Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
(gya!!! stop ignoring me!!! wut the hell did i miss from the 2 hrs that i was gone!!!!!!! stressed scream stressed )

2 yrs? You gone for like 30 minutes! I WAS going to say sorry for ditching me, but know you probably don't even remember that either!
(wait what are you talking about....? oh and im sorry for ditching you like last night. had to go to sleep. but i was gone like 2 hrs today. had to watch a movie. but seriously im confused now....) confused question  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Yuka: I'll try. -concentraits- I can see something. Um...a man and a woman. The man...he's trying to help the woman...both look injured ...the woman is having a baby...it's been born...

Realy? The truth is I was told My parents died in a fire, I knew that wasn't...true? *gazes blankly at nothing*  

Amaya Himura X Zero Kiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:33 pm
Misuzu0614
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
(gya!!! stop ignoring me!!! wut the hell did i miss from the 2 hrs that i was gone!!!!!!! stressed scream stressed )

2 yrs? You gone for like 30 minutes! I WAS going to say sorry for ditching me, but know you probably don't even remember that either!
(wait what are you talking about....? oh and im sorry for ditching you like last night. had to go to sleep. but i was gone like 2 hrs today. had to watch a movie. but seriously im confused now....) confused question

*still looking blankly at nothing*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:34 pm
(gah!!! whatever! stressed )
-mitsuki wakes up-
mitsuki: nya....
sora: hey mitsuki. von was here and he told me he had your memory in a vial. i dunno where he is now though.
mitsuki: oh.... what about shouta?
sora: i dont know where he is...  

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 pm
Misuzu0614
-mitsuki wakes up-
sora: hey mitsuki. von was here and he told me he had your memory in a vial. i dunno where he is now though.

Amaya: uh...what did you say? *just woke up*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:36 pm
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614

( stressed your friggin confusing me!!!)  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
-mitsuki wakes up-

mitsuki: oh hello... i forgot your name again.
sora: uh hey. im sora and you are?
mitsuki: we met her like last night. me and shouta.
sora: oh...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm
Misuzu0614
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614

( stressed your friggin confusing me!!!)

what, did I have another vision? Oh...srry.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:38 pm
Yuka: I can also see...lightning...rain...their in the woods. Their is someone comming...wait...that's...Haru?! WTF! WhAt's he doing? Haru is Sheshis brother. Why is he here? He looks...young...maybe...omfg...that's Kinimaru...crying? Wha? I'm confused...are you...relAted to them? Omfg!
Sheshi:I'm not there though. But our mom died pregnant...or so we thouht  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Misuzu0614
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
-mitsuki wakes up-

mitsuki: oh hello... i forgot your name again.
sora: uh hey. im sora and you are?
mitsuki: we met her like last night. me and shouta.
sora: oh...
Neko_Cat_4ever

seperate convo.
Yuka: I can also see...lightning...rain...their in the woods. Their is someone comming...wait...that's...Haru?! WTF! WhAt's he doing? Haru is Sheshis brother. Why is he here? He looks...young...maybe...omfg...that's Kinimaru...crying? Wha? I'm confused...are you...relAted to them? Omfg!
Sheshi:I'm not there though. But our mom died pregnant...or so we thouht

Eh? Know I'm confused!  

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:41 pm
(Here what i miss? Can you tell me Suki?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:43 pm
Shesh:umm... Your my sister.
Yuka:um...your my aunt. My dad is seshis brother.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Misuzu0614
-mitsuki wakes up-

Von: *hops down from the tree and approaches Mitsuki and Sora* Mitsuki....*hands her the vile with her memories in it* i used a spell to make it so that you can just drink it....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Shesh:umm... Your my sister.
Yuka:um...your my aunt. My dad is seshis brother.

OK...that explains my vision, I think? Know what about you 2? *looks at mitsuki and shouta* and by the way I'm Amaya, and srry for my cryin fit earlier.  

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 pm
*Sarah wakes up alone...again goes to take a shower then goes to look for Von and Ki and Izara and Ryoji knowing theyll all be together...again*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games