Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: *reaches Izara and grabs her with her teeth and slings her on her back and sprints back to Von*
Izara: *once they reach Von* Von? what the....oh whatever Sarah dont you dare do anything!
Hita: *whimpers*
Von: *shaking violently* i ....cant.....stop......*raises a quivering hand and lifts Sarah into the air*
Izara: Von! *jumps off hita and tackles him then elbows him in the neck*
Von: *flicks her in the forehead, hurling her threw the air, chrashing into a tree with so much force it knocks it out of the ground*
Izara: damm....cant use my force feild.....*laying on the ground weakly holding her arm up examining it*

*Gets picked up in the air but falls back down on her feet and stares* Come on Von fight like a man no magic

Von: *shakes head* dont.....tempt.....me....
Izara: Sarah!!! i said dont do anything! *getting up weakly* dammit..... *with blinding speed she appears behind von, kicking him in the back*
Von: *stumbles but turns and flicks her in the nose*....im...sorry......
Izara: *hurled through the air once more, her nose bleeding*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: *reaches Izara and grabs her with her teeth and slings her on her back and sprints back to Von*
Izara: *once they reach Von* Von? what the....oh whatever Sarah dont you dare do anything!
Von: *shaking violently* i ....cant.....stop......*raises a quivering hand and lifts Sarah into the air*
Von: *flicks her in the forehead, hurling her threw the air, chrashing into a tree with so much force it knocks it out of the ground*
Izara: damm....cant use my force feild.....*laying on the ground weakly holding her arm up examining it*

*Gets picked up in the air but falls back down on her feet and stares* Come on Von fight like a man no magic

Izara: Sarah!!! i said dont do anything! *getting up weakly* dammit..... *with blinding speed she appears behind von, kicking him in the back*

*Looks at Izara* Stop damn it i WANT to fight him i know what he can do i dont care just stop *Looks back at Von* Oh im tempting you fight like a man i can take it  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Looks at Izara* Stop damn it i WANT to fight him i know what he can do i dont care just stop *Looks back at Von* Oh im tempting you fight like a man i can take it

Izara: *stands up with blood drippin down her face* DAMMIT SARAH HE'LL KILL YOU!!!!! you dont know what hes capable of!
Von: plz.......listen....to..her....i..dont want to.....hurt...you....*appears behind Sarah and kicks her in the back, knocking her to her knees* i...cant...stop....myself....
Izara: dammit i dont care anymore....*hands glow with a mixture of black and red. she developes a dark red aura and her eyes turn black* VON! your not killing her b4 her wedding. *kicks Von in the throut b4 he can punch Sarah*
Von: *stumbles* good...Izara....but wait....your hand.....it will...get more damaged....*eyes turn white and he throws his hand to the sky, making lightning strike*
Izara: *creates force feild* i dont care. this is like when Ryoji went mad....the only different is youve just been cursed....*puts hands together and a stream of power hits Von sqaure in the chest*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:12 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara: *stands up with blood drippin down her face* DAMMIT SARAH HE'LL KILL YOU!!!!! you dont know what hes capable of!
Von: plz.......listen....to..her....i..dont want to.....hurt...you....*appears behind Sarah and kicks her in the back, knocking her to her knees* i...cant...stop....myself....
Izara: dammit i dont care anymore....*hands glow with a mixture of black and red. she developes a dark red aura and her eyes turn black* VON! your not killing her b4 her wedding. *kicks Von in the throut b4 he can punch Sarah*
Von: *stumbles* good...Izara....but wait....your hand.....it will...get more damaged....*eyes turn white and he throws his hand to the sky, making lightning strike*
Izara: *creates force feild* i dont care. this is like when Ryoji went mad....the only different is youve just been cursed....*puts hands together and a stream of power hits Von sqaure in the chest*

*Knocks Izara down and gets in her face while holding her down* Stop i can handle myself i love you like a sister and i apologize for this *Knocks her unconcious then whorls around and tackles Von* You will hurt me weather you like it or not *Punches him in the stomach then rolls off him befor he can do anything to her*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:21 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk

*Knocks Izara down and gets in her face while holding her down* Stop i can handle myself i love you like a sister and i apologize for this *Knocks her unconcious then whorls around and tackles Von* You will hurt me weather you like it or not *Punches him in the stomach then rolls off him befor he can do anything to her*

Von: your...so..stubborn!.......your going to die.....and im sorry......*grabs her by the throut and throws a barriel of fast hard punches to her stomache*
Hita:*thinks* shes going to die....theres no way she'll live... unless *sprints to retreive Ryoji, despit what Sarah said*
Ryoji: *takes one look at Hita and teleports to Von and Sarah* VON! *grabs him, making him loose grip of Sarah and snarls in his face then takes a dagger and stabs him in the stomache*
Von: *eyes fade back to normal* why....thank...you....my...freind.....that.......seemed...to...help......
*coughs up blood*
Ryoji: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THANK YOU? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Hita: Von.....*trembles to her knees* dont die....plz....dont die *crying*
Von: *smiles* well....i...guess...ill tell you......*takes a sharp jagged breathe*
Ryoji: yeah you do that! *goes to Sarah and cradles her head* are you ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm
Im fine move *Goes to heal Von* You didnt kill me you could have i would not have held a grudge and i want to fight next time itll be more of sparing promise?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:33 pm
busos_gurl
Im fine move *Goes to heal Von* You didnt kill me you could have i would not have held a grudge and i want to fight next time itll be more of sparing promise?

