Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 am
((What's going on with Smith?

Grr, no time. Post later, I promise!

Good to see you again, Elesariin!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:30 am
((Elesariin: Sounds fun. o-Angilis-o is our newest member. The profile is posted up in the "Guests" section, very last one, just about the Uninvited Guest list.

Bayer: What is going on with Smith?
Wait! I remember!
POSTTSTSTSTSTSTING NAOW

Oh! And go back and read about the gun Juliet got, Bayer))

Cindy and Mark focused all of their efforts on keeping the soldiers distracted. Given Gwen's small frame, she wasn't easily noticed as she crept towards her goal.

Within a minute or two of careful creeping, she made it.

Mark reloaded. Cindy fired another shot.

Smith allowed his men to finish their gathering before giving the order to head in.
He pointed to two of his soldiers, "Secure the entryway." he told them.

Smith's men: 14

((What they do is up to you, Bayer.))

((Just a favor I would like to ask everyone (apart from Smith and NPCs you may control), could you help me keep track of ammo by letting me know how many shots were fired at the end of your post? Thanks.))  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Upon reaching her destination, Gwen carefully pulled out her weapon and checked it, making sure that everything was in order. Finding that it was, she cautiously peeked over her cover in an attempt to line up a shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 pm
One of the soldiers fell back to reload. Gwen had managed to line up a shot on the other unnoticed.  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm
Without giving herself time to think about it further-- or reconsider-- she fired.

((-2 bullets))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:03 pm
Gwen's clip: 10

Gwen's first shot impacted the man's skull with a soft, though audible thud just above his left temple. The man fell limp and dropped his weapon as he hit the ground in a puff of dust. Gwen's second shot sped through empty air.

The other soldier was now quite aware of Gwen's presence and turned his attention on her as he finished reloading.  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:15 pm
Gwen's eyes widened, partially from amazement that she'd actually managed to hit the thing (and in the head!), and partially from panic that she was now in the other one's sights. Her first instinct was to duck back down... But maybe if she could keep its attention, Mark or Cindy would be able to pick it off. Luckily, her gun was already up, unlike the creature's; she just moved it over to point at him and fired. Without waiting to see if it hit or not, she ducked for cover again.

((-1 bullet))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 pm
((The dice were on your side 3nodding ))

Gwen's clip: 9

The soldier raised it's gun to fire at Cindy, but dropped it back down when her bullet hit it a few inches below it's right shoulder, causing it to twist slightly and grip the wound as dark blood oozed out. Seemingly without a second thought for the wound, it began to approach Gwen, gun raised.

About three feet away from her cover, a bullet flew by his exposed head, causing him to duck down and cease his advance, though he kept his gun raised. On his way down, another bullet nicked the back of his left shoulder, causing the soldier to grunt and stumble slightly and put his gun and hand to the ground briefly.  

NativeForeigner

Alastriona Estelle

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:54 pm
((Greetings everyone!))

-- The Wasteland/Factory --

How long had it been? Days? Weeks? One minute, Elian Joss had graduated medical school, and was on her way around the world, the next, she was falling through the floor of the oddball mansion she had stumbled upon at the end of her trip. With a light groan, Elian found the strength to open her eyes. What had happened?

"I... I found the mansion... Fell through the floor... No wait, I went through a door... Door number two? Then... Something smelled awful... Argh, where am I?"

Her mind rushed with questions as her tired eyes glanced around at her surroundings, searching for any indication of where she was, and why she was there in the first place. Groaning softly, Elian adjusted herself so that she could sit up, coughing lightly as she focused on what was around her. There were vents, filtering air into the room. Other than that, well, there was nothing, just a door and blank walls.

"Why... Why am I?" she whispered to herself as she pulled against her restraints. After about five minutes of twisting and pulling, she let out a heavy sigh and gave up, leaning back against the wall behind her as she stared at the door. Something just occured to her, maybe someone would give her answers if she got their attention.

"H-hello?! Someone?! W-why am I here? Anyone?!" she yelled from the room, her voice strained from breathing in the toxic pollution from the day before. Feeling another coughing fit coming on, she turned her head, realizing that shouting would probably only worsen her breathing situation.

"What's... What's happening here?!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 am
((Okay, going to be going to Utah. I'll do my reading and do my posting when i get there.))  

SirBayer

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:36 pm
Gwen immediately popped back up and fired four more shots at the thing. It was getting closer, so her chance of hitting was getting very good... But it was also getting closer. She didn't want it any nearer to her, thank you very much.

((-4 bullets))

((Was it trying to hit Gwen or Cindy?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 pm
((It's going for Gwen, as she's an easier target.))

Gwen's clip: 5

The first bullet zipped by the soldier's left arm. He began to rise. As he was about halfway up, the second bullet ripped through the left side of his chest, causing him to recoil and kneel, gripping his wound. As he knelt, the third bullet hit the arm covering his chest. He dropped his weapon as his arms started to go numb. The fourth bullet landed in his stomach as he fell to the ground, dead.  

NativeForeigner

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:31 pm
Shadows shifted in the cover of a large boulder. Shikyos leen Deadly form slid from the darkness as his face was concealed by the large gas mask. Taking the bulky fire arm in both hands he pressed close to the jagged rock and felt the cool and calming presence of the shade. His eyes went wild and almost roboticly locked the short barrel to fire at an enemies head as he rose from cover to shoot at the main group.

He could feel a powerful rush of adrenaline roar through his body and even through the effective gas mask his enhanced senses could detect the faintest wisps of the polluted smogy air. Taking the same kind of precision aim he unloaded two shots at a more distant soldier crouching down under his cover that remained exposed to Shikyos distant position.

((-3 bullets))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:46 pm
Shikyo's clip: 9

Shikyo's first target went down with a bullet to the head. One of the two more distant targets suffered a bullet to the heart, and the other a hit to the knee, causing the soldier to stumble back behind cover.  

NativeForeigner

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Shikyo ducked back down in anticipation of returning fire. He tried to peek over to relocate the soldier who had escaped his final shot only grazed to be met with a shrill ringing of two metal slugs crashing into his cover just barely falling short of his face. He didn't take long to duck down after the first arrived and could hear the second crash into the thick rockface he hid behind. Picking up a small fistful of the flash powder he had taken from the stage back in the mansion he made sure he had the soldiers attention before tossing it down on the rubble ahead of him where the nearest of his victims had taken cover.

Creating a loud bang, a short blinding flash of light and large sluggish clouds of smoke that concealed his path to a patch of cover in short range to the dazed gunman. From little more than 15 feet away his advanced senses guided the already killshot position into a guarenteed gore fest sending a single shot aimed for his head.

((-a few g of flash powder, -1 bullet))  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces