Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:22 pm
''Yeah.'' Estelluna said slilpping down to the grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:18 pm
"Quick, somebody, knock on wood." Karissa gasped, only half-serious.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:14 pm
(hey everyone. Just a heads up, I won't be on as much because I start school tomorrow and it's going to be tough. I'll still be on just not as much as i have been)
"I'm to tired to do it. If anyone wants to there's a tree right over there" Arianna said, pointing at a tree a few feet away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:57 pm
Karissa forced herself up, and dashed over to the tree. "Tag, you're it!" she called jokingly, and she raced back to the others. Flopping down on the grass beside Estelluna, she complained "I'm so tired; I wish I could sleep."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:04 am
''Sleep is a state of mind.''' Estelluna said closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:56 pm
"Really? Lets try!" Said Rachel, even though she knew that, considering her state of...hyperness, that she wouldn't be able to keep still. She laid down on the grass, still as she could manage, and tried to let sleep take her, when it didn't, Rachel continued to lie there, still liking the feeling.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:29 pm
"You're never going to do it Rachel" Arianna said. "I sometimes wish that I was human agan" Arianna commented. "Or I've had the times when I've wished that I was dead with my family" Arianna said very quietly, saying it more as an after thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:01 pm
"Don't say that," said Karissa, bothered.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:23 am
''eh.'' Ezradell said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:06 pm
"Why not? It's true. But there's nothing I can do, I'm still alive and nothing's going to change that" Arianna said. "You know, I'm glad to have friends like you guys, it makes the hard times easier" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:06 pm
Rachel smiled at Arianna, then jumped up, hugging her in a second. "You silly, you are dead.....but still here with us, which is a win win!" She said with a laugh. Hopefully she wasn't annoying anyone with her inexhaustable good cheer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Arianna hugged her back, a bit tightly. "I know, but the fact is that I'm still here. Come on, let's go home, I'm exhausted and tomorrows another day. Plus school is tomorrow. Who wants to ditch with me?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Karissa put her hands up. “I think I’ve had enough adventure for a while. I, for once, am all for going to boring human highschool.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:39 pm
"I think I'm staying home, maybe I'll go shopping, do something fun and relaxing." Arianna said. "Maybe I'll get a puppy!" Arianna said suddenly and very randomly. "That would be fun" she said.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:46 pm
''Back to work for us, I asume.'' Cer said sighing.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games