Von: plz, i dont enjoy fighting. now...i will tell you want happened after Hita died....and Ryoji and his sisters left. *sighs* i was alone...i didnt want to have to depend on anyone but myself, so i learned magic. powerful magic....kinds that if not learned at a certain pace, would kill me. i met a teacher...he was a great teacher, didnt get annoyed when i didnt do a spell right. but....he was strict with other things.....he hated liers and weak ppl who didnt fight for them selves....and also hated rude children.....so one day he told me that he was going to teach me how to become more powerful. i was estatic. i wanted to become as powerful as i could so i wouldnt standby while the ones i love where being harmed.....not like any of them where still living.....he took me to his basement and placed me in a circle he had made of ash.....i learned afterwards they were the ashes of dead bodies he had killed himself...
but he told me to lay in the circle and he carved words into my chest, the back of my neck, and my back. *takes off his shirt and reveals the carvings that say 'i must not tell lies', 'i wil not be struck without a fight', and biggest of all on his back 'i will not speak in a rude nature'* did it with a kitchen knife, he did. then he made the words mean something....he cursed me...said if i lived by the words, then id life a long and powerful life....but if i didnt...id end up killing someone else or id be torn apart. natrually i was scared out of my mind from the moment he took out the five inche knife and held it to my chest. but this....this was horrible....i knew he spoke the truth....because he hated liers himself and wasnt one to be hipocrential......so...now i have to live by these rules.....
Hita: Von.....thats horrible *tears forming in her eyes*
Ryoji: *stares at the carvings in Von's chest*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Von: plz, i dont enjoy fighting. now...i will tell you want happened after Hita died....and Ryoji and his sisters left. *sighs* i was alone...i didnt want to have to depend on anyone but myself, so i learned magic. powerful magic....kinds that if not learned at a certain pace, would kill me. i met a teacher...he was a great teacher, didnt get annoyed when i didnt do a spell right. but....he was strict with other things.....he hated liers and weak ppl who didnt fight for them selves....and also hated rude children.....so one day he told me that he was going to teach me how to become more powerful. i was estatic. i wanted to become as powerful as i could so i wouldnt standby while the ones i love where being harmed.....not like any of them where still living.....he took me to his basement and placed me in a circle he had made of ash.....i learned afterwards they were the ashes of dead bodies he had killed himself...
Hita: i dont want to hear this.....

*Continues healing Von* Then what happened?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Hita: i dont want to hear this.....

*Continues healing Von* Then what happened?

(put it in the last post....)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm
(OH sorry lol)
*Finishes healing Von then leans down to whisper in his ear* Forgive me i meant no harn to you only to...nevermind  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm
busos_gurl
(OH sorry lol)
*Finishes healing Von then leans down to whisper in his ear* Forgive me i meant no harn to you only to...nevermind

Von: its alright.....ive been waiting for something like that to happen for a long time....i just didnt expect it to be.....a freind.....
Ryoji: hmph
Hita: *sits looking at the ground*
Von: now if you could....plz heal Iz now? her hand....its probably gotten worse.....illl need to tend to it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(OH sorry lol)

Von: its alright.....ive been waiting for something like that to happen for a long time....i just didnt expect it to be.....a freind.....
Von: now if you could....plz heal Iz now? her hand....its probably gotten worse.....illl need to tend to it...

*Pushes him back on the ground* Stay *Points at him to get the point across he has to stay there then runs to Iz and brings her concious first then starts to heal her hand calling Blair in the process to completely heal it (Blair has extensive powers that even are about the same level as Vons maby greater it just takes more out of her) And starts to heal together*  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(OH sorry lol)

*Pushes him back on the ground* Stay *Points at him to get the point across he has to stay there then runs to Iz and brings her concious first then starts to heal her hand calling Blair in the process to completely heal it (Blair has extensive powers that even are about the same level as Vons maby greater it just takes more out of her) And starts to heal together*

Izara: *gasps in pain* DAMMIT DONT TOUCH IT! OW! s**t THAT ******** HURTS!!!! *moans and clenches her eyes shut and grinds her teeth*
Hita: *crawls over to Izara* hey Iz, dont worry....you'll be fine....its ok...dont struggle...
Izara: s**t! DONT TOUCH IT! *whimpering in pain, almost crying*
Hita: its all right....dont fret....dont struggle  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(OH sorry lol)

Izara: *gasps in pain* DAMMIT DONT TOUCH IT! OW! s**t THAT ******** HURTS!!!! *moans and clenches her eyes shut and grinds her teeth*
Hita: *crawls over to Izara* hey Iz, dont worry....you'll be fine....its ok...dont struggle...

*Sarah looks at Blair then Iz* Do you want to be unconcious for this Iz?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
(OH sorry lol)

*Sarah looks at Blair then Iz* Do you want to be unconcious for this Iz?

Izara: no. this is good for me....kinda clensing my soul a bit.....*hand is still black, burnt looking and slightly skeletal*
Hita: *smiles faintly*man, youve got some sick and twitsted ways of dealing with things Iz.
Izara: yeah, i know. AW DAMMIT....sorry...kinda felt tingly....  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games