Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:42 am
((well what do they look like wheere r they? or am i suppose to just say door 1 or door 2?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 pm
“I would advise we think this through a bit before choosing. It is an obvious trap to me.” Impetus says while studying the two elevators. There are two, identical in form, size and look. For all he knew, they could lead to the same exact place. Impetus took his large lance and struck at the ground, point down, causing a small crater. The parts shattered about giving him small relief from his stress. At this point it wasn’t just win, it was keep as many people alive as well. He partnered in Salin’s brilliant hostage move and wanted to use that, but which elevator should they use.

Salin and Impetus talked it over while all of the other heroes’ under Salin waited and prepped their units for another big battle. Everyone except Eub Wadj, who moved closer to the front to help advise the situation.

It wasn’t so much a tricky game but more of which move would be the wisest and both where having a hard time taking the initiative and deciding. Impetus had a feeling one of the elevators was a fake and would only send more to their death, while the other went up and sent more to their death. Eub’s whole strategy was simple. He cleared his throat in an attempt to get attention, which he gained with respect, and then proceeded to explain in the most exquisite detail of his plan. It was all explained using three words.

“I will go,” is all he said. He said it with such strength and determination that no one could build up the heart to tell him no. Not even those who worked for the Dark Hand because they had no heart. They just simply watched him with eyes of sunken desire to help. No one moved though. No one extended a hand and watched quietly as the tall dark knight stepped into the elevator on the left. He lifted his big hand over to the activation pedestal and then ignited the sequence of machinery to turn and clink into action. It started off slowly, lifting gradually and then there was a harsh hissing sound along with a crack until finally the whole thing collapsed. All at once the elevator plummeted downward in a fury. Once out of sight Eub forcibly tore his hands outward in a powerful motion and held them there briefly. A darkness grew from out of his until filling the falling machine. It caught onto the edges seconds before fully crashing into the ground and hung completely suspended by the forces of shadows swallowing around the elevator. To ensure his own safety, Eub then removed himself from the elevator and back in a safe location via shadow stepping translocation.

To those watching the heroic act of Eub taking the blow of the elevator was not only moving but enlarging in the sense of moral. They all felt empowered by the instant and with their only choice of elevator, pushed for swift action. They wanted to kill. It all came to Salin and Impetus who went on with the plan of false soldiers plaid as hostages. The marked hostages, dressed and disguised as Dark Hand soldiers where loaded into the lift and then activated. They all had hidden cameras that would hopefully see into the room above for better knowledge of what to expect.

As soon as they went up they where met with a barrage of endless gun fire and weaponry. The hostile response was so great that the cameras only lasted about 6 seconds before everything was completely destroyed. When the lift finally came back down with it’s smoldering remains, what was recovered was very intimidating.

Inside the room, that could be seen and focused on for 6 seconds was lines of gun men, all protected within cover from trenches. There was at least 8 torrents counted, positioned in varied distances, four on the bottom, and four coming from the ceiling. As soon as they let out a wave of bullets and had to reload, they would coil back underground where they where safe while another set of 8 came out from behind them. The only other noticeable thing about the room that wasn’t wall made up for protection is that the trenches had a lip over top of them that angled toward the elevator so that things couldn’t be thrown into them and small slits where cut all around so that gun handlers could shot threw them and not be hit back.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:22 pm
((Drew do not respond to my posts until i make another OOC post saying those are my plans. I am gonig to propose a multitude of plans to consider....well you can post but have it be Impetus and the others giving their opinions on the plan))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm
Salin pondered the footage in complet stillness, he didn't breath, blink fidget, move his eyes around, nor paced. He stood in complete stillness as he devised as many attack plans as possible. If the Kine weren't enemies he would congratulate them on holding them back for so long, they had given the Omega time to prepare a hell for the Dark Hand and there was no easy solution to this problem. Salin knew he was the best stratagist here, Impetus and Carn where warriors at heart and not ones for findess underhanded tricks like the hostages, Impetus had some skill at stratagy but his strengths lied more in real time tactics on the battle feild oppose to the planning of stratagy where Salin excelled.

He listened as Carn proposed a full orc assult into the lines but even Impetus and Eub knew that would only kill their power house units. Impetus was also very still, only responding to crush Carn's barbaric ideas.

