Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 pm
*Sarah and Blair quetly chant words in a differant language and Blair fights unconciousness as the hand starts to get more flesh on it but is still black*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:15 pm
busos_gurl
*Sarah and Blair quetly chant words in a differant language and Blair fights unconciousness as the hand starts to get more flesh on it but is still black*

Von: *watching from the ground* she used magic to soon like i told her not to......its not going to get any better......well at least not for a few...weeks..
Izara: will this become*winces* a regular thing then? cuz i could go for a few shock therapy sessions every few days *winces*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Von: *watching from the ground* she used magic to soon like i told her not to......its not going to get any better......well at least not for a few...weeks..
Izara: will this become*winces* a regular thing then? cuz i could go for a few shock therapy sessions every few days *winces*

*Blair turns to Von her eyes BRIGHT red but still healing* Shell get better now *Sarah watches her sister flinch and wince and starts crying still healing as the flesh comes back slowly to her hand*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:21 pm
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Blair turns to Von her eyes BRIGHT red but still healing* Shell get better now *Sarah watches her sister flinch and wince and starts crying still healing as the flesh comes back slowly to her hand*

Izara: huh....you guys are crying....does it hurt that bad? when Kiana and Von heal...they just keep going.....man you should stop then i mean i can go a little bit longer with a black hand....kind of excotic
Hita: Iz...your crazy
Izara: but thats why you love me right?
Hita: of course.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:26 pm
*Blair looks at Izara* No one is crying because it hurts child she loves you and doesnt want to see you in pain *Blairs eyes are still bright red as her hands start to glow around Izaras and Sarahs start to as well and they chant more as the rest of the flesh comes back and the hand gets alittle more color*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 pm
busos_gurl
*Blair looks at Izara* No one is crying because it hurts child she loves you and doesnt want to see you in pain *Blairs eyes are still bright red as her hands start to glow around Izaras and Sarahs start to as well and they chant more as the rest of the flesh comes back and the hand gets alittle more color*

Izara: no wait seriously.....i dont mind having a black hand..dont....Dont...DONT!!!!!! STOP IT!
Hita: Von whats happening????
Von: shes going crazy....looks like while resurrecting you....a few souls got trapped inside her hand....cant heal that...wont do any good...
Izara: I LIKE MY HAND LIKE THIS! ITS OK! I CAN LIVE WITH IT BEING THIS WAY! *rips hand from them and hides behind Von* Von....they wont listen....only you will you know i like my hand this way right?
Von:........
hita: Izara.
Izara: HEY I SAID I LIKE IT THIS WAY ALRIGHT! and there nothing you can do to make it stop. *snaps fingers*
Von:i said no magic........
Izara: oh sorry Von...last one i promise!  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:32 pm
(gtg....heh heh heh)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 am
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
(back >.<)

*Danny looks at Akey*

*Akey looks back at Danny and waves her hand*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 am
(Is anyone on beside me???)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:03 am
-walks out of room wearing short shorts and the top in my sig.- (thats the only top she has XP)  

Shiori_Azure

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 am
Yuka:I'll kill you for leaving me to die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 am
(did anybody miss me? > confused ) ed apear in front of the scholl with his left arm wraped in bandages, and one neas his eye ((near!!!)), he drops a bagage he was carring with his right arm and says to himself i'm back again... he grabs the bag agin and walks in ((how are ya brat?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 am
(im on!)
mitsuki walks alone around the campus, thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 am
notingles
(did anybody miss me? > confused ) ed apear in front of the scholl with his left arm wraped in bandages, and one neas his eye ((near!!!)), he drops a bagage he was carring with his right arm and says to himself i'm back again... he grabs the bag agin and walks in ((how are ya brat?))

-runs into ed and falls on the ground- ooooww.....  

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am
Misuzu0614
(im on!)
mitsuki walks alone around the campus, thinking.

(yaaaaaay!!)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games