Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flayre

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:39 pm

Eddily
How cute....
What is cute?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:41 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

*purrs and counter-scritches* Im seriously curious now...what is it?
oh it's nothing majorok, it was so cute. Reyos saw me cuddling you and got a little protective and jealous. I swear, it was so cute.

Ah....*sneezes*
really? Thats sweet! What did he say? Was this through pms or on the board? What page number? (ish nosy)
*hands you a tissue and scritches the scruff of your neck*
pms, but it was really cute. he was like, do you think she's cute, do you like her. I just had to glomp his furry butt. it was so cute, no one has ever been jealous over me before *heart*

Twilight of Sorrow

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:41 pm

Draconisss
Eddily
How cute....
What is cute?

Read the white text. ninja
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:42 pm

Eddily
Draconisss
Eddily
How cute....
What is cute?

Read the white text. ninja
redface dang it Eddily, it was white for a reason! not everyone is supposed to see that.

Twilight of Sorrow

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:44 pm

oh well, I guess it should've been pm.ed if I really didn't want any one to read it...

Ahh, well, is not my conversation to get involved in^^;

Flayre

OnlyMikomi

*giggles and blushes slightly* Sorry...i think im allergic to morons (irl...surrounded by idiots...)

Aw...thats so adorable. He has nothing to worry about..I know where your interest lies...*grins* Still so cute though....he was jealous!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:46 pm

Ah well....screw it....*needs a stiff drink now...*

OnlyMikomi

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:47 pm

OnlyMikomi
*giggles and blushes slightly* Sorry...i think im allergic to morons (irl...surrounded by idiots...)

Aw...thats so adorable. He has nothing to worry about..I know where your interest lies...*grins* Still so cute though....he was jealous!
blaugh Im not allergic to morons/idiots, they can be fun to play with irl, and they can be valuable tools blaugh don't tell Reyos I said all this, he might get upset or emberassed...i dont think he will, but it could happen
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:49 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

blaugh Im not allergic to morons/idiots, they can be fun to play with irl, and they can be valuable tools blaugh don't tell Reyos I said all this, he might get upset or emberassed...i dont think he will, but it could happen

furry bashers.....not your ordinary idiot...

OnlyMikomi

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:50 pm

I miss my skunkie..... crying
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:51 pm

OnlyMikomi
ok, not fun to play with and not valuable tools. Haven't tried it myself, but I hear that they do make good punching bags.

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:55 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
ok, not fun to play with and not valuable tools. Haven't tried it myself, but I hear that they do make good punching bags.

Excuse me for a second...I have to remove my furry foot from someone's a**....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:55 pm

*tilts his head slightly, sitting down upon the pillow, though only listening for now*

Flayre

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:58 pm

Hello! Only, Twilite, Yo! Anyone seen loxie? I need to tell him he rocks muchly for linking me to suburban jungle.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games