Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:03 pm
" Your arm....Oh I can fix that...I ment what did I do to make you attack me like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:07 pm
(I gotta get off for a bit KK)  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:08 pm
Phoenix utashima
" Your arm....Oh I can fix that...I ment what did I do to make you attack me like that?"

he takes out a dagger with his good arm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm
Phoenix grabs the daggerand throwed it towards a tree. " now tell me why your so mad at me that you want to kill me!!??"  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:56 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix grabs the daggerand throwed it towards a tree. " now tell me why your so mad at me that you want to kill me!!??"

he takes another one of his daggers and stabs his own side  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 pm
"What the hell did you do that for, and what did I Do to make you want to kill me? is this about what I said to angel..that I would act as a father to john...and then find someone else for her since you died?"  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:11 pm
Phoenix utashima
"What the hell did you do that for, and what did I Do to make you want to kill me? is this about what I said to angel..that I would act as a father to john...and then find someone else for her since you died?"

"yeah....i trusted you" he walks away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:17 pm
Phoenix ran up to him. " Right with your life...look I'm sorry with everything that was hapening my crystal couldn't sence that you were in the most danger....I was trying to save your family aswell thinking you were Okay...if I would've have known I would have came...I'm so sorry Please forgive me, and stop trying to kill me....your back as a soul know I can return you back to your normal state...and then you can go back and see angel...and john...he was almost killed a while ago..I tried to help...but my injuries kept me from moving."  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Phoenix utashima
Phoenix ran up to him. " Right with your life...look I'm sorry with everything that was hapening my crystal couldn't sence that you were in the most danger....I was trying to save your family aswell thinking you were Okay...if I would've have known I would have came...I'm so sorry Please forgive me, and stop trying to kill me....your back as a soul know I can return you back to your normal state...and then you can go back and see angel...and john...he was almost killed a while ago..I tried to help...but my injuries kept me from moving."

"im never going back"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:25 pm
" But why....John is so depresed he misses you so mouch...he want's you back....Angel balled when she saw someone was fideling with her husband...and so did john...he doesn't care about what you did before...he just wants his dad back, Please come back...everyone misses you...Even Kenji misses you...Please come back..."  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:43 pm
Phoenix utashima
" But why....John is so depresed he misses you so mouch...he want's you back....Angel balled when she saw someone was fideling with her husband...and so did john...he doesn't care about what you did before...he just wants his dad back, Please come back...everyone misses you...Even Kenji misses you...Please come back..."
"if they knew who i was.....they wouldent even care for me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 pm
"what do you mean?" Phoenix asked with a confused look and a comforting voice.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Phoenix utashima
"what do you mean?" Phoenix asked with a confused look and a comforting voice.

"i may be a nice guy now.....but a long time back i was a vary diffrent person"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:21 pm
" that's the past....no one cares about your past...they like you for who you are now...they don't care about the old you."  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:38 pm
she watches from the shadows, john beside her, she sighs and wipes away her tears she turns and starts walking into the forest, john following along, they said nothing for a while "hes not coming back" she whispered "he really is not coming back"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games