Thousands of plans flew through Salin's mind as he analyized the repeating videos searching for a flaw in the defense to exploit. The lines where perfect though. Not a single spot was bindsighted. Salin knew getting through the line would require a plan that would go down in the history books.
After an hour of stillness Salin took a step forward and stopped the video from playing. Everyone in the command tent fell dead silent as he did this. Most people had forgotten he was there since he had stopped all movement. Impetus smiled wickedly as he knew that Salin had devised a plan or two to break the line.

Salin calmly and slowly pulled his canteen of blood and went to take a sip, it was empty. Without showing any emotion he held it out in the flat of his palm, "Would anyone here like to go fill this for me, I have gone parched standing here." A scrawny goblin servant creeped over and took it out of the tent. All where shocked by his complete lack of emotion, Salin knew the time for emotions was past. Love, hate, rage, these all lead to foolish mistakes and pointless heroism. If they where going to win this battle then he would use the coldest parts of his hearts to show win. This battle was no longer between Omega and Dark Hand, it wasn't a personal matter either, nor was it a personal battle between him and Talim. This battle had become one of survial, thats all there was to this battle was which side would live to see another sunset in the airs of peace.

Salin walked to the front of the room and saw that all eyes where on him, he sure was gaining respect from this battle. "This situation is not a pleasant one, nor is it a fun one. This will not be the goliorified battle where heros are made. This battle will be one of the bloodiest and brutal battles in history. The soldiers will bathe in the blood of the dead and the souls of the dying will cry out in enternal torment. Now our job here as commanders isn't to win, no our responsiblity is so much more than that. Our goal not only that but it is to win with as few deaths as possible. Now looking at what we are up against many are probably thinking that this feat is impossible. But the might of the Dark Hand and our golorious ideals know no bounds. We can and will prosper here today." He pause for empathysis. "The only question now is how?"  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm
"Now during this time I have devised a number of plans to break through that hell hole. The first plan is a very complicated and dangerous gamble but if pulled off should lower the casualties of our forces. Now the turrents and trenches are the obvious problem. Anything that goes in there is riddled with rifle fire till there is nothing left. Now my first plan would ultize and barrier that will block out the rifle fire. The barrier will be pushed by Carn's burly orcs. There job will be to push the barrier out into the room far enough to block oncoming fire. "

"Now some of you might be thinking that the problem of destory the turrents and trenches still exists, but the is the second phase of the plan. Splitjaw, my personal summoner, will lead a unit of summoners up the cables of the lift and climb into the protected elevator through a hole or hatch we will create in the bottom of the lift. Once in the lift they will summon any swarms they can and as many. They will push the swarms into the room past the barrier. Now most swarm summons are small viloent critters, small enough to fit through the gun slits of the trenches. Once in there those closed off small trenches will become a hell hole that no pleasant solution will be left available for the Omega to clear them. Unless they have found a brillant stratagist during this time they will most likely be left with two options. Exit their trenches and fall back or they will have to use flames and scrafice their own men to kill the swarms. Now either of these options are in our favor. As while swarms work a unit of heavily armored orcs, gorgan gunners, enjeneers, and knights will come up on the lift and begin the third phase of this plan.

"The third phase is the actual capturing of the hallway. The enjeneers and gorgan gunners will work together to destory the turrent lines with high explosives and mines that will penetrate the ground and destory them even if they are in the soil. The orcs and knights will push forward into the trenches and mop up any resisting units of Omega that remain there. Once they have the trenches they will halt or move to help destory the turrents."

"The fourth and final phase of this plan is sending up mortars and more gunner who will enter the trenches and start assailing any back lines that we don't know about while we move up the main contingent of soldiers through the lift. As long as the gunners are keeping them in the trenches we should be able to move the soldiers up through the lift relativly safe. Also during the fourth phase the enjineers will be searching for traps that they plan to use on use when we got that far."

"this is the first plan I have devised."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm
“Are you trying to tell me, you crazy mother F***er, that we are actually going to get through there with big shields and a bunch of bugs.” Carn challenged instantly, mostly because of his suffering pride. He clenched his massive hammer firmly in one hand and waved the other as if throwing insults. “My bluggers where made for killing, not hiding behind brickses. Us orcs never let magic take the lead in the feat of war.” He added, letting his mouth run dry with the last word. His breath became heavy and raspy with the cold coughing dirt of his noise. Impetus gave him a look, it was a weird look at first, almost one that suggested the very questioning of Joa Boo’s judgment when he put Carn into General position, but then the look transformed into one that was informed.

