Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 pm
Katzekinder
Hi again, guys.

So like, I met this guy from DC comics through one of my friends who's like, good friends with him. He looked at my artthings and told me that the teacher who told me I didn't belong in art school "was a lying b***h". And that sort of snapped me out of the funk I've been in for like, the past year.

Also I'm on Lexapro now, which seems to be helping.

As always, there's bad stuff happening too. Pip's roommate in Texas kicked him out and his mom won't take him back and he doesn't have anywhere to go, and I dunno how to help. I'm trying to stay rational about it. His father would take him in but Pip is totally unwilling to live with him. I don't know why, but I get the feeling he's told me about it, and that it is Bad Business. So I'm putting out an all points bulletin on like livejournal and twitter and whatever, looking for a place for him to stay until he can get a job and afford rent with me. I need a job too, though. Which I'm working on. I KNOW we can make this work SOMEHOW. I just haven't figured it out yet.

I dunno how frequently I'll be around. But I haven't died yet. (:

*Gives CPR to katzekinder*
NOOOOOOO DONT DIE ON ME!!!
YOUR AVATAR IS TOO AWESOME  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:47 am
Nanaki was online tonight. Apparently his gaia account has been banned.  

Crenn

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:53 am
Crenn

Thats...great? confused Who's Nanaki? 3nodding You should have said "THIS JUST IN"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 am
Crenn

The Husky? I'd almost forgotten about him sweatdrop That sucks though  

Af Mas

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 am
People can be banned? I've been reported tons of times, but that was last week.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 pm
BANS: You never see it coming.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
User Image

Trying to make me fearfull XD jk Tis only bad if they ban your IP, but i have a laptop and i use different wifi's so IP ban wont work well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Creepy picture there, Isaol... he worries me. eek  

LilKitty115

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 pm
LilKitty115

These two are creepier.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8tYhjRqm9wo/R9wlbd1K5_I/AAAAAAAAADE/zzsfVhJxwXA/s1600-h/realmario.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_8tYhjRqm9wo/R-KrxEf-aaI/AAAAAAAAAEY/qXAa3n-vHqQ/s1600-h/realhomer.jpg

gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm
my dog just came home from spending a week in the surgical hospital. She had a tumor the size of a cantaloupe removed from her leg ^.^  

Rainey_angel81

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 pm
My dog's in treatment now for an infected sebaceous cyst on her tail. If the antibiotics and warm compresses don't clear it up in a couple of weeks, the vet wants to amputate her tail. Oh well - where the cyst was large and soft and produced wax and blood at the slightest pressure, before, it's now small and hard. I think that means it's filling up with fibrous scar tissue.

Also: do you need to file a 1040 if your taxable income is zero? (yes, my job sucks, etc.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am
LilKitty115
How can I worry you, I havent MET you yet. I dont trust links like that...sorry. But I do trust this link
User Image  

Isaol-the-wolf

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm
AAAahhhh!!!!!

Work at night, hunt for apartment during day, production week and rehearsal in the evening...REPEAT!!!

So....very.....tired......*zonk* gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:33 pm
Apparently, I got a spam virus or something, because I came back to a whopping 22 messages in my Inbox on hotmail and that NEVER happens and now my entire contacts list on MSN is just GONE. Vanished, gone. What the hell...

If you had me on MSN, re-add me
benfreeman43@hotmail.com

I don't care who sees this now. Jesus christ  

Af Mas

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games