Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 am
Mirza just felt the envirment and he just went a bit back to not get an easy hit of his enemy.
" Why is he protecting that demon so much. He have no use of it and it's no sense of it."
He then looked up and saw how angry his opponent was getting.
"Shall I play with his feelings and bring his true nature to cause a risk to destroy my own beaty to a rotten thing"
He wasn't scared of his opponent it was more of the bond the two demon had and the only bond he have seen like that was in fairy tales and in romantic novels and films he used to see when he was around towns.
He then looked at him and then looked at his hand and played with a dark energyball. "What...What would you do if I told you that your friend is not going to die but will not longer be something left of him...." He just looked at the thing. He called him thing because for his own oppinion his opponent was to ugly to be called demon. " So.... let us say that you will no longer see him ......if...I have hurten him....but you don't know because you have seen me here......" He then flied closer to him " But you don't know if I'm here or not...."
He then took the energy ball and threw it against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Adam kept himself gaurded and frwoend at him. He was confused, Mirza's words always seemed to twist over each other.
"you speak plainly." he sighed, irritated. He winced backwards at teh enegry ball and snarled.

--

Natasha gave a gentle smile. "I used to think so, when i was little...I hope so."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm
Mirza just looked at him and then smiled " I speak very well and you don't need to command me" He then took his parasol "I think It's time to make you powerless and so I can please my master" He then summoned a dark whirlwind to distract him and also to stun him. He then took his parasol and spin it and then made a twisted razor against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:17 pm
Adam battere dgainst teh wind and carrie don bringing up his scythe to block.
"What do you think Beelio will do with you when he's finsihed with you, eh? Tell me, how did you join his side? When did you give up on heaven?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:48 pm
"Heaven is the cause of this" He talked to him "You save and they slay" He then took his parasol and looked down "Beelio is not using me......"
He looked down and remembered the past and then looked up.
"Your trying to trick me"
He then took his gloves and a chainsaw appeared and went to Adam. He then summon knives and many sharp objects to attack him  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:56 pm
Adam's eyes widened as a chainsaw flew towards him. He blocked it with the scythe and it sheared through the polished wood, sending it off in splinters he clutched the blade to keep it form running off too. He was thus unable to block the knives and sharp objects. He cried ou as they sheared past him and into him and grimiced back.

"nugh...no I'm not. I just don't understand you...I don't...I w-want to."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:05 pm
"You think that you can manipulate me like you did too that doll"
He then looked how the objects were moving
"I hope she don't mind if I use her stuff to slice you part by part....But still I need to get you whole for my master"
He smiled and enjoyed the view he saw.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:12 pm
Adam gapsed as more objects sliced past him, and he pulled out a knife that had embedde din his side.
"I am not manipulating you.... i haven't..nugh..attacked you yet. Notice that? ...I certainly don't manipulate her."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:16 pm
"No because you also did the same thing before" He was thinking of the past again. He sighed and instead of sorrow he then looked at him
"Master told me that you had your moves and I will not fall on them"
He then took his parasol and tried to slice his right wing off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:27 pm
"I didn't-"
He was cut off by Mirza's attack and flapped his wings wildly against the wind in an attempt to get away from him, but the wind kept him more or less in place. He twisted to teh side as the parasol sliced into hsi wing, but deflected it a little. He grabbed his own blade and swept it toward Mirza in an attempt to defend hismlef and keep him away.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Yllirion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:34 pm
"The past is gone and so were you.... So many people to satisfied the blood lust of the angels and they stroked around.....slaying"
He then saw that he was defending himself
"Master told me everything......."
He then took his gloves of and felt his face.
He then made more sharp objects against him  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 pm
He blocked back with his blade, some of the many slicing into him, most being blocked. His damaged wing hung down and he found it hard to keep in the air at all.
He dropped out of the air and landed roughly on the ground, blocking upwards against the attacks.
"The angels do not slay anyone. The dmeons never die anyway! ...What did Beelio tell you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 pm
Dougal lifted himself to his feet. His body had finally finished closing up the major wounds, but he still felt dizzy from the blood loss. He staggered over to the cave wall for support. He could sense the energies of Adam and Mirza.
--------------

Opal shook off the dizzy sensation as had felt a moment ago. "It's taking those two an awful long time," she said. "If I was still had my original body I could have went him Adam to help." But then she wondered about that for a moment-if she was still in her original body she probably would have been free as she is now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 am
"Do you think that i will speak anything from my masters wisdom. He told me who you were and I can't judge you on my own. After all I have no will ... I should have killed you and give the bones to my master.
He then flied down to the grown and saw the objects going against him.
"You really like to play Q and A, but I can tell you that I don't like that game because I go straight into the fact."
He then took his gloves off and tried to go threw his mind shield and tried to reach into him. He was getting some pictures but they were all blank.
"You can't keep your mind away from me"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Gabriel sighed.
"I wish i could go down to Hell myslef, just to help out.....just to see it, as well."
he shrugged. "I can't of course. Adam is experienced enough and I know him well - he will take care of Dougal and he should be fine. Give them tme. it's not like there's anything we can do from here."

---

Adam winced back from teh mental atatcks and strove to fight him mentally off.
"nuughhh....y-you're definition of a fact is severely lacking. What did Beelio tell you, hm? He speaks out of his arse."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games