“I think Salin, Carn has an idea. I might believe that the Omega are looking forward to you coming up with some kind of wall defense. I think they might have something set up for that very situation. They would be nothing but sitting ducks, sent to their own death.” Impetus thought deeply as though the battle before them was a 5 step game of chess. They would have to have the edge on everything. There was no way they could be as prepared as the Kine soldiers above. After all they have had this entire time to study our soldiers. The stillness of the room increased as anxiety and doubt grabbed hold of the crew as a whole.

“I still say F*** the whole wall thing and we run in there and overwhelm them. I think you underestimate the full capacity of me and my men. We kill. That is as plain as I can make it. A few bullets will be like running through a stuffy midday swamp and catching a swam of nats. Sure it’s annoying but we don’t stop running.” Carn felt empowered and proceeded to indulge in his plan. It was a vision, not well thought through but to him it got the job done. Others in the room still felt more then apathetic about doing anything. The odds where at end.

“Dear Talim, the Dark Hand’s efforts to breach the next floor are at hand. My guess is that within the hour they will be at large once more and attacking.” a voice called towards Talim, who was still at her throne in the tower on top. The storm brewed from her rage and power over the winds. A crack of lightning tore against the sky and struck down a ship flying over. Most of the decks on the mountain top had been evacuated and everything safe undercover inside the massive base. Talim looked down at the man giving word and smiled.

“I would suppose they would, wouldn’t they. They will not get this base. The Omega will not let the Dark Hand take hold of a real victory. They will soon come to find that there are more then just the Omega Alliance that doesn’t want them to succeed.” Talim said filling the room with her laughter. She could see the power still rolling in from the Heavens. Once it was time, once they where truly needed, everything would be saved. “Tell the floors to hold as much and as well as they can. They all have my blessing. I put complete faith in them.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:02 am
"Well the next plan is an more dangerous gambit but one General Carn might be more inclined to like. The second plan I propose relys on more personal skill and speed then stratagy. The plan is to take General Impetus, Lord Carn, myself, our personal guard units, and the best of the best of all our units. We would then divide up the men into strike team with spefic targets such as a section of the trench or the turrents. The strike teams would be our "hero" units so hopefully they will be able to make to their tragets without losing many if any men. Once the strike teams engage their targets secondary units of "lesser heros" will come up on the lift and reinforce and take out secondary targets up on the top floor."

"Now the risk of this plan is that if any are slaughtered before reaching their goals it is a major blow to our leadership and command structure; but once they make it to their goals those that are left have the skills to break through the defense and start tearing up the Omega lines. Now with Carn's, his orcs and my Crane's brutal strength, Lord Impetus and my Zaught's keen skills mixed with the devastating magic powers of our mages this plan should be plausible. Though honestly this is a gambit that could go horribly wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:09 pm
"Now for my third paln. As most of you know Lady Claire has just arrived with a new force of Collective soldiers. So far in this campaign the Collective has won us many fights inside the mountain tunnels of this fortress. I propose we use that skill again to defeat the Omega. Now Claire will be arriving in the next hour with her force and when they get here we can begin the plan. The plan is to have the Colletcive Ant Lions nad Beetles to break through the ceiling above us below the trenches and collapse them down to this floor where we can easily slaughter the ones that survive the fall. After the collapse we can either use the first or second or send in just regular units to swarm the top level as they deal with the sudden collapse."

