Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrimmDeathEater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:04 pm
Hi, my name is Kathrine Blake.
People say I'm friendly, shy and socially awkward. I'm not very good at making friends, but I am feircly protective of the ones I have. I will always try and make someone smile if they're having a bad day, but I will never burden anyone with my own problems. I like seeing other people happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 pm

User Image
Jericho Blackwood
Year of Hogwarts: First Year l Wand: (11.5), (Black Ironwood), with (Pegasus Wing Feather) l Age: 11 l Pet: Owl l House: Unsorted
Currently with no one
Mood: anxious

This is where wizards become students. This is where the sorting happens. Jericho with every other student will take their sitting to be placed in the four houses that they will be in for the rest of the year. In his mind he hopes not to be in Slitheryne house. The other three houses, he doesn't mind.

Jericho's Personality

People say that, in a nutshell, I used to be Competitive when it comes to some competition ,especially Quiditch, a carefree personality (during his free time) , Kindhearted and a respecting fellow to his peers, very enduring to any challenge, has been very smart with his academic studies, he was known to have to much fun outside his academic studies.

SSJChocolate

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image

Arianna held on to her friend Nina's arm. It was the only thing keeping her grounded. Her heart was racing as she waited for her name. It wouldn't take too long being her name was Davenport but watching student after student walk forward was killing her. Every time the hat screamed Gryffindor her heart clenched. Hopefully, that would be her soon. She had to follow in her mother's footsteps, she just had to. Her mind kept spinning while she waited. It wasn't until she heard her name that she came back to her senses. She had been squeezing her friend's arm quite hard. She murmured an apology as she left her. She couldn't help but suddenly wish that they both were placed in the same house. With a deep breath she walked to the hat. She held it gingerly and placed it upon her head. Mom, whatever happens I hope you'll be proud of me.

Quote:
Having helped her father take care of her younger siblings has made Ari is a very compassionate person. She will always stand up for what she believes is right. She's easy to get a long with and very loyal to her friends. On the other side of the spectrum she's known to be a bit loud and boisterous. She's not the dumbest person in the world but she tends to not like to focus on all her studies unless it's Defense Against the Dark Arts her true passion. Having a good time is very important to Ari. That being said she still usually does well on all tests. On top of that she's headstrong, a bit stubborn, and she always manages to find some sort of trouble; that might be caused from years of playing football(soccer) with boys. That's right she's a tomboy!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image
Seymour Benjamin Ryans
[UNSORTED]

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
Blood: three-quarters magical
Upcoming 1st Year

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seymour could only shake his head at how Timothy had taken his mostly joking statement about their houses up. He still found it half funny that his friend thought while Gryffindor was slightly more likely he thought Slytherin was a good choice as well. Seymour didn't really care particularly after all it was just a house and the hat made the choice-not like it really mattered what anyone else did. Besides, Timothy could easily have made the guess since he knew the former houses of both his parents. He saw several other of his peers stepping up to the hat and Timothy and Lillith and finally he heard his full name being called out-"Seymour Benjamin Ryans"-and he winced slightly forever wondering why his parents thought Seymour was a normal good name for a kid.

With a sigh at the name and a shake of his head he stepped forward and sat on the stool like the many others did before him and waited for the hat to make it's verdict.

Seymour Benjamin Ryans
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quick to argue and can handle myself in a fight. I'm used to being considered unusual in a crowd, especially, when around my family from growing up in Paraguay-a blonde father and a strawberry blonde mother with a blue eyed kid does tend to stand out. However, I have also learned to adapt to my surroundings even when I'm the odd one in the crowd.I don't like being the center of attention and easily begrudge others who I feel are ungrateful for what they do have.

I suppose I also have a knack for avoiding studying-which drives my Mum up the wall-along with the occasional disappearing acts I pull. I hate sitting around staring at a book or doing school work, which since my Mum has always home-schooled me so far, drives her up the wall.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:32 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Akureikami
User Image
User Image

Well now was the time. Now he would know if he was destined to follow his family or forge a new path. Nervously he waited for his name to be called, standing as still as possible with the girls. The Great Hall seemed too quiet for so many people to be present. That was just how sorting he went maybe? Finally though the moment came and his name sounded out. Taking a deep breath he moved forward to take his place on the stool. Years ago his father had sat here, before that his grandfather. It made the whole thing a bit strange.

