grew in size just a little, her muscles growing larger underneath her black fur and she watched him as he circled her but didn't turn her body to watch him only her head. "I never give up."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:00 pm
Slighter laughed has he looked at her and nudged her side, "Oh really?" He said has he sat down about 6 feet away smirking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:12 pm
Growles back "Yes really." She eyed him and her fur bristled and she crouched low to the ground.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:06 pm
Slighter laughed loudly has he tilted his head to the side and sighed, "You know I could probably just eat you whole right?" He asked her has he licked his lips and blinked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:12 pm
"You'd have to kill me first because there's no way you could eat me otherwise." Keara lifted her lips in a wolfish smile and then snarled menacingly.

((lol i just thought of something totally wrong when reading what i said))  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:14 pm
Slighter chuckled on again while he moved around her has he was doing before, 'that sounded like a challenge to me." He told her has he started to growl softly but being as big as he was the growl sounded fairly loud like certain human would make there car sound.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:17 pm
Keara's fur bristled and she watched him as he started to circle her again. "What makes you think it wasn't?" Growls as she turns her body with his so that he couldn't jump her from behind and take a dominate position on top of her.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:19 pm
Slighter smirked and glared at her with his eyes. "Well well, I think I like you." He said to her has he made a quick step towards to to see how she would react.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:24 pm
Keara stood her ground as he stepped towards her and growled deep within her chest and throat.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:29 pm
Slighter laughed and took another step back, "Good good, You don't scare easy." Slighter laughed, "Make it much more fun to kill someone with no fear." He told her has he jumped up and landed about 2 feet away from her.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games