Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:12 pm
Aven thought a bit. "Um . . . I don't know. My mind went blank." he said with a sheepish grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 pm
Jasmine giggled and slid off his back and tried not to limp over to a large looking couch thing and jumped up on it. She didn't know if he would follow but she knew he would if she got too far away from him. So she settled on the couch and waited licking her injured paw but making it look like she was grooming herself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm
Aven, however, noticed the favoring of her paw when she went over to the couch. "Jasmine . . . are you okay?" he asked, following her over to the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Jasmine looked up and smiled a little licking his nose. "Yes my love. I jarred it a little when I tackled daddy. I didn't want you to worry but I guess I should have told you when things calmed down."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm
Aven frowned. "I always worry about you." he murmured, licking her paw himself. "You really should have told me earlier. But . . . I suppose you were doing the right thing for it. Staying off of it is good." he said, continuing to lick her paw, trying to make it feel better, though he really didn't know how.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm
"It's not injured in anyway I think I just pulled the muscle a little bit I should be okay soon." She said guessing his mood. "I promise I'll tell you from now on if I get hurt." She gently pawed at his nose with the injured paw smiling softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm
Aven smiled. "Alright. As long as you tell me." he said and hopped up on the couch and then settled in right next to Jasmine. "The moon'll set soon. And then we can go see Leon." he said with a smile. "You won't always attack him." he reassured her. "Your wolf will get used to him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 pm
Jasmine nodded slowly snuggling close to Aven a slight yawn escaped her lips. "After nap time." She said with a small smile at him. "All that played has me tired."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm
Aven smiled. "Alright. Sweet dreams." he whispered, gently licking by her ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:02 pm
Jasmine gave a small whine but settled down. However she didn't sleep. She just laid there staring at the wall trying to figure out why she reacted negatively to her brother yet practically fawned over her father.
When she woke she was human again. And completely naked. It wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't remembered she and Aven were spooning and looked over blushing very brightly. Yet he looked so handsome when he slept. Both as a human and as a wolf. She sat up slowly so she didn't disturb him then walked over to a closet and started putting on his clothes since she couldn't find her own.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 pm
Aven had fallen asleep as well, and also was human and naked again. However, he hadn't woken up yet. He had needed sleep at lot more than he had let on due to the events of the day, but it hadn't been until after Jasmine went to sleep that he finally let himself relax.

Kailee felt the moon set and her body change back to that of a human. She was also naked. She sighed and got up from the bed where she had been laying by Leon, having her pet him and then went over to her closet to get some more clothes. She didn't really feel embarrassed around him anymore when it came to nakedness. After all, there really wasn't any part of her that he hadn't already seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 pm
Jasmine stretched again running her fingers through her hair then stopped. A scent tickled her nose and she looked around for it. No not in the room. However she pulled a blanket over Aven to keep him warm. Another sniff. Enemy! Both the Instinct and the Beast were telling her protect. She looked around waiting as someone slipped in through the window. Claws from her old life flared to life. Her fangs lengthened as her need to protect flared. A growl. Hers? Or the intruders? She didn't know all she knew was protect and as she saw the intruder loom over Aven she launched herself at the assailant tackling it to the ground not asking questions as she tore out it's throat with her mouth then its heart with her claws. Then dropped them near Aven as if to impress him. She scent she smelt was still foreign it didn't smell like Leon or Kailee or the mother and father or her father it smelt like...evil. Something worse then whatever she was.

Leon blinked out of his daze straight away. "I smell blood." He breathed growling and traced to his wife pulling her close protectively. "I smell blood." He said again louder.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 pm
It was the scent of blood that woke Aven. He opened his eyes and they quickly widened as he sat up and saw the scene in front of him. "Jasmine? What happened?" he asked, recognizing the intruder as one of his old pack. What he hadn't told anyone was that in the howl that he had heard, was that she wanted him back. Orders for his capture had been in the howl as well as the declaration of war. It was one of the reasons why he had frozen up. She was not a merciful alpha.

Kailee yelped lightly when Leon traced to her and then looked up at him with shock when he announced that he smelled blood and then looked down to make sure nothing bad was happening with her pregnancy. She wasn't bleeding at all. "Where's it coming from?" she asked Leon, worried about her family and friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm
Jasmine smiled brightly her vampire fangs out as well as her claws. "They'll never take my Avie." She said smiling affectionately at him though almost completely covered in blood. Her eyes for a moment flashed black then red then gold then back to their deep blue. "I told you. I will always protect you." Then she picked up the heart and offered it too him. Though it was usually the courting male who'd offer the throats of his mates enemies to the female Jasmine thought it was more suited this way. She wanted him to know he was safe.

Leon held his wife tighter to him gathering her until he was satisfied she was completely safe. "Jasmine." He said with a tight voice. "She's killed."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm
Aven blinked as he saw the heart offered to him. He sighed and sat up, looking at Jasmine, a little embarrassed about his nakedness, but he grew up among werewolves. Nakedness was a common thing. "Jasmine. I want to protect you." he said, taking her hand and removing the heart from it. "And you don't have to give me those sort of things." he said, smiling a little. "It's kinda old-fashioned." he said with a wink. He then stood up and stretched. "I should get dressed." he said as an afterthought. Clothes hadn't been a big deal in her pack. And it had left an impact on him.

Kailee squirmed. "Do you know who she killed?" she asked, worried Jasmine might have killed someone she really shouldn't have. "You're squishing us, dear." she added, using 'us' for her and their daughter.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games