Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 pm
After eight consecutive ten hour days at work, I get a day off!!! Happiness is a morning to sleep past 6am!

Thank goodness too, my car wouldn't start this morning. A mechanic I talked to randomly (while at work, ha) said it may be the battery connection after describing the symptoms of said lack of starting. I really hope he's right.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:07 pm
LilKitty115
After eight consecutive ten hour days at work, I get a day off!!! Happiness is a morning to sleep past 6am!

Thank goodness too, my car wouldn't start this morning. A mechanic I talked to randomly (while at work, ha) said it may be the battery connection after describing the symptoms of said lack of starting. I really hope he's right.

Holy crap.

Selene Aries

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:20 am
I'm engaged~! My boyfriend proposed yesterday afternoon at the viewing deck of the Duquesne Incline! ♥ ♥ ♥  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:07 pm
I swear from this day forth I will never buy another RIG again.

It's always the same; the great items are unobtainable and Gaia expects you to either be super lucky or super rich with real life money to get them. Yeah, screw you, Gaia.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:49 pm
Sunegami
I'm engaged~! My boyfriend proposed yesterday afternoon at the viewing deck of the Duquesne Incline! ♥ ♥ ♥
Eeek! Congratulations!! You should post pics of the ring.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:36 am
Manda_Tifa
Sunegami
Eeek! Congratulations!! You should post pics of the ring.

Okay! c: I've actually currently only got 1 picture of the ring "by itself", but it's a cute picture. ♥

Voila!

It's a 3/4-karat Tiffany-cut diamond in a 6-prong setting; the band is yellow gold & the setting is white gold (so it doesn't discolor the diamond over time, like yellow gold would). It's almost perfectly clear-- it looks like glass. ♥ ♥

Steve also brought home one of those jeweler's loops so you can see the diamond up close, and he said "If you look closely, there's a little black spot just off-center to the right." Slightly flawed-- just like me. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:25 am
Is there a reddish tinge to it? And smell like copper?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:11 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Is there a reddish tinge to it? And smell like copper?

. . . What?  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:52 pm
Oooo congrats. Is that Philadelphia you live in?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:04 pm
I believe it's Pittsburgh  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:10 pm
Yep, I live in Pittsburgh. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:21 pm
Sunegami

Sort of slightly jealous of you, only because I liked Pittsburgh the few times I've been there XP

But it'd be hard to get me to leave Madison. It's my home and one of my favorite places ever  

Af Mas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:37 pm
Af Mas
Sunegami

Sort of slightly jealous of you, only because I liked Pittsburgh the few times I've been there XP

But it'd be hard to get me to leave Madison. It's my home and one of my favorite places ever

I love living here. I live in the Squirrel Hill area, and I'm within walking distance of so many nice places. ♥

I grew up in a little town just outside of Lancaster, PA, and I left as soon as I could & never looked back. Living in a real city is so much better. ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm
Sunegami
Af Mas
Sunegami

I love living here. I live in the Squirrel Hill area, and I'm within walking distance of so many nice places. ♥

I grew up in a little town just outside of Lancaster, PA, and I left as soon as I could & never looked back. Living in a real city is so much better. ♥ ♥

Yeah, Madison is more like a town than a real city, because it's only about 200,000 people. That's not very big for a captial city, but it's a damn good city if you ask me. One of the best universities in the country, if not the world, is here and it's generally a really good place to live.

My complaint is that it's just a little too liberal here, and this is coming from a liberal >.> I'm saying, like, San Francisco liberal, just not THAT bad  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm
Congrats Sunegami, and pretty ring. =3  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 916 917 918 919 920 921 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games