Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:06 pm
When slighter heard the howl, He opened his eyes and stood up without realizing where he was, his head hitting the stone wall above him, "Ouch." he mumbled to himself has he walked out of the shade into the open and started to look around some to see if he could find the other wolf and the howled back before sniffing the air.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:14 pm
Kurana ran into direction, tail between her legs, now in plain view of the wolf. She could see that he was large and black.  

snubsnub

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Slighter looked at the wolf running towards him and sighed, Sitting down on the ground with his head up high. Slighter wasn't afraid of much, just sitting there looking at her waiting to see what was going to happen.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:30 pm
Kurana was a couple metres away from the wolf when she asked, "Hello, I am Kurana. May I join you and your pack? I am dead lonely." She waited for an answer from the wolf.  

snubsnub

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:39 pm
Slighter didn't respond to her right away, instead he just walked around her a few time and then sat back in front of her, he had a straight face on the entire time, "Why would you want to join?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:42 pm
Kurana sat down, and looked at him in the eye. "Well.. because I hate being lonely, I would love to have someone to travel with and talk to."  

snubsnub

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:55 pm
Slighter looked at her and nodded, "Well your going to have to ask the alpha male." He told her. Slighter was the alpha male but he liked to fool around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:05 pm
She gave him a smirk. "And who might that be? You look farely large, yourself".  

snubsnub

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:08 pm
Slighter shrugged and looked around, "Who me?" he asked her with a smirk on his face. "I couldn't possible be the alpha." He said has he laid down underneath a nearby tree.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:15 pm
"Then who is?" she asked laying down beside him. "And also, where is your pack?"  

snubsnub

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:21 pm
Slighter looked at her and sighed, 'Oh, I don't know." He said replying to both questions. "Maybe the alpha male is laying down somewheres." he said with a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:37 pm
"Its you!" she said laughing wagging her tail. "So.. you don't know what happened to your pack? Are you a lone wolf too? Pfft sorry for all the questions, might as well get them out of the way" said Kurana smiling.  

snubsnub

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Slighter sat up straight and nodded, "Yeah, I'm the Alpha male." He told her has he yawned, his ear twitching, "The other wolves are around somewheres, probably." He said laughing softly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Silvia burst through the trees, running after a squirrel. "I'll get you!" she shouted, but then collided with anither wolf. Seeing it was Slighter, she bowed her head. "Sorry, sir!"  

FigTreeDoctor

snubsnub

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:55 pm
"Ah, this must be one of them. Hello, my name is Kurana" she said smiling.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games