Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:55 pm
Mira flushed slightly "I can fight...I'm just not sure how well I'd do against a demon of his strength and power....."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 pm
Oblen sighs. "He's only got so much power over you because of your fear him so much."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm
Mira stared at him "He killed my mother before my eyes, I have a right to fear him.Besides, she was one of the first and he killed her as easily as if she were a newborn."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm
Oblen nods slightly. "Yes... but now... would be the time to transform that fear into vengeance and not let your mother die in vain."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm
Mira looked away slightly and bit her lip "Like I said...I'm not sure what I can do...I know nothing of this form yet..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 pm
Oblen shrugs. ”You’ll learn threw experience… but if you’re still not confident, you can just… defend and try to fight a bit dirty.” He said before blinking then began to pat himself down, looking for something. He smirks, finding it, he pulls a tablet out of a pocket with a picture of a bit of a plain looking sword. Oblen tosses it up and the tablet let out a blinding flash to be replaced by an actual sword, which appeared to be made of a blue metal. Oblen catches the sword and offers it to Mira. ”Here… just in case.”  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 pm
-color=blue]Mira looked at the sword with shock, confusion, and another emotion she couldn't quite place, then looked at Oblen "How the bloody hell do you fight dirty with a demon?" She touched the sword and flinched slightly, it was warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Heh, 'bout the same ways anyone else does... poke eyes, throw dirt in eyes, kick in groan, and so on." He crosses his arms. "Careful now, it's extraordinarily sharp."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:36 pm
Mira ran a finger down the lenght of the blade.She didn't know why but holding this sword felt so..right.Turning it in her hands, she studied the craftmenship "But the question is, will I even get close enough to do any of those things or even use this."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm
Oblen smirks. "I doubt he's going to keep his distance... not much he can do farther than arm's reach distance, seeing my powers should pretty much nullify his."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 pm
Mira gave him a confused look "Nullify...How?From what my mother told me as a child when demon are near eachother their powers grow, not deminish"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well... think of it this way... He throws a fireball... I can stop it or absorb it... he shoots a bullet, I'll catch it with telekinesis... and so on."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm
Mira nodded slightly and continued to look over the sword.It was well made, though it seemed heavy to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:21 pm
Oblen glances out the window. "... You wondering anything about that sword?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:38 pm
Mira nodded slightly "A bit....." She frowned slightly as she looked at him Why does he always look away from me....?  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games