Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:06 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Oddium Wanderous
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: It's called "You're not holding Masamune." That's Murasame, fool, a near exact replica. For someone who thinks he's practically a god, you make worse blunders than a blind grandmother on heroine.
GranKuwagamon & Tiara: BURN!
Calvin: What's heroine?
it my be.........but the more pain i get the more power it gets...........and u can never achieve this power because u'r sword is weaker than a butter knife
Omega and Zeromaru: oh return burn!
Dude,if the more pain you get makes the blade stronger than that means you would have to DIE in order to get Full power,but if YOU die,then it won't be able to use any power,so no matter what,Sephiroth will win.
no it gets all the power it wants if i'm between death and life..........

GranKuwagamon: Wow, I think at this point he's just making up powers to try and make himself seems better.
Tiara: And how was the butter knife remark a burn when it was further from the truth, considering that it did numbers on Apocalymon and the bioengineered things. I hate to say it, but I think he's lost the argument already.
Yeah, Axel... you kinda owned yourself there.
GranKuwagamon: ADMIN BANS AXEL FROM DEBATE.
um no its a real power look it up in the megaman exe dictionary! scream

GranKuwagamon: I repeat: ADMIN BANS AXEL FROM DEBATE.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:35 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Oddium Wanderous
Dude,if the more pain you get makes the blade stronger than that means you would have to DIE in order to get Full power,but if YOU die,then it won't be able to use any power,so no matter what,Sephiroth will win.

GranKuwagamon: Wow, I think at this point he's just making up powers to try and make himself seems better.
Tiara: And how was the butter knife remark a burn when it was further from the truth, considering that it did numbers on Apocalymon and the bioengineered things. I hate to say it, but I think he's lost the argument already.

Admin this! *round house kicks Granny and sends him flying*  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:06 am
Round house kicking a bug and god modding on my interwebs? Its more likely then you think.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:09 am
SF Creek
Round house kicking a bug and god modding on my interwebs? Its more likely then you think.
god none of u play megaman battle network and the name of the sword is a battle chip in the game and wat i said before is its effect!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:11 am
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
god none of u play megaman battle network and the name of the sword is a battle chip in the game and wat i said before is its effect!
I was talking about the making him fly from the kick xD
I play megaman, are you a netnavi? No, you just make random attacks up. o3o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:17 am
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
u do? o.O and no i'm using it like a real sword

and besides its possible to do a kick on a giant bug......i mean look at the fight animes anythings possible  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:19 am
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Oddium Wanderous

Thats what I meant about god modding/power playing. Gawd xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:25 am
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

and u didn't read my last post did ya... stare  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Burgman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:38 am
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

pokes you in the face and runns away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:44 am
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
SF Creek

and besides its possible to do a kick on a giant bug......i mean look at the fight animes anythings possible

Okay yeah, look at other animes, and then look at Digimon Savers. Daimon Masaru is one of the only people who can physically hurt a Digimon, but he doesn't send them flying with his hits, he just knocks them back a bit. And the fact that this is like the tenth power you've come up with really doesn't help your case.
GranKuwagamon: Oh, and just for the record, I didn't go flying.
Tiara: Wow, this is more entertaining than watching my mom fight with my grandma.  

KatsaDarksword

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:48 am
RAZE 88
Oddium Wanderous
RAZE 88
Oddium Wanderous
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: It's called "You're not holding Masamune." That's Murasame, fool, a near exact replica. For someone who thinks he's practically a god, you make worse blunders than a blind grandmother on heroine.
GranKuwagamon & Tiara: BURN!
Calvin: What's heroine?
it my be.........but the more pain i get the more power it gets...........and u can never achieve this power because u'r sword is weaker than a butter knife
Omega and Zeromaru: oh return burn!
they both lose they both suck stare

Lol,you have NEVER played final fantasy have you.

in the mighty words of Creek:
ELIMINATE! scream

i have played final fantasy and 7 sucks stare 9 is the best mrgreen

Are you freaking serious? IX had some of the most two-dimensional characters I've ever seen and I had almost no drive to complete the game 100%. VII, however, had one of the best stories, had deep characters all around, had one of the most shocking events (the death of Aeris sad ) and it had some of the best music before they upgraded to the PS2.
Sephiroth: Did they have to show me with my shirt off at the end? That was a little embaressing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:50 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
SF Creek

Okay yeah, look at other animes, and then look at Digimon Savers. Daimon Masaru is one of the only people who can physically hurt a Digimon, but he doesn't send them flying with his hits, he just knocks them back a bit. And the fact that this is like the tenth power you've come up with really doesn't help your case.
GranKuwagamon: Oh, and just for the record, I didn't go flying.
Tiara: Wow, this is more entertaining than watching my mom fight with my grandma.
dude now u'r really pissing me off
1) they r not made up they were used in a rp i made up when i had a very old account
2) i'll accept that granny didn't go flying but got knocked back a little
3) Murasame is a battle chip in megaman battle network look it up sometime!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:49 pm
The_real_Axel
SF Creek
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Did you read mine? I said the flying back part was a god mod. Damn you're ignorant.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:54 pm
SF Creek
Did you read mine? I said the flying back part was a god mod. Damn you're ignorant.

Ooooooooold news xd

Caeppuccino

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:04 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
SF Creek

Ooooooooold news xd
I know. emo

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games