Lior
"Quiet, quirky and sarcastic, I'm is not afraid to say what's on my mind. Though sometimes it's more fun just to sit and giggle. I tries my best to keep an open mind and do what I can to keep it calm. At a young age I learned what it meant to control my emotions after I was subjected to visions before many Seers awaken. My temper is explosive though once it's triggered and I'm isn't afraid to bust a lip because of it. Thankfully though I haven't had many occasions when that's happened. Fairly kindhearted I like to see people smile and have been known to go out to of my way to make my friends feel better. Quick to laugh and smile I am known at home for my energy. "

Neither here nor there: Waiting to get sorted
A vision or two: Showtime
Kept at bay: Nervous, excited
Keeping me grounded: Delphina,
With a swish and flick: 10 1/2 inch Silver Lime containing an Ashwinder ash core. Smooth shaft with a bendy disposition.
A glimpse of the future:

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You seem to be a quirky lad,
A bit of a temper too,
However, I can see your kind heart underneath,
Better be...

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
[UNSORTED]

House: Unsorted
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Blood: Pure.
Currently: a 1st Year
Wearing: Plain Black Uniform

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wendy was more than happy to enter the Great Hall and begin the sorting and was merely amused at best by Mira's claim to only say things in black and white terms and not get upset about things-it was amusing and made her easier to figure out. As for the sorting, after the sheer number of peers who were called before her, she would probably think about killing someone if the dirty old hat dared to lay one brim to actually touching her red hair. She waited not really particularly caring where the others were sorted but glanced at the sorting in shock when she heard the last name Ryans called out. She frowned thinking: It would be just my luck that the idiot former sister of my father, Acacia, and her spawn from that half blooded Gryffindor whatever Ryans would be in the same year as me. Please just tell me that it is some other Ryans or something. She let out a long sigh not really having the time to pay much attention to wherever he was sorted whenever "Wendy Madeline Chaisty" was called out and she was to step forward and get sorted.

She glanced suspiciously at the boy before turning away and taking a seat on the stool and sat primly with exact posture and thought, I will burn this hat if it dares touch me. And for Heaven's sake I better not be put in some horrific house like Hufflepuff with that smiling idiotic cousin of mine or even worse Gryffindor-the house of those with no actual sense of tradition or respect. Holding her head high she waited as the hat began to be lowered towards her head.

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm the perfect example of what a well-bred witch should be. I willingly do not question the orders of the family, am driven to reach my ambitions and what is best for the family, and able to carry myself with poise. I fully understand the importance of not bringing shame to my family or myself, by composing myself with dignity and avoiding unfavorable rumors at all costs. I have been taught (and agree) there is absolutely nothing wrong with using others to reach your means and it is vital to keep a highly regarded reputation for yourself and your family. I have never given anyone reason to question my motives or intentions, regardless of what they may or may not be, and I plan to keep it that way.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Akureikami
User Image
User Image

Standing calm and poised, Melody was the picture of peace. It was hard to tell that the young girl was nervous. What if the house picked wrong? What if she let her parents down? Surely her father's wouldn't care where she was placed but still....family tradition was hard to let go of. Quietly she stood half of her tempted to grip her friends' hands but instead opting to keep them clasped before her. When her name sounded she raised her head up, looking straight ahead as she walked up to the stool. In her mind she hoped it was as graceful as she possibly could make it. Taking a seat gently on the stool she folded her hands neatly in her lap and awaited her fate.

