Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

i think it just has something to do with my experimentation
yeah we are all different but thats what i like the most
nemo looks out the window at the rising moon
"yea, i like being unique" she takes some money out of her pocket and pays for their food, she looks out the window as well
nemo stares at the moon
i dont get it when ever i stare at the moon i feel so peaceful and calm
she smiles "the nights air is calming to me" she stood up "come on, we can take a walk under the moon" she smiled and waited for him
nemo stood up and put on his jacket
lets go then
she waved goodbye to rebeca and stepped outside, she smiled taking a deep breathe "its nice out tonight" she said looking out.
nemo steped outside and his foot crunched in some snow
i love it whan its cold out it makes the moon just that much brighter  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:29 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
nemo stares at the moon
she smiles "the nights air is calming to me" she stood up "come on, we can take a walk under the moon" she smiled and waited for him
lets go then
she waved goodbye to rebeca and stepped outside, she smiled taking a deep breathe "its nice out tonight" she said looking out.
she looked up at the moon "i know what you mean" she looked down and saw a white kitten, she bent down and gently picked it up, she smiled petting it softly "i love animals, they are so nice and cuddly" she kisses the top of the kittens head and sets it back down  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
nemo stares at the moon
lets go then
she looked up at the moon "i know what you mean" she looked down and saw a white kitten, she bent down and gently picked it up, she smiled petting it softly "i love animals, they are so nice and cuddly" she kisses the top of the kittens head and sets it back down

i love them to even if most run at my touch becous of what i look and smell like  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:34 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
lets go then

i love them to even if most run at my touch becous of what i look and smell like
she looked back at him "your not that bad" she smiled softly, she looks back at the moon "i love nights like this one, its nice and quiet, and so beautiful"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
lets go then

she looked back at him "your not that bad" she smiled softly, she looks back at the moon "i love nights like this one, its nice and quiet, and so beautiful"
he looks at her
thanks i love the nights during the winter there the longest and best for my fur  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:39 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

he looks at her
thanks i love the nights during the winter there the longest and best for my fur
she smiled "no problem" she looked out, the snow seeming to glow, she thinks about her past, remembering how her and her brother used to play in the snow, she sighs looking at the moon again  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

he looks at her
she smiled "no problem" she looked out, the snow seeming to glow, she thinks about her past, remembering how her and her brother used to play in the snow, she sighs looking at the moon again

nemo sees her sigh
something wrong?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

he looks at her

nemo sees her sigh
something wrong?
"hmm oh just lost in the past thats all" she looks back at him, smiling softly "its nothing, really, just someone i miss thats all"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

he looks at her

nemo sees her sigh
something wrong?
"hmm oh just lost in the past thats all" she looks back at him, smiling softly "its nothing, really, just someone i miss thats all"
nemo puts a hand on her shoulder
come on i cant tell its more then just that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:45 pm
walks past you both with a head in my hand, laughing  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:46 pm
Ghost Patriot
what is your problem killing people?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:48 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
he looks at her

nemo sees her sigh
something wrong?
she looked at him "its just, my brother and me used to play in the snow at night like this when we were little, i remember he was killed by a hunter that same day" she closes her eyes "it so happens todays his birthday" she looked away "i just miss him thats all"  

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:48 pm
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

turns around with blood on jacket "I juts looooove the smell of blood, what are you gonna do little boy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Ghost Patriot
lupinewarrior
Ghost Patriot

turns around with blood on jacket "I juts looooove the smell of blood, what are you gonna do little boy?"
seveters move in to the door ways. (halfman halfrobot)  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
he looks at her

nemo sees her sigh
something wrong?
she looked at him "its just, my brother and me used to play in the snow at night like this when we were little, i remember he was killed by a hunter that same day" she closes her eyes "it so happens todays his birthday" she looked away "i just miss him thats all"
your lucky your brother was good back when i was an urchin i had a brother who was my protecter
when i had the experiment done he resented it and joined one of the evil organizations
i havnt seen him since  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games