Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Sarah finnaly finds Von and pulls him behind a tree* Hey ok i need andswer whats going on that i cant know about?

Von: *sighs* alright.....as Izara and i went to ressurrect my sister, Hita, Izara got injured....*looks down ashamed he let her go*

*Hits him* Stop that Izaras a big girl she went there knowing the risk now what else? I already knew about Hita  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: and if i drink it, i'll remember everything...?

Von: *bows revealing a carving in his chest saying 'i must not tell lies'* of course, i dont take fond to lieing.
(isnt that saying from harry potter... i must not tell lies...?)
mitsuki: is it because of that? *points at his chest, with the carving on it*

((yeah stressed just saw the new movie yesterday))
Von: hm? oh....yes...*eyes look distant as he remembers his first few years alone*
mitsuki: im so sorry if i made you remember something bad... *looks down*
sora: *eyes the vial warily which contains mitsuki's memories*

Von: *shakes head and says almost inaudibly* here plz, take it *gives her the vial* just....drink it. *turns thinking 'no spill...no need to kill..'*
mitsuki: *shakes the vial lightly* i really dont know...
sora: just drink it...
mitsuki: *looks at sora, opens the lid and drinks*  

bones and rot

Amaya Himura X Zero Kiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ssanimegirl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren: yo von! You owe me my husband! You promised you'd bring him back.

Von: yes...im sorry i just got back from ressurecting my own sister...and i brought along a freind...and she got injured. but i assure you once my full strenght is returned i will indeed bring your husband back...*then mutters to self* even if im going to die trying to do it....

DIE! No I don't want anyone to die!*starts thinking*
What if we combine powers?

Von: i tried that....and it only got me drained of my power and my freind injured....

OK...*looks ceiling still thinking of SOMETHING to do*
*looks at hand* I wonder? Why did I have a vision when I didn't touch anyone, and how come it was about MY past?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Sarah finnaly finds Von and pulls him behind a tree* Hey ok i need andswer whats going on that i cant know about?

Von: *sighs* alright.....as Izara and i went to ressurrect my sister, Hita, Izara got injured....*looks down ashamed he let her go*

*Hits him* Stop that Izaras a big girl she went there knowing the risk now what else? I already knew about Hita

Von: *looks at the place she hit him* you....struck...me....  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Nods* I did im not the kind of girl you get to feel bad about yourself around now answer the question  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
mitsuki: *chokes a bit* 'cough, cough'
sora: hey suki... you alright?
mitsuki: *faints*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Nods* I did im not the kind of girl you get to feel bad about yourself around now answer the question

Von: plz.....leave.....now....*shaking, a carving in his neck glowing which reads 'i will not be struck without a fight' *
Hita: Von? *wakes up* Von! what the hell is happening? what did you do to him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:26 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Von: plz.....leave.....now....*shaking, a carving in his neck glowing which reads 'i will not be struck without a fight' *

*Smiles* What i had to *Pulls staff out ready for a good fight*  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:27 pm
ssanimegirl
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *chokes a bit* 'cough, cough'
sora: hey suki... you alright?
mitsuki: *faints*

what the heck! what happened?*goes over to pull her up and has another vision*
sora: i dont know. she just drank from this vial which contains her memories. lost memories...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Hita: NO! you cant fight him hell kill you!
Von: *quivering trying not to do what the curse he was given as a child forces him to do* no....Hita...leave...get...Iz...
Hita: *nods franticly then rips into wolf form and sprints to get Izara*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Hita: NO! you cant fight him hell kill you!
Von: *quivering trying not to do what the curse he was given as a child forces him to do* no....Hita...leave...get...Iz...
Hita: *nods franticly then rips into wolf form and sprints to get Izara*

*Shrugs* Im not scared of death and i want to fight but what ever you do keep Ryoji away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:47 pm
Hita: *reaches Izara and grabs her with her teeth and slings her on her back and sprints back to Von*
Izara: *once they reach Von* Von? what the....oh whatever Sarah dont you dare do anything!
Hita: *whimpers*
Von: *shaking violently* i ....cant.....stop......*raises a quivering hand and lifts Sarah into the air*
Izara: Von! *jumps off hita and tackles him then elbows him in the neck*
Von: *flicks her in the forehead, hurling her threw the air, chrashing into a tree with so much force it knocks it out of the ground*
Izara: damm....cant use my force feild.....*laying on the ground weakly holding her arm up examining it*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: *reaches Izara and grabs her with her teeth and slings her on her back and sprints back to Von*
Izara: *once they reach Von* Von? what the....oh whatever Sarah dont you dare do anything!
Hita: *whimpers*
Von: *shaking violently* i ....cant.....stop......*raises a quivering hand and lifts Sarah into the air*
Izara: Von! *jumps off hita and tackles him then elbows him in the neck*
Von: *flicks her in the forehead, hurling her threw the air, chrashing into a tree with so much force it knocks it out of the ground*
Izara: damm....cant use my force feild.....*laying on the ground weakly holding her arm up examining it*

*Gets picked up in the air but falls back down on her feet and stares* Come on Von fight like a man no magic  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games