"The ceiling is mainly loose soil and rock that the Collective are use to digging in. Any sheets of metal that they have laid down can easily be destroyed by the power of the Collective beetles. The beetles would be the ones who give the final pull since if trench collapse onto the beetles they should escape relativly unharmed since they have such a tough extoskelton. Now any height problems can be solved by building ramps of soil and rubble so we can mine up through their underground."  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:18 pm
((this has been edited))

“So what do we have on the security cams. Any word of the enemies activity?” A majestic deep voice called down towards a group of interns from Mitus’s old Academy of Heroes. Ever since it had been destroyed, all of the heroes had become full time members of the Omega Alliance mega army. This group was designed and specialized in operation mechanics and robotics via telekinetic energy. They where on the forth floor working hidden cameras on the second floor where the Dark Hand army was presently mobilized. It was the waiting game at this point so the Omega decided to pull out their higher technology and based their moves on actual intelligence stolen straight from the Dark Hand. This small group of five people could see the whole Dark Hand army on the second floor as a whole and focused some in on specifics such as Salin and the other leaders available.

“The three commanders, Salin, Impetus, and Carn are conversing over their next few strategies. We believe the vampire has limited abilities in psychonetics so we have no ability to over hear the talk. We belive they are thinking of different possibilities but we cannot be sure. They have no idea, and we know this for sure, that we are hacking into their minds. As soon as any action is taken we have about a minute or two to counter before it has even happened. That limits casualties and gives us an even bigger edge. Unless they know about us, which our percussion unit is making sure they have no possible way of doing that, we can see everything they are going to do. It’s like chess but knowing the next move before it happens.” One of the guys in the group answered back. He was a smaller guy, Dwarf by the looks of it, but with a bigger brain then usual. The others had similar qualities but there was two high Elfs, a Vapard, and a Tigress. They all seemed to be working hard at catching up and listening in through their telekinetic powers.

“Good,” The higher voice said. The voice came from another holy knight, the biggest of bad of the Omega units. He was highly ranked so had command over the area. His spirit spoke greatly of his wins in battle and his knowledge showed rightfully so. He moved closer to the dwarf who made a few guesses, none of which sounding at all as impressive as the real Salin‘s plans. Then the holy knight would work up a counter for all of them. “Be ready for anything. We can handle anything.” the Knight finished his words and then walked away to give his commands.

He traveled across the top floor to a group of strategist that would carry out his words. They all waited eagerly to hear what was to happen. The knight watched them all for a bit and then opened to speak.

“I advise we stock the floor hall with wizards for backup. Tell them to keep a hold of any elemental items they can muster up, all of which might be very useful. I’m feeling something big coming so have whatever we can on waiting. All men should be able to respond as soon as we give the orders.

“Yes my liege, we will have it all done.” One of the strategist complied and went to work with the orders. All around, able men and soldiers stepped up to do their faith a service in this war. They believed firmly against the anarchy that Joa Boo and the Dark Hand where pealing out and they wanted it to stop, not to mention hold on to a few good ranks among their peers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 am
As the commanders around him bickered and bitched about which plan they as the correct course of action Salin sat back and pondered himself what would be the most efficent. Obviously no matter which plan they went with the casuality would be great as the Omega did not have to have brillent stratagists to defend that hallway. The Omega where in a textbook perfect spot to defend and had set up wonderfully.

After a couple of minutes Salin propsed his next plan, "Fellow commanders of the Dark Hand we all like different plans that I have set forth and have good reasons for and against the plans. So the best question is not which plan to use but how many can we use at once."

Saying this the commanders froze and look at him like he was crazy. Salin laughed as they stared, "The thing that didn't cross my mind until now is that all my plans utilized different regiments and groups of soldiers. The summoners where in the first, the Gorgan and Orcs in the second, the heros in the third, and lastly the Collective in the fourth. Now when one pauses to think about this they all could work together to form a godly attack."

Carn laughed at the foolish vampire, "You are not as smart as they say bloodsucker. The lift is not possibly big enough to hold the orcs, gorgans, summoners, and us heros."

Salin laughed at Carn's narrow minded ignorance, "My good lord Carn, the lift would only be taking up my shiled and a few orcs to start with the first plan. Now as I have said before we know that the Omega are limited in there stratagists, they are doing everything by the book and have no creativity of their own so far in this campaign. Once we commit the swarm attack they will drop all possible counter measures of any of our other attacks and those watching us will be busy in the fray of battle to kept a close eye on us below. Once we have all their units commited to fighting our swarms we will have the orcs come up on the lift and commence a second attack. And we will reuse the summoner tactic to plant us other heroes on the cables below the lift so we merely have to climb up the shaft to enter the fray. Even if they are still watching us they will be to busy prepareing for the orcs to notice the heros jumping onto the cable as it goes up, hopefully. This will add an element of surprise to the Omega defenders. Then will this is all going on the engineers and Collective will use their tunneling abilities to tunnel into the middle of the Omega lines. Though this time the objective will be different. In the orginal plan the Collective where to collapse the trenches onto this floor but that won't work with our own troops in them. So their new objective will be further back and try and hit their lines of supplies and reinforcement to ultilize a blitz manouver without having to blitz their lines."