Melody
"a thoughtful young lady. I am always planning my next step and am a very curious person. I enjoy understand how things work and why people do what they do. Not entirely to use it to my advantage but it is a plus. I tend to speak what is on my mind and do not mind if I tread on toes by doing so. Papi says that keeping to my beliefs is something very important and I agree. I can be mischievous like my uncle though and rather enjoy pulling jokes on my family and friends. I am a proper young lady, minding my manners at most times and doing what I can to make my family proud. I don't like being in trouble and hate it when I mess up. I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Lior and Ben bring out my sense of adventure and willingness to do what I need to get where I want. I love those boys and would do anything for them. Lately I've been finding my attention drawn to learning. Old myths and spell books have caught my love. I'm finding it interesting to learn just like Papi always did, though I doubt I'll ever be as smart as him. "

Standing my ground: Getting sorted
A calculated step: Time to do them proud
Sea of turmoil: Calm, playful, tad nervous
To trust or not to trust: The school
Defending Me: 9" Ebony with a Griffin Hair core. It has a spiraled shaft and a springy disposition
Words of Wisdom: ......

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Not as smart as your father, you say?
Well, my dear,
We are measured in intelligence by how well we learn,
Not by how much,
You will do well here.

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image
House- Unsortedx x Company- Wendy, Mira, Henry, Jayden x x Thoughts:Feelings - Finally... : Relieved and Slightly Annoyed. x x OOC- .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

It was a moment she had not realized she was dreading, thought her thoughts kept screaming it is a damn hat how could you possibly be nervous. Still her hand slipped into Jayden's rather instinctively trying to find some comfort, only to quickly pull herself away from him. Folding her hands together she fiddled with her fingers. Glancing around the tables as the other names were called she saw two familiar faces. Her brothers, Findlay and Findlaech were smirking toward her, Findlay giving her a wink.

Seeing them brought her to roll her eyes, the nerves completely gone and now simply desperate to get this over with. She had no reason to coware or anything, much less with her older siblings watching over her from a safe distance. By the time her name was called her normal attitude had returned and she smirked fixing a loose strand of hair as she walked up to the front. Looking down at where she was expected to sit she scoffed, it was unflattering,
"Is it that difficult to get a more suited chair?" she complained before taking a seat and having the hat placed on her head. Oh, this thing is filthy! Better not ruin my hair...

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Distant, stuck up, and rude are few words that describe this young lady. Many get a first impression that perhaps is not truly what she is like, but she does not care. Rather apathetic she does not concern herself much with others if it is of no advantage to her. Selfish and greedy in some ways, Gen tends to be rather ruthless when she wants something. But she is not naive nor rash, always meticulous when choosing or deciding a course of action. Every thing she does is not without thought or consideration, most certainly it is not without some personal gain.
Though behind this cold exterior lies another person. With a fascination for creatures, she prefers the company of other magical things than worrying herself with matters of witches and wizards.

████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

hulusis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image
First Year HouseHalf-Blood

you are a catch 22, either way i miss out
                                                      all of the grief i give you, is energy i can live without
                                                      but i could stand you one more night

xxxxx Henry entered the Great Hall, glanced to the left and to the right, and smiled. It was pretty awesome, he'd have to admit. Way more awesome then he thought it would be. Well, that's why he thought, until he was called up to be sorted. Being near the top of the list of the first students called was nerve-wracking, to say the least, but Henry would rather be the near the beginning than near the end. Standing in a crowd of 11 year olds that he didn't know was nice and all, but since he was called near the beginning, he could just get sorted and go sit down at his table and talk to people who might actually want to talk to him instead of listening to people argue behind him. Wendy and Genevieve were called before him, but Henry became the third of the group of first years that he'd arrived with to be called forth.

xxxxx Henry had a talk with his father before he left for school, about the different houses. His father had said that whatever house Henry was in would be sufficient because he was proud of Henry, but that was probably because his farther was a Hufflepuff. There was family history there, but Henry knew that he wasn't good enough for Hufflepuff. He wanted to be in a cool house, but he wasn't particularly smart enough to be considered for Ravenclaw. That left Gryffindor and Slytherin. Personally, he'd be happy in either, but Henry wasn't brave. So did that mean he'd be in Slytherin? Sure, some of his qualities were... not well looked upon, especially when he was younger, but that didn't necessarily mean that he belonged in Slytherin, did it? And even now, he was slightly nicer than he had been all year. Henry noticed that he was letting what other people think of houses get in his head. No, he couldn't be doing that. He shook off his nerves, then went up to the stool and sat down, awaiting the future.

