Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:44 pm
SagaciousDaemonlord
applz

Almirrah nodded, looking to Bane before silently entering the cave. When she was invisible in its shadow, she looked back, her yellow snake-like eyes contrasted against the darkness. 'How far in is it' she asked in a soft voice, as if to not disturb the silence in the cave.

Bane continued to walk slowly while looking deeper into the cave as he whispered "I really don't know... I can smell him... He's in the area..." Suddenly, we hear a demonic growl from behind us and we both turn and the cougar has now grown huge with bright red glowing eyes that lit up the cave in a dim red... "He's grown bigger!" Bane says as he watches the cougar very cautiously... The cougar is now about 5 times bigger than Bane and looks very hungry... "Prepare yourself Almirrah..."

Almirrah rears back a bit, crouched low to the ground against a wall. Her teeth are bared as her cursed lips curled back in a deathening snarl. Indeed, the cougar was larger than any beast she had laid eyes upon yet, and she wasn't sure whether of not they would be able to defeat it.
Sending Bane a message through the mind, she spoke, 'Have you any idea of this beast's weakness?' she asked. She was not sure whether the cougar had spotted her yet or not. Her eyes were fixed on its muscular neck, the images of blood tempting her to attack immediately... though she knew it best not to just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:24 am
Branwen took notice of Timber. "Hey! Zayra? Zayra's asleep riding on my back." said Branwen with a smile. From a distance Branwen saw Akeji. "Timber I have someone I want you to meet." said Branwen. Branwen yells to Akeji whom she saw not too far away. "Akeji! Akeji, son." howled Branwen to another lonesome pup. 4laugh  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 am
Timber laughed, noticing Zayra on Branwen's back. How did I not see her?. She looekd towards the direction Branwen was calling to, and saw the figure of another pup farther away. 'Ahh... who may this be?' she thought aloud, smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:49 am
Akeji, still wandering, heard a familiar voice. He turned and scanned the area, spotting Branwen in the distance. "Ah! Hey Branwen, err, mother!!!" He happily ran to her. "Oh, who are you?" He said to Timber.  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:00 pm
Timber looks down towards the pup. 'He is adorable!' she whispered to Branwen.
'My name is Timber, I am one of your mother's good friends' she said, answering Akeji. She wondered if Branwen had adopted this pup as well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:11 pm
After jumping up Sora smelled 4 diffrent wolves she hasn't met before..she just stared out where the scents were coming from  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Akeji smiled and politely said, "Hello Timber, I'm Akeji! You can call me Ake if you like" He stopped, smelling a foreign odor upwind, unsure if it was a wolf or another animal. "Do you smell someone?" {{{I'm going to start typing like this, I think it makes the roleplay look, eh, proffesional? if that makes any sence}}}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:29 pm
Sora could still smell the scents not able to make them out.....it was either 4 or 5 wolves....she couldn't tell cause Sora blood still drenched the air bad with it's demonic smell

(I quess I get it sweatdrop ....If you were talking to everybody that is role-playing )  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:00 am
((Well, as long as you have fun, Akegura Hirou ^^))

Timber nodded, her eyes narrowed and fixed upon the direction where the scent came from.
Her gaze turned to Branwen for a moment, "Were you being followed before?" she asked her, looking all around the area now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:32 am
Sora didn't know what to do...so she says"I'll be back"she turns into her wolf form and limps to the direction to where the scents were coming from  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:35 am
Akeji notices movement in some bushes nearby. A figure emerges and walks, or rather, hobbles toward them. Confused, Akeji said "Who are you? are you hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:39 am
Sora cam out of the bushes and saw a pup and looked around to see 3 other wolves.......she smiles at the young pup and sits down......to rest for a second  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:02 pm
(( sweatdrop i dont remember if Timber and Sora ever met))

Timber walks closer to Ake (she's very protective to her friends ^^), looking curiously into the new wolf's eyes and wondering if she was hurt as well. 'Can I help you?' she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:11 pm
(No they didn't)

Sora looked at the she wolfs eyes and said"Sorry if I'm intruding but I smelled you guys and came to check it out....I'm not very familiar with this place and haven't met a lot of wolves so I was checking it out........but if I am intruding I will leave"Sora said getting up slowly trying to be careful not to open her back wound........  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:27 pm
Now feeling guilty for yelling at the clearly injured wolf, Akeji said,"Oh, no! You're not intruding, I was just wonderin' who else would be around a place like this. Are you hurt? I'm sure we could find you some help..."Curious, Ake tiptoed and shuffled a little, trying to get a better view of the wound.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games