Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:49 pm
Stare
I thought this was an adult guild?

A fair few of the people i've seen here have mentalities that of ten year olds

Well, some of us grow in age and not in mentality :3
Anyhow, the guild is kinda slack on the admissions, but it isn't all that bad a thing, now is it? Also, being an adult doesn't imply acting serious 24/7, it just means you haveta know when to be ^^

Everyone's entitled to their own random bits of fun, young and old. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:49 pm
Stare
Me pissing on other topics? The only one I have was the "Death day" one, which was the lamest attempt at attention i've seen

The rest of the time i've been my cheery, lovable self

And i'm perfectly capable at being "Adult" as long as I actually do see people they try to be

You for example

If you knew him personally, you'd realize he meant this thread because he really does need feedback on how to handle this.  

Rydian

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:50 pm
ok you know what stare i am close to emailing gaia mobs about you because so far all you do is pick on others for how they act and spell if it was nto for the fact i was borning specking and writeing another lango i would not have suchs a hard time spelling. and this other topics that you are puting down are very much real topics because some of us really want to know so i am asking nicly please back off ok  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:51 pm
Stare
Me pissing on other topics? The only one I have was the "Death day" one, which was the lamest attempt at attention i've seen

The rest of the time i've been my cheery, lovable self

And i'm perfectly capable at being "Adult" as long as I actually do see people they try to be

You for example

I have read other posts by you, and they seem insulting in response to the main topic, such as saying something when you could have just ignored the topic all together. And also, to respect a guild such as this, you must respect all members of it, despite what they talk about. I am willing to let this drop though. I don't want to start a sensless argument.  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mordarke

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:52 pm
Nah, keeping up that argument would be useless

And I udnerstand about the fun thing, hell even I do it sometimes .. dun dun dunn ..

I just wish people learnt how to type correctly and cohearntly ..

And weren't as bloody daft  
i as well and relling to let it go  

kogie_wolf

Rydian

tilltomarrow
I have read other posts by you, and they seem insulting in response to the main topic, such as saying something when you could have just ignored the topic all together. And also, to respect a guild such as this, you must respect all members of it, despite what they talk about. I am willing to let this drop though. I don't want to start a sensless argument.

Agreed. Anyways, new subject...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:54 pm
::Yawns and stretches out, looking around the room:: so how is everyone today?  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:55 pm
* smiles * well i see then i think i will just talk my natave tounge and see how much people like that when they dont understand any thing i say lol i think i will go to one of my other guilds for nor because i am sick if being insulted at this one for the day to the rest of yall thankx for standing up for me it lets me know i have friends here and to those that want to pick try pming so you dont piss others off hmm chow for now  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:56 pm
kogie_wolf
* smiles * well i see then i think i will just talk my natave tounge and see how much people like that when they dont understand any thing i say lol i think i will go to one of my other guilds for nor because i am sick if being insulted at this one for the day to the rest of yall thankx for standing up for me it lets me know i have friends here and to those that want to pick try pming so you dont piss others off hmm chow for now

sad sorry to see ya go. Have a good day Kogie  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mordarke

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:56 pm
I'm unusually agressive today and I have no idea what has triggered it off

Much different from my Passive / Agressive nature  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:57 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
tilltomarrow

I'm a zombie! A soda pop zombie! Bwaha, ph34r me and my bubbliness.

Oh wait, that's not right. Hmm...
Oh yeah, that's how it goes! "Rawr... soda... murrrawrgobble"

xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:58 pm
....Neko, you terrify me... smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:00 pm
DoomNeko
Tsuyoshi_Foxx
tilltomarrow

I'm a zombie! A soda pop zombie! Bwaha, ph34r me and my bubbliness.

Oh wait, that's not right. Hmm...
Oh yeah, that's how it goes! "Rawr... soda... murrrawrgobble"

xd

I agree with tilltomarrow, that kinda' scared me, but then I checked out what my friend Jamie from up in VA had in her signature.
A pic of me. eek
Her username's vampireqeen2 if you want to see why I'm so freaked.  

Rydian

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:02 pm
wow, yeah, thats special smile  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games