Quote:
                                                      People say that, in a nutshell, I'm highly pretentious. When I was born, my mother left for a couple years and so my dad gave me everything that I wanted or could have. For a while, I didn't know the word no. I did what I please. He could never keep a nanny. I screamed my head off. Mom came back and had my sister and my two brothers and left again, and I was a jerk to them. I was about four years older than my sister, so I would always bite her when I didn't like what she was doing and lock her out of the house. When I got to school, I realized how idiotic other kids were and automatically thought myself better. And I mean, I could play sports better. Nothing wrong with thinking the truth. I have my moments though, where I'm not a narcissistic jerk. They're becoming more frequent, which is okay, I guess. I can be nice, to friends. Thankfully, I’m aware of what a jerk-face I can be at times, which I guess, I can use to my benefit.

Where: Great Hall
                                                      With: no one, really
                                                      Mood: Slightly Nervous
                                                      OCC:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User ImageUser Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

I'm going to sing you a Lullabye
It'll be soft and sweet.
And when I take your heart,
Don't worry cuz it won't skip a beat.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Nina Kagome Vienna ♥ Single ♥ First Year ♥ Unsorted ♥ Muggleborn

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina waited quietly with her new friend as names were called. When hers was called she almost squealed in delight as she walked forwards and sat on the stool. When the professor put the hat on her head, she tried to clear out all thoughts. Tried.

Nina's Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm feisty, spunky, and spontaneous. I like getting into trouble, but only when I deserve it. I like to pull pranks but nothing that can't be reversed with a small apology. I enjoy having fun and talking to people. Making new friends and singing my heart out. I love music and having fun. I'm loyal and courageous but also sneaky and partially conniving. It's not like i'm a rude brat or anything, but I can come up with my own plans.

╚═════════════════════╝

Feisty,
A bit of a troublemaker,
But tempered with loyalty and courage,
You will excel here...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Sir Spazalots
xxxxU R I A HxxxT O B I A SxxxS I M O N S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsorted First Year

Uriah had remained silent most of the trip. He had sat in an otherwise empty compartment in the train, then was among the last to pick a boat. He was gladly unnoticed for a the whole trip. But then they went into the Great Hall and every eye in the hall turned onto the group of first years. And worse yet was when his name was called and he had to step up in front of everyone and sit on the stool. Waiting as the hat fell onto his head. Waiting as everyone stared. Waiting as he felt like he was going to be sick from the nerves.This was much more trying then anything he had done before. Even that solo performance his mother had given him in that dance recital - and that was ballet!

This was much different than anything he had ever done before. He had danced in front of hundreds, he had spent hours and hours practicing routines and focusing on the task at hand, blocking out distractions and anything that may have messed him up. Those things he had practiced for, those things he had expected. This, this was sudden. This was on the spot, this was making him feel a tad nauseous. Uriah tried taking deep breaths as he felt all eyes in the hall on him. He needed to stay calm, he needed to keep those weird candies from the train down. He needed this to be over - soon.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ■ Reserved Uriah is a quiet type who does not speak up. He prefers to be in the background and not being focused on.
      ■ Passionate He has a love for dance, a love that makes it so when he does dance he is overwhelmed by the joy and fluidity and goes into a state of solidarity where he does not notice his surroundings.
      ■ Kind Being raised by a single mother he often was given lessons and proper manners and behaviors.
      ■ Dedicated He is a hard worker and determined, if not a bit stubborn. He stands by his decisions and follows his dreams. You can only get so far as a dancer if you aren't dedicated.
      ■ Loyal Once you are his friend he will stay by your side and help you in any way he can.
      ■ Honest He won't lie without feeling horrible and very guilty.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. It was barely there for a moment before it called out....
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Antechamber -> Great Hall (Sorting)

Mira didn’t know what to make of her fellow classmates. They were severely annoying from what she could tell. How could her sister handle these people? They were either to happy or just plan brats. Mira didn’t understand it was there no happy medium. Regardless of how she felt about the matter, the young blond waited for her name to be called.

