Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Caleb soon regained a more fluid movement in his legs. He walked into the kitchen, taking the stairs in it down to the study.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 pm

Moé then fell asleep, but found her bed proved insignificant warmth.
She crawled into Caleb's bed, but missed Caleb being there.
The pit of want was not in her stomach, but she merely felt lonely.
Sir...

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Caleb looked upon the pile of books that his student had given him. Picking one up, he read the cover I Have No Mouth, But I Must Scream. He took the novel back up with him. Going into the parlor, he seated himself, and began to read.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:22 pm

Moé fell asleep, dreaming peacefully.
Brrrr...
She winced in her sleep.
Sir's warmth is the... best blanket.

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:02 am

Caleb read in silence. The curious book was quite odd, an alternate future, but oddly, in the past.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:10 am

Moé continued to sleep, her body heat eventually being insulated enough to let her pass out.
"Nnnn..."

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 am

Caleb occasionally looked to the fire. He sighed, and continued to read.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:29 am

Moé dreamed that her grandmother was still alive-- no, both of them. Her father would want that, after all...
She never knew her maternal grandmother, and only her father knew the paternal one. One died at 100 years of age, the other died at only 30. Severed immortality and gang violence. One died alongside her husband, the other died in front of her only son.

Moé then had a nightmare where she was killed by those same criminals-- as she practically had the same soul as that woman-- and she began to writhe.
~*~
There was a loud horn sound that seemed to spread throughout the earth, though nobody understood its meaning or its cause. It sounded horribly triumphant, as if one larger devil had overcome the other.
[[omg, plot development?]]

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 am

Caleb jumped. "...In the burning hells...." He stood. Walking towards the main entrance, he opened the door.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:43 am

Loki was at the door, actually.
"Excuuuuse me. To celebrate my victory of usurping the throne of Hell, I wish to take my dearest sister with me as I finally take the world under my rule! As I was supposed to..."
He thought about it.
"You? I dunno. I never did like you very much, so if you wanted to tag along, it'd be in the lower cabins..."

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:50 am

Now." His hands turned into tight fists.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:54 am

Loki backed away.
"Nah, I don't think so. I've worked for the past decade to have this chance..."
He crawled up the side of a wall, and began to try and open Caleb's bedroom window.
"I just... need to get... Sis..."

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:57 am

"....That was not for the wiser, I will ask you one more time before I will take lethal action, leave." Caleb looked up to him. A small fat round bottle of silvery liquid came into his right hand.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:02 am

Loki wasn't listening.
"Whoa! Sis is having one heck of a nightmare... I can hear her screaming..."
He then saw the silvery bottle, and crawled alongside the wall.
"I-I'll be back to get you Sis!"
He then jumped onto a large boat that conveniently happened to float down, filled with an army of the dead and demons, and he left into it as he vanished into the sky.

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 am

Caleb ran back into the house. Slamming the door shut and locking it. He ran up the stairs, going into his room, and seeing her sleeping. "...Awaken, their is a problem." Caleb said quite unsteadily.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games