Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:05 pm
(Shark Skin? You mean Samehada?)
"Actually, you two will be the one's dead." Itachi corrected Sira and looked at Kisame. "Will see how much nerve he has after we're done with him." He said drawing out a kunai.

"If you think you're so great how come you haven't killed us yet?" Ai asked, not intentionally angering them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:14 pm
((I don't know all the japanese terms..))

Kisame disappeared reappearing behind Ai. "Do you want to die..?" He whispered into her ear.

Sira looked up at Itachi a fierce look in his eye's. "We'll see..." He muttered gripping his katana tightly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:17 pm
Reks lead Fuyu outside, walking, not really paying atention to were he was going. he ran into someone. "Oh I'm-" He cut off his sentence, seeing black cloaks with red clowds. "Zetsu? And Sasori?" Reks yelled, taking out a kunai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:21 pm
"No. Only if it is my time." Ai answered Kisame and turned around holding out a kunai to stab him in his his neck.

Itachi appeared behind Sira and kicked him hard in the back sending him forward.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm
Sira drove his katana deep into the ground and held on tightly. It stopped him but the momentum pushing him forward caused him to cut his leg on the katana. He stood up limping on his left leg and pulled it out of the ground.

Kisame ducked barely dodging the kunai. He swept Samehada under Ai's leg's knocking her off balance. Standing up straight he muttered. "You're just luck it wasn't unsheathed yet.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm
Reks threw several Kunai at the pair, who leaped onto roofs on eaither side of Reks and Fuyu.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Itachi blocked the kunai and appeared infront of Sira and kicked his injured leg, causing him to fall, and kneed him in the face. (Ouch!)

Ai landed on her hands and knees and pushed herself up flipping backwards. "Well, you're just lucky that i'm not in a mad mood." She smartly remarked, throwing senbon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 pm
Sira gritted his teeth in pain as the gash in his leg got wider. Blood staining the ground around him. He swung his katana at Itachi's leg's.

Kisame blocked the senbon with Samehada and smirked. He pulled the wraps off of the sword swinging it at Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm
Itachi jumped over Sira's katana and kicked him in the side of his face, spinning. He saw the blood and smiled. "I guess you'll bleed to death before I'm done with you." He said throwing a kunai at him.

Ai stared at Samehada with awe, but quickly jumped back barely missing it as it cut her arm. "Ahh." She held her arm, blood running down her arm and through her fingers. She ran at Kisame with a kunai drawn, aiming for a vital spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 pm
Sira pulled back his katana leaving a deep gash in Itachi's leg. He used it as a shield against the kunai deflecting them back at Itachi. He charged at him using one of the few openings he would get.

Kisame stood motionless waiting for Ai to get close enough for him to strike. His face gave away nothing as she got within a close enough distance. He pulled back Samehada and used it to knock the kunai out of her hand cutting it as well.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:11 pm
Dokuto sighed.He had been in this village for a while,and he was already getting bored.It probally wouldn't be long until others found out where he was.He walked through the village as he normally did,the air around him heavy with the scent of blood.

((Yes,I just copy and pasted my rp example.So sue me.I have a great attorney.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:19 pm
((I wasn't going to.. In fact I didn't even notice..))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Reks flipped out of the way of an attack, almost running into somebody. He fell while dodgeing the guy, running into a telephone pole.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 pm
Deidara smirked and tilted his straw hat up a little, watching the scene a few yards away. "Hn. Itachi-san and Kisame-san are getting their asses kicked pretty good for rogue ninja like them, un." He turned and began to walk in search of his partener Sasori. "I probably shouldn't interfere, they'd probably be a little ticked off, un." he muttered to himself.

Ryuk looked up and jumped out of the tree alerted. Bad vibes. "..Akatsuki." she muttered menacingly and began to head out of the training area.  

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Kamen Rider Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:24 pm
((Shows how good of a shinobi I am!...Hmmm....Ybbor,does that guy happen to be Dokuto?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games