Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:29 am
ElladanKenet
'Star Destroyer' is a common name used to describe no less than 12 different kinds of vessel. In fact, just in the line of Destroyers, there are 5 kinds of Star Destroyer: MK I, MK 2, MK 3, Tector, and Dominator.

I suddenly realized how wrong this statement was. He managed to completely forget the Victory series of Star Destroyers, as well as the Venator series.

So there are this at least 11 classes of Imperial Star Destroyers:
Allegiance, Imperial I, Imperial II, Imperial III, Tector, Dominator, Victory, Victory II, Victory III, Harrow, and Venator.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:11 am
I'm not finding where he was wrong. You just added on to the list, rather than actually prove error....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:09 am
He completely forgot about the Victory series. That's just sad and wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:17 am
What's sad and wrong is that
1. You're getting worked up over something minor like this.
2. You just flat out denounce his intelligence because of said error.
3. You only JUST NOW noticed this.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SandPig2k7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:53 am
ok...
anyway im a fan of the jedi starfighter xd
they're cool  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:22 am
I personally think they're underarmed.
Fast, agile, but with only a pair of cannon it isnt really something I'd fly.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Volzet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Here is a question to everyone and the one everyone in the universe is trying to figure out.

How are the TIE fighters/ interceptors/ bombers/ any other TIE ships with solar array wings, stand on their wings while they are in the hanger of a Star Destroyer? The Death Star has them in racks but how do they stand upright with extremely narrow wings?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:56 pm
I think they have repulsors that keep them up without wreking their wings, like what keep the N-1 fighters of Naboo from scratching their undersides.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SandPig2k7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:46 am
Cale Darksun
I think they have repulsors that keep them up without wreking their wings, like what keep the N-1 fighters of Naboo from scratching their undersides.

yeah but i thought in one movie they had docking clamps for just next to the wing (not touching)
but the floating idea is much better  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:54 am
They have that too.
Ive seen 'em on docking racks in some Imperial starships.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:40 am
I think that the only time I haven't seen a tie fighter on racks was in Battlefront and Battlefront 2. They had the fighters rest on their wings because it made it easy for the player to get into the fighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:49 pm
Dramatic liscense. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

RyuoJigoku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:48 am
anyone see the new Mando ships? besulisk fighters are gonna own the new republic unless The Mando'ade side with em.

LONG LIVE MANDALORE!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:52 am
New Republic is dead, mate.
They call themselves the Galactic Alliance now.
and the Mando'ade aren't about to go to war any time soon. Now they're working on rebuilding their economy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 pm
So from what i hear, the ARC-170 goes by the nickname Asterisk Wing in Britain. For those of you who dont know what an asterisk is, I'll show you.
Its this thing: *
you know, given how the S-foils expand out from the ship I can see how it would gain such a moniker.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games