Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:40 pm
The warrior wakes up from his sleep looking around the forest. Huh, "just a second ago I was in heaven and now I am in this strange area".

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
you mean the ones that i had in my bag that got scattered all over the floor. or the bright white one that i just put away. *rummages in bag and tries to find a particular potion. *thinks to self* (holy crap some of my love potions are missing, where did they go. sora mustve been awful sneaky and taken one. oh well im sure shes smart enough to figure out a good use for it.)

[Me: No. *Bonk* That one you gave us when we were fighting Anima]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:42 pm
LanceCalvis
The warrior wakes up from his sleep looking around the forest. Huh, "just a second ago I was in heaven and now I am in this strange area".

User Image

*Walks over and sees strange temple* ? *Walks away*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:43 pm
"the one you scattered, i dint know what it was, i thought it was an energy potion so i drunk it, that wasnt bad was it?" she asked looking around  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
"the one you scattered, i dint know what it was, i thought it was an energy potion so i drunk it, that wasnt bad was it?" she asked looking around

[Everyone Except me: sweatdrop
Me: xD Nice.] *Drinks potion and starts to float* What the? *Grows big angel wings and Angel bow appears in hands* O.O...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:50 pm
Ruo walked around the area looking at the landscape that had changed. Not paying attention he walked into an unknown women. He fell down looking up at the lady before him. This was one of the first things he had seen while on Earth and he liked it as he gazed at the two ladys.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:51 pm
[oh the purifying potion woops] *still rummaging through bag* umm yeah well to tell you the truth... that was a dud potion, it wont do anything , but if you feel strange come tell me. *feels bad about lying to her and tries and fails to hide it* *gives her a little kiss on the lips* now lets go to the forest and find that power burst.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:53 pm
LanceCalvis
Ruo walked around the area looking at the landscape that had changed. Not paying attention he walked into an unknown women. He fell down looking up at the lady before him. This was one of the first things he had seen while on Earth and he liked it as he gazed at the two ladys.

[...T.T] Ah! Are you alright?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 pm
she looks at him and smiles "ok, if you say so" she kissed him back "ok now lets go to the forest"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:58 pm
*Drinks potion and starts to float* What the? *Grows big angel wings and Angel bow appears in hands* O.O...  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:00 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis

[...T.T] Ah! Are you alright?

He looked up with a confused look on his face. Ruo could clearly remember the last time he was on the earth. Ruo stood up suddenly, what time is it..........where is Claire?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:02 pm
*Drinks potion and starts to float* What the? *Grows big angel wings and Angel bow appears in hands* O.O...
[Every time I see the dancing cat I burst out laughing xD]

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:03 pm
*rushes outside the fortress with lola in tow* ok i know where the power came from, were headed there now. *gets to a clearing where a guy is walking towards sora* shh lola im gonna take him out silently *sneaks up on guy and puts a dagger to his neck* what are you doing and why are you here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:05 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*rushes outside the fortress with lola in tow* ok i know where the power came from, were headed there now. *gets to a clearing where a guy is walking towards sora* shh lola im gonna take him out silently *sneaks up on guy and puts a dagger to his neck* what are you doing and why are you here?
*Looks at him* W-who are you? O.O And why are you attacking that guy?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games