Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:22 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{alot XP long story short, cant be queen if she is with you} she wiped her face "this isnt fair" she whispered
marcus walked up to her and sat next to her pulling her close
whats wrong
she looked at him "dad says that if i want to be queen i have to marry someone i dont know, and if i dont, the throne goes to my sister, and if she dies it goes to another vampire, they dont like the idea of having a lycan as a king"
its only because vampires and lycans hold grudges against each other and most of them are so old that few remember what the grudge is
she wiped her face "i know, but, it just doesnt seem fair, that they are that hateful"

Tomoe sees them and walks toward them, limping."Hi guys!.... am I interrupting?" she asks them, smiling softly.
no your not interupting  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "dad says that if i want to be queen i have to marry someone i dont know, and if i dont, the throne goes to my sister, and if she dies it goes to another vampire, they dont like the idea of having a lycan as a king"
its only because vampires and lycans hold grudges against each other and most of them are so old that few remember what the grudge is
she wiped her face "i know, but, it just doesnt seem fair, that they are that hateful"

its just a fact of life and your father is sadend by it to but we all have to face it and try in our own ways to fix it
'yea i guess your right" she looked at him "i just wish they would understand" she looked at her sister "hey sis"

Smiles at her. "Heheh... I sneaked out of the Mages room... they still say i have a few toxins but that I'll live... but they want me to stay in that boring room, sleeeping!" pouts slightly. "Anyway sis.... why are you crying?"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:28 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

its just a fact of life and your father is sadend by it to but we all have to face it and try in our own ways to fix it
'yea i guess your right" she looked at him "i just wish they would understand" she looked at her sister "hey sis"

Smiles at her. "Heheh... I sneaked out of the Mages room... they still say i have a few toxins but that I'll live... but they want me to stay in that boring room, sleeeping!" pouts slightly. "Anyway sis.... why are you crying?"
she looked at her and decided to tell the truth "daddy said i cant be queen if im with marcus, said that the vampires here dont want their king to be a lycan, so unless i marry someone i dont know, they are putting you on throne"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her and decided to tell the truth "daddy said i cant be queen if im with marcus, said that the vampires here dont want their king to be a lycan, so unless i marry someone i dont know, they are putting you on throne"

"What? Me...? On the throne? I can't run a Kingdom!!!" looks shocked. "What are they thinkign!!!??!"  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:31 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"What? Me...? On the throne? I can't run a Kingdom!!!" looks shocked. "What are they thinkign!!!??!"
"they are thinking that they can choice whoever to marry you and be king, they dont want marcus to be our king" she sighed "its not fair"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:32 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

there not there acting on hate  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"they are thinking that they can choice whoever to marry you and be king, they dont want marcus to be our king" she sighed "its not fair"

"But I don't even want to get married!! This sucks big time!!" gets too agitated and coughs a bit of blood. "Sorry.... but still!!! I don't wanna!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:34 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"But I don't even want to get married!! This sucks big time!!" gets too agitated and coughs a bit of blood. "Sorry.... but still!!! I don't wanna!!!"
marcus looks up at her and sees her cough up blood
here sit down you cant use up too much energy  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:34 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"tell that to daddy" she said then smiled "hey, do you think the vampires would listen to us? if we make like a speach about this situation"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:37 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

marcus looks up at her and sees her cough up blood
here sit down you cant use up too much energy

"Oh, don't worry about me.... " sighs slightly. "I'm sorry Bella...."  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"tell that to daddy" she said then smiled "hey, do you think the vampires would listen to us? if we make like a speach about this situation"

"I doubt that they would take us seriously.... but it's worth trying"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:41 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

well then lets do that
we just have to figure out the best time to do it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:42 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"so lets do it, today lets say close to around midnight, gather every vampire, thats when we will have our speech" she looked at both of them "im going to need your support"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"so lets do it, today lets say close to around midnight, gather every vampire, thats when we will have our speech" she looked at both of them "im going to need your support"

"YEah!!!! Okay" smiles. "You got my support sis!"  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:45 pm
(g2g, bbl!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games