Truthfully the longer Mira waited the more she felt nervous. It began to make her question her feelings.
‘Why am I nervous…? I shouldn’t be nervous… I know where I’m going.’ She tried to assure herself. Truth was she used to be like her sister which meant she should be in Gryffindor. However now she acted like a Slytherin a place where people like Wendy would go. Honestly she wasn’t so sure if she wanted to be in a house full of… those people.

"Mira Mitchell!"

Suddenly her name was called… and Mira felt like she was shaking. Walking slowly up to the stool she took a seat trying to remain steady. The last thing she needed was for Wendy to question her on it. As the hat was placed on her head Mira could think of only one thing.
‘Please put me in the right place… I don’t want to deal with anyone… I just want to be left alone to do what I want…’

Mira Mitchell
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a rather angry person. Granted I wasn't always that way. Yeah I know it's a shock, I used to be like my sister, happy and kind towards others. Now I couldn't say a nice thing if I tried, I'm certainly not brave like her, not that I want to be. All I want to be is me... I just wish I didn't act like such a coward not that I'll ever show it. No, I'll never show my weakness...

I despise my sister Grace for the death of our mother and I won’t let her forget it. If I had to choose I would gladly take my mother back in a heartbeat. I also hate my sister Leonette she’s always getting in the way of me letting out my frustration. Though I guess my sister protecting me from a bunch of vampires helped our relationship a bit. Solving all my problems with fights I don’t back down and won’t let others tell me how it’s going to be. With that said I am also quite opinionated.

User Image

With: Other first years... Sorting Hat, Deputy Headmaster

Wearing: Plain Black Robs

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:47 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Squeeky Luff
Lin Daiyu
Unsorted ** First Year ** Seer

User Image
"Honesty is being blunt,
being blunt is right.
Never back down from a fight,
let your courage and wisdom make you right.

Hearing that it was time for sorting, Lin walked into the hall where all the tables were with all four houses. It was...one thing to hear about Hogwarts, since she did come from a pure-blooded family, but it was a whole other thing when you were actually there.

That's when the sorting hat sang and started to sort the different students, when it came to her, Lin sighed, "Now or never."

I feel nervous you know?
My inner thoughts are, "........""
I'm in the house of Unknown
I am a proud first year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a blunt and honest individual who can read most people like a book. I'm studious and love reading and anything to do with knowledge.

I may be a complete nerd at times, but I have taken kung-fu, tai-chi chen and judo lessons so I will not hesitate to drive you into the ground.

All in all, I'm polite to those who know me, and can come off as snobbish or rude to those who don't. Just try to get to know me. I won't bite, much.

Studius,
Blunt and honest too,
And a self-proclaimed nerd,
The pest place I feel should be...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Grespeciatto
User Image

William xXx Wynters

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                              xx`◜ w i l l˟↘ ᴛʜᴇwhat, now? - ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏᴜʀ
                                              xx( ) THAT'S A s o l i d one AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                              xxx FIND ME UP A LITTLE HIGHER FIND ME UP A LITTLE HIGHER - UP A LITTLE HIGHER
                                              xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT A TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : cool . ♔ . with : hogwarts . ♔ . at : the great hall )
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfirst year . ↘ . unsorted . ↘ . swordsman . ↘ . pureblood

- Making his way to the raised platform, William took a seat on the rickety stool, eyes particularly cool during the moment— uncommon, for him. They were usually filled with energy, something bright dancing behind them, or so his brothers used to say. It felt slightly deceiving, this mask he was wearing, the first face he was presenting to the world in Hogwarts at whole. Posture regal, back straight, figure held proud and tall, perhaps his mother would approve of his portrayal of the Wynters name, with its pureblood ancestry and their impressive lineage.

- He was very much aware, of course, of all the eyes in the hall on him. Maybe he was even recognized by some, who would have known his surname from the circles his family usually travelled. He didn't really care, though. This whole facade was only for show up here. He wasn't intimidated by the presence of such a large crowd of strangers, he had been brought up to flourish in the spotlight, and was calm, cool, collected.