"The only problem with this plan is that the summoners will have to set off the lift and into the room so that the lift may go down to retrive the orcs for their attack. This will result in a higher summoner death rate than wanted but the original plan had to many flaws in it. The other risk in this plan is for the full surprise of the collective invaision we would have to start mining after the the attack had begun. Though I have confindence that Claire can get her people through the floor quick enough so that we can effictievly cut off reinforcments and supplies."  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:53 pm
“My lord, we do have enough time to finish our instillations. If we could in any way by time, our engineers could get into that room and complete the torrents. They have been working on a genetic virus that disrupts the Collective mind paths. Without their connection to the hive mind they are susceptible to something they have never had, free will. We, as the psyconetic team, can convert them faster then any of those Dark Hand members can counteract the disruption. Being in our control again we can use them to brake the ground between us and the Dark Hand. All we need is more time before Heaven 6 arrives. If we can stop them they wont be able to get to Talim quick enough to get her to call off the whole thing.” One of the psyconetic members said. The Omega leader seemed to hear them out, he liked their idea and wanted to follow up with this genetic virus.

The Holy Knight headed for the research facility as the rest of the strategists worked on finishing all of his commands. They where set for anything, only if the match was like chess. They would not be able to hold all of the Dark Hand army in the hall. More planning was being done to ready a very special kind of hold back. The weapons and intelligence of the Omega Alliance had no equal. They owned every school and university, not to mention they had the universes largest hero academy. The torrents used to defend the bases where specially based to brake down human tissue when it came into contact with it. This came in handy against most foes. The Dark Hand changed the setting of warfare because they had no set faction, it was all oppressed life on Aeonce. That could range from any race such as elf to vampire, ork to dwarf, minitar to lizard man. The engineers have been working nonstop to design weapons that would counter specific races when it would be needed. Now they have come up with high powered pricing silver rounds, torched ammonium vacumizing bullets, shock induced power shots, the Kine special harpoon launchers, all of which come in very handy against a verity of foes. The only problem is most torrents cannot switch between different kinds of shots while in battle, unless they are manned by a person, which the Omega do not want tot have to do. So between every battle they have to decide which weapons to custom each torrent.

“How is everything going gentlemen. I have heard many things about your glorious new invention.” The knight said hovering over some engineers finishing loading up another load of the anti-collective rounds.

“We would had never guessed the Dark Hand would bring the Collective into this. If we had known this would of already been made. It is a simple protein virus that attaches to the DNA of the Collective race. From their it uses the cells mRNA to work backwards into functioning the synthesis of DNA. Once we have our code read and remade in the cells, their minds become as fragile as paper. If the cell does not read our little insert and attempts to destroy the foreign strand, the strand itself works as an explosive and reacts quickly with the removal enzyme to create an explosion from inside every cell of the collective. We have also powered the rounds with extra proteins and nucleotides to get the infection to work almost immediately after impact.”

“Doctors please, I don’t really know what your saying, just make this work.”

“Wait!!! The best part, a little of my own work here, all credit taken, is a powerful powder, drenched in the same proteins as the collective skin cells surrounds the rounds. What does this mean you ask? When it hit’s a collective, their skin absorbs the shots as if nothing happened while someone who does not have the skin type of the collective will still feel the full blow of a 68 mm bullet crashing through their scull.”

“You guys really know how to kill don’t you.”

“No not kill, RULE.”

“Well okay then, you guys get out to those torrents and load them up. Leave the center gun for harpoons to take out any strong defensive units. We want to torrents movable and further back too.” With that the Knight left their tent and headed back for the strategist. They had to come up with a good way to distract the Dark Hand and buy more time while the rounds where being installed.

“my plan sir is to send a squad of amazing fighting men to knock them all back and hold off the Dark Hand while we finish.”

