Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:37 pm

* half smiled* ((( i got to go ill cya guys later!))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:38 pm

(bye) she hears something and turns around "god i got to get out of here" she runs around then finds a hole, she crawls through it and finds herself in a house "uhh okay" she said looking around, she walks in looking around "whos house is this?" she asked the lights shining brightly

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:43 pm

Kiera Lays in the Darkness Blood pooreing out from her Wounds blood drain's out from her mouth, she doesnt even Cry or show she is in Pain she has Given up
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:44 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera Lays in the Dark room Alone The pain eating away at her
That One Man Comes in the Room and sighs "Aww no fair I wanted to cause all this Pain for you, Well what gets rid of iner Pain is outer Pain, Lets see can you Feel this?" He Whip's her and Blood fly's
Kiera doesnt do anything
He gets mad "Come on that had to hurt!" He Smirks and takes out a Nife, He Begins to Slit her wrists and stomach, Cuting her everywhere
Kiera doesnt do anything to Help herself

He Whipes her Over and Over till she is Soked in her Own Blood "Ah Screw it You obviously Died inside"
He leaves her there To bleed to death and be eaten inside alone

*Logen had a problem with the man trying to kill kiera, becouse she was one of her only subjects and she had a audio file that the old woman that had given Logen her labs, and all her technology, had on her hard drive's... logen just came out of nowhere, as if she was grown out from the earth itself, a diamond was encasing Kiera before the next time the whip made contact with her body, and the whip was also encased in the diamond as was his hand, though the casing around his hand was not as with Kiera it was more stuck and everything inside it was getting eaten up by the nano bots, and half the man's body was encased inside it*

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:45 pm

"kiera!" she yelled walking around "where are you?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kiera Lays in the Darkness Blood pooreing out from her Wounds blood drain's out from her mouth, she doesnt even Cry or show she is in Pain she has Given up

*the blood that was out on the ground didnt just get absorbed, the nano bots that was in her system held the blood together, and made it go back intoo her wounds, the nanobots had given her something to ease her pain!*

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:48 pm

Kiera Bleed's and her life slowly Drains away Minute by minute hour after lonely hour...He eye's are slowly closeing and When they shut...They will be Shut forever...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:49 pm

she walks around until she bumped into someone "oops sorry" she looks up and screams

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:52 pm

[READ MY POSTS LOVE n WAR ><]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:53 pm

meaniel gets to a castle like structure and smells blood coming from it
kiera
he busts the doors down and gets into the main hall killing every guard in his path heading for the blood scent

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:54 pm

the guy smirked and covered her mouth
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"
he laughs "its too late for that" he grabs her and starts walking down the hall
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:56 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

*the blood that was out on the ground didnt just get absorbed, the nano bots that was in her system held the blood together, and made it go back intoo her wounds, the nanobots had given her something to ease her pain!*

Her Body Rejects them, She creates a Barrior and pushes all of them out, By now she wants to die, She has no reason to Live in her Mind

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:59 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her Body Rejects them, She creates a Barrior and pushes all of them out, By now she wants to die, She has no reason to Live in her Mind
meaniel busts down door after door looking for her
KIRA!!!!!!!
he comes to her door and rips it off its hinges throwing it aside he then runs to kieras side and trys to help her
kiera please dont die on me
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:01 pm

Aprilbaby1
the guy smirked and covered her mouth
"let me go" she mumbled struggling "you hurt her and i swear to god i will kill you"
he laughs "its too late for that" he grabs her and starts walking down the hall

"Ah Good, Its amazeing Meaniel hasnt Discovered that the instant he leave's one of these girl's alone theuy are all our's, Master shall we leave Meaniel is comeing"
Krigoris Smirks "Yes lets, We will take Angel along for a ride as well"

iLacey

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games