Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:19 pm
*pounces on Jinni then purrs*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:47 pm
Biryu
*pounces on Jinni then purrs*

-is pounced upon and squished-

aww..... but now hes gone..... ploo.... crying  

Deep Despair

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:53 pm
Deep Despair
i believe it is edward time..... -runs to profile, with kesenai tsumi playing in the background-
whee omg, that is freaky, I'm listening to that song right now. *obsessed with that song*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:56 pm
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
i believe it is edward time..... -runs to profile, with kesenai tsumi playing in the background-
whee omg, that is freaky, I'm listening to that song right now. *obsessed with that song*

i luff it...... its like currently my favorite song..... along with wind and a couple others....  

Deep Despair

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:08 pm
*eats a cereal bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:11 pm
If anyone wants to donate any spare scraps of clothing to my little guy here, I'd greatly appreciate it razz  

PurpleFriday

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:11 pm
PurpleFriday
If anyone wants to donate any spare scraps of clothing to my little guy here, I'd greatly appreciate it razz

QUIET YOU!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:12 pm
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair

i luff it...... its like currently my favorite song..... along with wind and a couple others....
*nodnod* Same here, tis a spiffy song indeed. I also like Harukakanata (that's what it's called right? That is saved as in my music anyway).  

Yunako Aori

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:12 pm
Equanimity
PurpleFriday

QUIET YOU!

No you shut up  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:14 pm
Equanimity
Equanimity
PurpleFriday

QUIET YOU!

No you shut up

ROARS I is TEh FaNGHIED O1e!  

PurpleFriday

Equanimity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:14 pm
No one cares that you have cute little fangs... and purple hair... and red eyes... >.>
<.<

*pounces*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:15 pm
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair

*nodnod* Same here, tis a spiffy song indeed. I also like Harukakanata (that's what it's called right? That is saved as in my music anyway).

ya.... thats what its called..... haraka kanata

oh! and i luff viva rock.... its completely random.... but i luffs it.... heart  

Deep Despair

PurpleFriday

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:16 pm
Equanimity
No one cares that you have cute little fangs... and purple hair... and red eyes... >.>
<.<

*pounces*

Two sprites owned by the same person going at it.... Incest or masturbation?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:17 pm
PurpleFriday
Equanimity
<.<

*pounces*

Two sprites owned by the same person going at it.... Incest or masturbation?

D: At least I have a medium for my borderline personality disorder. YAY  

Equanimity

PurpleFriday

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:18 pm
We don't have a borderline personality disorder. QUIT LYING YOU FRIGGING FRIGGER!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games