“To risky, we need all of our best men.”

“I suggest sir, we give them a present. Something big, something hard to control , and explosive. We have some ships still in the hanger. We could send it down the elevator and start a whole airship to flay around with explosives while they wait.”

“Have you been thinking about this for awhile. I really like that. Just make it happen!”

The word was given and very quickly they made a path for one of the compact airships to be relocated to the elevator. It wasn’t being moved a very far distance but with all the things in the way it wouldn’t be easy. Minutes latter the thing was filled with fireworks and loaded into the elevator. The Dark Hand below could hear the movement of the large machine being to crank as slowly the compact airship was lowered into the hall below.

As soon as it had enough space to fly through, the elevator was jammed by the engineers above. The airship let out a roar of energy as the kamikaze driver hit the ignition and took off with great speed for the lines of Dark Hand. His crazy flying would make him a hard target, but he didn’t mind getting hit. The ship was covered in explosives.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:37 pm
The plans had been made when the sound of explosions went off all around them. Lord Impetus jumped from his chair, "What is the world is going on out their? Are we being attacked?"

Just as he finished an goblin aid ran panting yelling incoherently, "Omega airship omega airship!"

Salin raised an eyebrow in curosity, an airship inside the mountain base that is impossible. Screams now started to echo into the command tent as the sound of guns and bombs opened up around them. Impetus, Carn, and the other commanders ran out as fast as they could only to stop in shock of the seight of an actual airship inside the hall was lighting up the pickett line. The Omega are getting desperate if they are willing to send an airship down here like this, could it be a prelude to a full scale attack? That would be foolish, no this is probably just trying to ruin whatever we where starting. To bad for them we haven't started yet, ha stupid ingrates.

The airship was quickly ran inot the pickett lines and blew up as the explosions where hit by random fire. The entire pickett line of green human soldiers went up in flames as they screamed themselfs to a painful death. Flash flames washed all the way to feet from the command tent and the shock knocked all the normal soldiers down to the ground around them. Impetus and Salin stayed standing, Impetus looked over at Salin, "Do you think this could be the beginning of an attack?"

Salin laughed, "Hardly they know if they gave up without their fortifications they wouldn't last minutes against our numbers."

Impetus looked grave, "Then they are only trying to dishearten us then." Salin nodded, "They want us to fear them but they know not the full might of the Dark hand."

Impetus smiled, "Will your plan show them the full might of the Dark Hand?"

"Yes my lord." Salin replied. Impetus turned to face his aides who where just now pulling themselves from the ground, "Bring forth all that is needed for Commander Salin's plan we start at once!" The soldiers around him cheered, this kaminkazie attack spurred anger towards the Omega. The Dark Hand soldiers wanted blood and Salin would give it to them...

...Only an hour had pass and already the ramp was halfway to the ceiling and the buggers and beetles where already feet into the the ceiling. The shield was coming along nicely thousands of metal plates from scape had been salvaged and used to form a 20 foot thick solid metal wall, it would take an entire squad of brute orcs ot move this thing for the plan but Carn had hand picked the best of the best to push it. The summoners from many different divisons had been brought up and where undergoing rope climbing crash courses. Orcs and Gorgans where cleaning an sharpening their weapons for the upcoming battle and collective kept marching up lining up to charge the hole once it was finished.

The wreckege of the airship attack was strung up as a reminder of who they where fighting against and to inspire hate and revenge against them. The "hero" unit was slowly but surely preparing themselfs for the fight, they would be the ones hunting the hardened points, the turrets, enemy heros, bunkers, etc....

Within the next hour all was complete and the orcs pushed the giant sheild onto the lift and the summoners waited for the lift to start so they could jump on the cables to ride up. all the summoners where givin climbing gear so they could safely get on and off the cords.

