Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 pm
Judith smiled.
"Just relax." She said, amused that he was getting all flustered.

--

"So you're here to find a vampire breaking the rules?" Mason asked to make things clear.
Lillin continued to look at Tristen.
"So that's why you came in late last night too."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:28 pm
((Thankies. *spazzes from eating sour skittles*))

Koko watched as a couple cars went by. Drake was at least driving well enough that the cops couldn't pull him over. That would be fun to explain....also one of the reasons she had intended for the fields, but she guessed he would have to learn how to drive in town eventaully. Might as well jump right into it.

--

Fayt stared out his window at the sky as he listened to the music on his ipod. His stomach grumbled and he then decided to go get some junk food to snack on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:36 pm
Tristen nodded in confirmation to both points.
"Yes. I figured I'd try make my superiors happy. I'm knee deep in poop back home, so to speak, so i needed a holiday."
she laughed as a little relief of tension, but looked markedly uneasy once her defence had been punctured. She started to trace a few line son her arm where she'd drawn again.
"You seem to be handling this well." she commented, looking them both over.

--

"i am, I am." Drake said, frowning slightly. "What do we do next? i mean, should i just keep driving along the road or is there more to teach?"
that said, he didn't' fancy encountering any traffic. the cars going by made him twitchy when he was the one trying not to steer into them as they overtook him or streaked by in the opposite direction  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:40 pm
"Well.....you have your lights on, learned the turn signals, basic handling of driving down," Koko listed. "There are a couple other things but those can be learned when you're stationary."

"If you want to stop just say so," she added. "You have plenty of time to learn obviously so theres no rush."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Mason continued staring down Tristen.
"I-"
"He thinks you're a bear." Lillin cut in.
"What?" He broke eye contact with Tristen to look at her.
"I know what you're doing," She teased, "You're not showing her fear, that nature show I made you watch before we came here was on bears."
"N-no, I'm not." Mason flushed, he didn't expect her to notice.
"Yes, you are. If you show fear then she'll see it, like a bear."
Mason opened his mouth to speak but couldn't say anything against that, she was spot on.
--

"I don't know." Judith looked at Koko who knew the town better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:49 pm
Tristen laughed.
"I'm not going to kill you, dumbass!" she exclaimed, seeing what Lillin meant by his practically frozen expression.
"That's not my style, I'm not a monster. I just feed off hobos and send 'em on their merry way, usually. Humans are easily manipulated if you have the right training, they don't remember a thing."

--

Drake mulled things over. He didn't want to admit defeat, but stopping would be nice.
"ok...where do i pull up?" he asked, looking at the road markings  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 pm
Mason breathed a sigh of relief.
"Nice to know I won't be dying tonight." He chuckled a bit, now embarrassed, "If you'd said that sooner we could have been through that a while ago."
Lillin laughed too.
"See? She's nice." She said and hugged Mason.
"You were just being silly."

--

Judith looked at the side of the road.
"Anywhere looks good, just not in front of the fire hydrant." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 pm
"You can try out your parking there if you want," Koko replied pointing to the diaganol parking spot in front of another shop.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 pm
[do automatic cars even have a clutch? 0o lol *decides to be vauge*]

Drake nodded and slowed down again, driving towards the parking space uncertainly. he gradually reduced his speed to a crawl and applying the brake, having difficulty steering teh car right, but more or less getting tino the space.

----

Tristen laughed and then looked thoughtful.
"hmn, well that depends how you phrase 'nice' doesn't it?"
She took a seat next to a cadaver again, swinging her legs eagerly.
"so, i suppose you might have questions. In that case fire away." she winked. "I promise ot be 100% honest with you IF you never tell anyone else about me or vampires. If other people find out then I'll be forced to shut you up or turn you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm
[Automatic cars don't have a clutch xD]

Judith clapped.
"I think you did it!"

--

"My lips are sealed." Mason said, more relaxed now.
"I won't tell." Lillin smiled.
"So what are these rules that you were talking about earlier?" Mason asked, curious what they can and can't do.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 pm
(( sweatdrop ))

Koko smiled at the successful first lesson. "I suppose this earns you a small celebritory party when we get back," she laughed feeling like she was treating him like a little kid. And in truth he did tend to act like it....a naughty little boy.

Bly barked happily in the back. Someone somewhere shouted for him to shut-up. Koko tapped the window and him went silent. Yoki just moaned.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:10 pm
[thought not. Thus 80% of my driving experience is gone. It all comes down to the clutch and balancing it, else the car stalls or blows up XD doesn't help that where i live it's all hills, so every start was a hill-start, which involved carefully balancing the revs and clutch so the car doesn't roll backwards into traffic -haha rolleyes I want me an automatic! ]

Drake smiled.
"but of course, i am awesome." he said in mock-confidence, but still skeptical about his abilities.

---

Tristen shrugged and rolled her eyes to the ceiling as she thought.
"Hmn. Most of them are to do with not letting humans know we exist, really. Killing, if done at all, should be done discreetly - no important figures and covered up well. We must remain hidden and try to live normal human lives as much as possible. No showing off 'magic' as you'd call it in front of people. Nothing to make them suspicious. No killing other vampires unless they're on the Blacklist, then it's ok. No feeding form other vampires because you gain their power, which is bad. though sires are allowed to kill and feed off their childer as an exception."
She shrugged again.
"Basically do what the Prince and the Coven tell you. Live a happy, long little life and avoid rouge vampires. Some groups or tribes of vampires resent other tribes form learning their skills and so kill vampires for it, but it's rare. All in all this guy we're hunting is bad news because he's feeding excessively and too publically."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:18 pm
"You realize by learning how to drive we'll eventually just start making you take us where we want to go," Koko said gesturing to her and Judith. She was careful choosing 'we' and not leaving her out. "Shall I take over then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:20 pm
"if you buy em a car." Drake said with a smirk.
"yeah, swapsies."
he got out and allowed koko to move over, intending to take her seat and relax a little  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Judith giggled imagining Drake as a driver with Koko and her lazing around in the back of th car.

--

"Makes sense," Mason said thinking over what she'd just said.
"Don't want you guys to be found out."
"Yeah, that would be bad." Lillin agreed.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games