Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:21 pm
*Lukara hit the ground softly and rubbed her sore nose* I'm Lukara. Nice to meet u....
*She glanced at teh pups and smiled weakly* I'm fine young ones. my nose is just....sensitive.

*Amiko kept crying in the densest part of the forest. She couldn't get the pain in her heart to stop. She wanted to forget her son, but couldn't.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 pm
"They don't?" Cherry asked Dawnfire asked confused.  

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:30 pm
Raven looked at cherry,"Of course not. They are brave and fight alot."
Mist looked at her friendly,"I'm WhiteMist. The boy with the wings is zyth. The other boy is Raven. The one hiding behind him is Cherry and the last one is Dawnfire."
Caesar went up to her,"Are you ok? Blaze isn't the smartest one but he didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm
*Lukara smiled and sat next to Mist* So they're urs?
*Amiko sat there stareing at the ground crying. a silver and black wolf pup walked towards Amiko (A ghost of her son) He stared up at her*
~Mother...please don't greiv over me. You deserve a life. Please. Let me go. Be happy with him, *He nodded towards Caesar*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:40 pm
Mist nodded proudly,"Yep. their father is outside."
Caesars eyes got big and he ran off. He didn't like ghosts and thought Amiko might want to be alone with her son.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:42 pm
"Sapphire my name is Sapphire," She said to Blaze, "Did your eyes change colors?"  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 pm
*Lukara smiled licked Mists muzzle* They're all beautiful. I'm actually jealous. *She smiled warmly*

*AMiko stared at her son. seeing him hurt her wosre then her memories. she backed away from Him wimpering. Her eyes tuned whote. She barked loudly, Thoughts of him as her son died in her mind. She snarled and barked loudly* 'Caesar...i need u'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm
||- SO sorry i wasn't here just a few mins ago. I was driving to go back to my house. Sowrry! -||

Zyth sat in front of Lukara. "Your very pretty too miss," he said kinda sheepish but very nicely.

Cherry came out from behind Raven. "Oh..."

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Blaze smiled,"Ya but they can only turn amber, blue, green and yellow." His eyes turned from green to blue.
Caesar ran back,"Are you ok?"
Mist looked at them proudly,"they are until they have teeth and begin teething.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm
"That is cool, mine change color to mood," Sapphire's eyes turned to pink for love.  

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm
*Lukara smiled and layed down so she was eye level with Zyth. She smiled and licked his heead* THank you little one. Besides lady Amiko, your the only one to say that.

*Amiko trembled and backed into Caesar. a few tears fell from her eyes. Her son smiled and howled as he vanished. Amikos body trembled. * -softly- caesar.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Zyth ears fell back embarressed as he grinned sheepishly. He giggled. "Your welcome."

Cherry laughed at Zyth he looked very funny.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm
*Lukara Smiled. Her eyes showing love for the pups. She nuzzled Zyth. Her tail wagging.* (she loves pups. She always has)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm
Zyth laughed and grabbed onto Lukara when she nuzzled him taking him up with her. He grinned and laughed.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm
*Her eyes closed as she laughed. She shook her head and flipped him onto her head. She smiled warmly*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games