Slowly the lift started to go up and the summoners jumped one by one onto the cables. They where half way through the summoner unit before one missed the cable and fell to his death. The rest of the summoners where extra careful. As the summoners finished jumping on the orcs had reached the top and where met with a barrage of rifle and turret fire the pinged off the shield doing nothing but superfical damage. The orcs could hear crys of confusion as they pushed the giant shield forward. Summoners knowing their part quickly climbed into the lift through a hatch on the floor as the orcs pushed forward.....  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 pm
“Sir we are getting a sudden set up. I believe they took our trigger fire as a sign to begin.” Mewton said to his advisor who had direct contact with the knight in command. He looked worried but wanted to make sure he had all of the information before passing it on. “they seem to be grouping and conditioning troops for something. They have been building a wall, a bunch of people trying to climb a rope, and for some other reason they are building a ramp.” his words where lost to the random signs brought to his attention but the rest confirmed that these activities where sure signs of a prepared attack.

The words where moved and repeated to Brutare, the knight in command. He meditated on the words and searched for the best course of action. His commands straight from Talim where to stall the army as long as he could. So he had to play with that as well to complete a competent action worthy of holding up against such a wild make up.

The thought process took some time but after awhile he put together an ingenious plan and sought out the corresponding strategists to carry it out. With his words the soldiers marked and ready where on stand by and would flood in when told. The triggers where very specific and would have to be timed right to hold as a stable defensive counter. Once everything was placed in order and ready to go it was just waiting. The groups kept ready through constant prayer built by the white mages patrolling through the areas. As soon as the sound was set everything would fall into plan.

As the Dark Hand emerged from the second floor onto the third a siren alarmed that rang all throughout the entire base. The guns where triggered and set ablaze their lines. The Dark hand had made their move and now it was time for the Omega. The harpoon gun was wailing away at the shield, although it would never take it all down a lot of it’s efficient defensive abilities dropped significantly within a few minutes of standing. It was now nothing but a wall as all of the orks where murdered brutally by a massive beam of metal exploding through the shield. Yet the shield held some ground for anything that wanted to hide behind it. Not to much cover held but it did it’s job as the sumoners reached the line and would potentially draw their spawn. As soon as the waves of bugs and other pests where brought in a wave of mages came into the room protected by a Holy knight and a squad of sword men. They all retaliated appropriately to the conditions. Fortunately the mages where doing most of the work by making quick due of the summons by fire area damage all while the soldiers attacked the summoners to keep them busy. The gunners had to flee to safer area but would quickly file back in when needed.

Once the soldiers attacked the summoners many of the torrents where pulled for a more important front. They where pulled further into the hall, 4 of them being harpoon guns, and 6 being anti-collective. Once they where moved, two defender jugernaghts filled the hall entrance nearest the elevator where they would sentry the hall down against anything that came from the elevator and the knight and mages picked them off. The harpoon guns began to work. They aimed at the ground in front of them and shot through it. Carving a long cut along the floor until the 4 made a perfect circle. This would open up the ground just over the ramp before the ramp was ever finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm
Salin watched on the battle screen of the holographic desplay of the battle raging over head. So far they had countered his plan perfectly, though in truth they had lost very few and the battle was far from over. The summons dying meant nothing and the few orcs that had been slain would easily replaced. The torrents being pulled would cause a problem but a couple of artillary pieces on the ground would help that, when the hole opened up instead of a horde of swarming collective a barage of fire from their own torrents would greet the defenders prepared for collective. Those where wheeled and would be wheeled in just in time for the hole to open to minimize time for them to find out and prepare to counter.

Salin watched as the lift came back down with Carn, Impetous, Jeb (joa boo, sorr if wrong name), Crane, Zaught, Atias, and other lesser heroes. If the bad went well enough that his direct command was no longer needed Salin would join in the fight but now it was a battle of stratagy and his presence was needed here. An assorment of huge body of orcs and gorgons where assembled to join the heros. Those adept enough to climb ropes where pulled back to climb up like the summoners to get more in quicker.

The battle raged on with the Dark hand doing nothing but pushing the gunners out of the trenches, that would be the purpose of the summons, without the gunners more Dark Hand soldiers would make it to the trenches. Even those who had range further back would not be the same as if they had the trenches.

The ramp neared completlion and the turrents where readyed to move on the final hit. The orcs and heros began the climb up and a unit's worth of orcs where jumping on the cables. All whilst this was going the best units of soldiers and as many collective and speicses/fiends taht could climb up the hole where be brough to the front.

(oh yeah all my winged, climbing, jumping creatures...anything that can use the ramp and jump a couple of feet up to get on the floor is being assembled so it won't only be collective moving up the ramp!)  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas