Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:40 pm
I just went from Happy to Depressed quickly.

I received a call from the Sergeant of Volunteer Services for the Sherriff's department late last night. He would only call me for two things, to bring me and my dog out for a search, or something bad happened.

Well...something AWFUL happened. The officer and dog trainer who taught me and my bomb dog advanced handling and faster alert and he also judged the competition that I won at...he collapsed while running a trail with his dog.

My work boss...had to perform CPR on him but she found out today that he had a massive heart attack and even an AED couldn't revive him.

Even though I am not religious...I hope he's happy that he died while doing what he loved most and that he'll be watching over me and the rest of my team while working..making sure nothing goes wrong with us  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:26 pm
Nerrrr.... *hugglepets Rainey*

And a personal note to those who've been wondering about my scarceness on MSN lately... there are a couple factors:

1. With the end of the semester here, I've had finals to worry about. Normally it wouldn't be so bad, but my dad's been driving me crazy lately, making it seem as if I'll fail if I'm not studying every waking moment of my life. >_< (And I'm pretty sure, if he had his way, I'd be studying in my sleep, too.)

2. I've been getting tired of always getting stuck staying up real late just to talk to people on MSN. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again- if you want to talk to me, you'll have to log on EARLIER. >.o

3. I also have been trying to get myself to spend more time on Gaia, particularly in the AFG and my own guild, to catch up with people that don't talk much, if at all, on MSN, and to just generally do a better job as a moderator/captain of the respective guilds. In doing so, I've decided that I'll spend less time on MSN if neccessary. You can still talk to me here on Gaia in either guild or via PMs, though. :3

4. Been feeling kind of bleh-ish lately, too... <@.@> Probably just all the stress affecting me, for the most part. And all the pollen and dust in there air has been driving my allergies crazy... so all in all, I haven't felt like doing much of anything lately anyway. >_<;

So there you have it... don't panic if I haven't been on MSN as much lately. Feel free to shoot me a PM or twenty. :3

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:21 pm
Now that I've explained 3 times already, figured I'd just post here.

I've gone female for awhile! I'm thinking a month or so, but maybe more, maybe less. Reasoning being I want to be female for awhile, both fursona and avatar. My female side doesn't get to come out much, and now I can wear more female stuff. I have so much male stuff, it's getting kinda boring.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:26 pm
... I'm sorry, I'm going to be scarce again. My father's cousin just committed suicide, my father's pretty sore about it. And... My exmate's mother's funeral is tomorrow. So...

~Sighs~ Catch ya on the flipside, ne?

Sheol Zone

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:32 pm
Sheol Kitten
... I'm sorry, I'm going to be scarce again. My father's cousin just committed suicide, my father's pretty sore about it. And... My exmate's mother's funeral is tomorrow. So...

I'm sorry to hear that, Sheol. Take care, okay? I think you have my Cell, just in case (And if you don't, you can PM me to ask for it)  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:34 pm
Sheol Kitten

sorry to hear that..  

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:31 am
Sheol Kitten

You life is so eventful..... sorry to hear about that Sheol. I hope you feel better soon and see you whenever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:47 am
Rainy, Sheol, I'm sorry for both of your losses. It is scary just how fickle life can be. T.T  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:11 am
WHEE!!!! *BOUNCES OFF THE WALLS* The girl I REALLY like asked me out to the formal, and I'm going to accept the offer. mrgreen 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:29 am
On the topic of death, one of my dad's good friends died yesterday morning... He had a massive heart attack as well.

@Crenn: Awesome surprised  

Zanzarus

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:32 pm
*shrugs* I tried to be nice, I wanted to help but got yelled at, ******** it then *walks away*  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:50 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
*shrugs* I tried to be nice, I wanted to help but got yelled at, ******** it then *walks away*

Help with what?

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:57 pm
School's winding down, and the stress has been mounting. Been really needing people to talk to to help keep me sane, but the times I really need it people don't seem to be around (mostly midday). Not directed at anyone, but it must be MMO season, because that's where people seem to be these days, and if I weren't still in classes I'd be there too, but I really can't x.x

I hate to sound like it's everyone's responsibility to keep me happy, it's not, it just kind of disheartening to see very few people online when I come on in the middle of the day in the need of some casual chatting.

If people tell me it's okay to PM them, I would appreciate it. I promise I won't smother you in them, but I might drop you one or two just to talk. You might not realize it, but it's the chatting that really keeps me going and focussed, where for others it's distracting. And I promise I WON'T TRY TO YIFF...unless you want too XP

All I'm saying is, if you make yourself available, and let me contact you, I would be very greatful. I'm really needing the contact in these last few weeks  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:02 pm
You can contact me whenever XD You just dont want to talk to me xp  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:05 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
You can contact me whenever XD You just dont want to talk to me xp

That's why I said let me make the contact. I don't like initiating the contact if it's not welcome  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games