Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 am

*sniff* RIP Dom DeLuise..... sad
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:15 am

Manda_Tifa
*sniff* RIP Dom DeLuise..... sad

Yeah, man v.v RIP Pizza the Hut

Af Mas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

Right now I really want to tell my job to go ******** it.

I'm planning on flying down to see my great grandmother in Charleston, who's in her 90s and has Alzheimer's. Before she dies. I went down there several times as a kid, but my last time was when I was about 13 or so. So I haven't seen her in ages.

Everything seemed to be working to my advantage. All the paperwork was dealt with, my mother has already gotten the plane tickets, the hotel, the rental car, all paid for.

Yet, when I call my job, they seem to think it's a big deal I'll be gone Memorial Day weekend. I have yet to get approval for that time off, and they said they'd get back to me.

Look, unlike you cocksuckers, my mother actually has a REAL job. She works 6 days a week, and sometimes over 40 hours. So Memorial weekend is the only time she can get time off for vacation. She has to request this s**t months in advance because it's a REAL job and not some shithole minimum wage bull.

I don't see why a job that works me 5 hours a week can't give me 4 days off, even if it is over Memorial weekend. Wow, you'll lose an employee that works 5 hours. What, someone else can't take over those 5 hours?

The bullshit my mother will have to go through to move or cancel this trip, added to the money she'll lose for canceling the plane and hotel reservations, makes me want to tell my job to go ******** themselves. I won't even ******** show up for work that weekend. My great grandmother's more important than your stupid company.

I figure it will cause more problems than it's worth though, and may get me in trouble, and I'll have to explain to companies why I was fired/quit: "I quit because they wouldn't let me see my dying great granny in the south." And they'll just see me as some insubordinate employee who doesn't come into work when he feels like it.

I'll find out later but if you see a entry where I'm planning to stab people in the face you'll know what happened.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 pm

I've been visiting my mom & stepdad in Texas; flew in on the 3rd, and I'm staying 'til some time around the 17th-19th. We're having lots of fun. ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Elderoth

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Yes I've been gone about three years, best I can tell from my last LiveJournal post. In the post from today, which I'd been putting off making, I explain a little more about stuff and give some new information and links to stuff.

Basically about three years ago my mate moved in with me and I quit having much time for anything except for Warcraft and him. That ended tragically and recently I've been poking around my old haunts again.

I know I've been back on Gaia for a while and hadn't posted here until now, but hopefully someone will remember me and no one will mind much if I start poking around here again like I use to.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:56 pm

I remember you

Rainey_angel81

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 am

Oh, yes, I certainly do remember.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Yep, remember you.

Af Mas

Elderoth

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:45 pm

biggrin
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Tiloren
biggrin
I remember you! I did art for you once...you were one of my first male requests! 4laugh Welcome back!!

Manda_Tifa

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Manda_Tifa
I remember you! I did art for you once...

Same.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 am

Yay. smile Well I am looking for more art. whee

Elderoth

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:07 am

Has anyone else ever had a dream about something that's made them desperately want it? I'm talking about, say, something you've been thinking about getting that you want, then you dream about it, and now you feel like you HAVE to get it. I'm probably the only one confused I probably shouldn't bother looking for what I just had a dream about. Hell, I don't even want to say what it was xp
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 am

Af Mas
Has anyone else ever had a dream about something that's made them desperately want it? I'm talking about, say, something you've been thinking about getting that you want, then you dream about it, and now you feel like you HAVE to get it. I'm probably the only one confused I probably shouldn't bother looking for what I just had a dream about. Hell, I don't even want to say what it was xp

Like a mindblowingly amazing rim-job? wink

Yea I've done that. Even for stuff in games like Warcraft. I'm questing for the gold to get something and then in a dream I get it and it's awesome and then when I wake up and don't actually have it I'm depressed. Then again I'm always depressed. sweatdrop

Elderoth

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:43 am

Huh, wha'd'ya know, I am still alive...

Good to see everyone else is as well, yosh!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games