Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necrophiliac

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:49 pm
Gargh. I can't digitally paint to save my life. I've done a few dolls and stuff of the OC I'll likely put in the BR along with a hand drawn/coloured full body, but oh man. ): I wish I could do stuff with a computer. That's, y'know. Not on paint. @_@!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:55 pm
Kay so monday, I was about to leave for school, then I got a call saying there wasn't any school... And some how... I ended up with my ex, and my bestfriend half asleep in my kitchen at 6:45, while I'm frying bacon and eggs for them. My parents were sleeping, and my dad came out and was all "wtf?"

biggrin It was absurd.  

azn_richte001

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 pm
Yeahhh, I can't paint to save my life.

And what's a path tool? The only things I ever use in Photoshop are brush, eraser, eyedropper and crop.

And other things too, but I'm too lazy to name them. Either way, I don't use the whole of Photoshop as much as other people. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 pm
The Pie

And what's a path tool? The only things I ever use in Photoshop are brush, eraser, eyedropper and crop.

And other things too, but I'm too lazy to name them. Either way, I don't use the whole of Photoshop as much as other people. D:
I have no idea how to use any of the tools they give me on photoshop.

All I know is "layers" "pencil" "brush"

Oh, and "SAVE AS"  

azn_richte001

Aldornia

Demonic Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:56 am
The Pie

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 am
But I'm not in pain. D:

And truthfully, I actually learned a bit of stuff from this one class I took. But uhh.

OH YEAH, I ALSO ABUSE THE ******** OUT OF THE PEN TOOL. 8D  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:35 am
layers, color picking menu, brush tool (shortkey "B" and to change size use "["and "]"), eyedropper (wen your in brush mode its shortkey is "Alt"), eraser (E), move tool (H), zoom tool (Z) and thats it !! ... for an artist thats all you need ;D.

i worked with photoshop for 8-9 years now and i still have no idea how the pen/path tool works >.<.

but on a other note .. is there a item in gaia that resembles a pokeball ? i wanna make a super hot blooded (*cough* gurren lagann *cough*) pokemon master battle avatar ;D.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:07 am
I dont understand why people stioll use photoshop

its fecking 600$ for something you could get free

GIMP

check it out  

0 Zhou 0

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 am
Because Photoshop is one of the oldest and most diverse photo-editing and illustrating software.

And as far as I can assume, everyone uses Photoshop 7. Everyone gets it free by either downloading it or getting a burnt copy from their friends.

It's not $600, it's around the $220s.

Also, GIMP sucks.

Just kidding.

But seriously. Photoshop is better. ;D

I wouldn't need GIMP anyway, since I don't need a mock Photoshop when I already have Photoshop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:37 am
D: I heard that you have to repaint over & over on the same spot to get the line dark on photo shop, is that true?  

Nitsen

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:51 am
o_o

Yes and no.

Depends on what brush you're using at what opacity.

Also it depends on the pressure of your tablet pen.

Which is useful for shading and coloring.

Inking uses a different method where the opacity is at 100%.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 am
DrunkenStyle
o_o

Yes and no.

Depends on what brush you're using at what opacity.

Also it depends on the pressure of your tablet pen.

Which is useful for shading and coloring.

Inking uses a different method where the opacity is at 100%.

Oh, ok~
thx for the answer, my oC5 just died, now i'm gonna have to find new progrem, maybe photoshop would work.  

Nitsen

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:01 am
Layers
Brush
Eraser
Dropper
Smudge (occasionally)

That's about all I use, don't really understand everything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:14 am
HEEEEYYTHAAAARR!! Look who isn't dead! >_> Where? Not you..

Anyways! I'm baaack! I missed a good 8 pages. xD Oh hay, while I'm at it. I'm brush-tarded and need a way to color comic book like. With dots! And I dun have it on my photoshop...close, but no v****a.... So Lemme know! Imma start me something soon. xD  

Noodle Luff

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:42 pm
YOU KNOW WHO IS DEAD?

MY SIGNATURE! DX MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SIGNATURE.

20K, YOU GUYS! 20K! gonk DX NO AMOUNT OF CAPITALS OR SAD FACES COULD POSSIBLY EXPRESS MY GRIEF.

I coulda sworn it was under 100kb. T___T I coulda sworn. I... I guess I was wrong. /CUTSSSS

Also, I would never, ever give up Photoshop for Gimp. EVER. Also, I got mine for free. ;9

@Gosh: Are you gonna cosplay as Simon? XDD

Oh godddddddd twenty thousand goooooold nooooo  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games