Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:39 am
Deep Despair
Zrana
Deep Dispair looks like me with I was 'cosplaying' as Edward Elric! xd

hehe..... to look like ed.... thats the plan....
i dont know what else to do tho..... i need white gloves WITH fingers.... thats all i have to say....

and the pitch fork lol 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:44 am
Deep Despair
Kawaii_Kunoichi
Deep Despair
Kawaii_Kunoichi
yo!

oi! whats up?

oh! hehe..sry for the wait. hiya!

thats ok! biggrin i was off somewhere else anyways.... sweatdrop
i have the sudden urge to want to buy something..... ill brb xd

hehe...i can understand that..i went to buy a naruto headband..and found out it was already sold...*sigh* whatcha buying?  

Kakurakiri

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:45 am
k.... i didnt buy anything.... cuz im to poor to buy anything i would want..... which goes in the catergory 4000+ an di only have 2400  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:46 am
*pops in* Yo.  

Neekroo

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:47 am
Neko Kafweenu
*pops in* Yo.

oi, kat!

pitchfork?

annnnnd..... i dont knwo what i wanna buy..... pleh... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:48 am
yeah, meh too. i think these ppl sell their souls to be rich. how else do they have all that cash? neway, u have a naruto headband too?! awwww....
*looks at newcomer* Hiya!  

Kakurakiri

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:50 am
Kawaii_Kunoichi
yeah, meh too. i think these ppl sell their souls to be rich. how else do they have all that cash? neway, u have a naruto headband too?! awwww....
i get rich every once in a while...... and if i saved a bit longer...... i WOULD have that stupid nitemare scarf i want.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:54 am
Deep Despair
Kawaii_Kunoichi
i get rich every once in a while...... and if i saved a bit longer...... i WOULD have that stupid nitemare scarf i want.....

*pats ur hand and smiles* nothing we desire is stupid..hold on.that's not true. *laughs* neway..i have to save a bit longer for meh headband..and u have to do the same for ur scarf. We can do it! 3nodding  

Kakurakiri

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:17 am
Whos doing SS this year?

(im doing 20k-40k) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:31 am
most i ahve ever had is 5k lol >,> and that was cuz i got a pink link then a giftbox and sold the space monster mask i got form ti for 3k  

Tha-Pope

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:47 am
the most gold i ever had was er.... 15k.... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:16 am
The most I ever had was 20k, and then I bought this guild. xd

I'm in a really good mood today since I'm up to 11k, I usually only have 3-5k, lol.  

Reprieve
Captain

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:30 am
Deep Despair... I love the new look.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:01 pm
PurpleFriday
Deep Despair... I love the new look.

thank you! biggrin  

Deep Despair

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:54 pm
hmmmm.... over the next couple of days... ill be questin for a jacket and a demonic pitchfork.....

eek!!! its already 4pm!!!! my weekend is slowly being wasted.... and i have exams this week.... crying

-hiccup- tis lonesome in here.... and i wish they had a better red jacket than the 70s one!!!!!! i dun like it too much.... but..... ed.... must.... have.... jacket.... stressed gonk scream stare crying sad domokun
some people would liekt o look like ed or vash with out looking like something from the disco era..... -dies-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games