- Still, it didn't take away the fact that he was completely excited about this. He'd not read up on the houses before he came here, preferring to keep it as a surprise to himself. He wondered where he would be placed, who would be his kin for the next seven years— all to be determined by this ratty old hat.

William's Personality

■ BRAVE William had always been a stout-hearted man. Even as a child, the youngest Wynters son was always undertaking feats that took courage, such as climbing up to dangerous heights and many more situations. He is not afraid to face the consequences, takes them with dignity and accepts the results of his actions.
                                                ■ MORAL Having a very solid sense of right and wrong, he weighs each situation and action and thinks on whether its outcome would be right or not. When it comes down to it, he is chivalrous, willing to fight for his views and stand up for what he thinks is right.
                                                ■ STUBBORN Giving up is not a well-used word in William's vocabulary, possessing a dogged determination in anything, from completing a task to getting his own way. He is not quick to budge, but once he forms an opinion on something, it would be very pressing to change his mind or dissuage him from whatever he has already decided on.
                                                ■ ARROGANT Naturally, as someone of his upbringing and position, it comes with a natural feeling of superiority, no matter how slight it may be. William is confident in many things, his abilities, his looks and his status, and comes off as overconfident in them at times.
                                                ■ Strong-Willed William is independent, strong and not easily stood down. Doggedly staying on his platform on any conflict or argument, it takes a fair bit to intimidate or break him down.
                                                ■ FIERCE William has always been strong and expressive and it has transferred over to his demeanour outwardly as well. He is an intense character, marked by much fire and energy and carries himself and his actions as so.

o o c : ramble here, b***h

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A bit stubborn, are we?
And arrogant too!
You have a good heart however,
I know just where to put you!

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:06 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Smart in the Great Hall with the Sorting Hat
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Determined
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ It's not like this is going to be hard... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Sunny days seem to hurt the most; ❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          I wear the pain like a heavy coat. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          I feel you everywhere I go. ❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWhen his name was called, Elliott stiffened his back, refusing to let any of the nerves he'd been feeling all day affect him in that moment. It wasn't like he had anything to be nervous about, after all. His house didn't matter overmuch; it just decided who he'd be spending the next seven years sharing a room with. To be honest... as long as he didn't end up in the same house as William Wynters, he didn't care. He was probably a Ravenclaw, he knew. He liked books more than people. Couldn't be bothered with people most of the time, actually. Not that he had a problem with them per say, he just didn't quite... understand them. Characters in books were simple, easy. They had motives driving them. Real people had motives, too, but theirs were often harder to guess at. If Elliott didn't make Ravenclaw, he thought he might be a Slytherin, though he would be surprised. He didn't think he was very snake-like, aside from the fact that he could be somewhat cunning, and that he could sometimes seem a bit cold to others. He wondered if William would be a Slytherin... his mother had almost definitely been one, he could tell just looking at her. But, apart from the rare instances where the blonde actually managed to keep it together, he seemed too... spastic. Elliott smirked; it would probably eat the woman alive if her son didn't make the house. That probably shouldn't amuse him so much, but it did. He supposed he wasn't very nice sometimes... but he didn't feel the need to be nice to that kid. He'd been nothing but a thorn in Elliott's side since the moment they met, which was saying something, because the amount of time they'd spent in each other company was probably less than two hours. He snorted at the thought as he sat down on the stool, eagerly awaiting the hat's verdict.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃ I see your smile, I see your face,
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I hear you laughin' in the rain;
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃ I still can't believe you're gone.

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
■ INTROVERTED Elliott was always a quiet child, but ever since the death of his parents, he's become even more so. In general, people bother him; it's not that he has anything against them, it's just that he can't seem to avoid the topic of what happened to his parents, and when people find out, they always feel sorry for him, and he can't stand it. So, he mostly keeps to himself.
■ QUICK-TEMPERED One of the only traits Elliott shares with his older brother is his temper; while he has a longer fuse than Kenneth, when he does blow up, he blows big. He's a very emotional person, and tends to try to channel most negative emotions into anger, rather than allowing himself to feel depressed or hurt. Typically, he ends up crying anyway, though.
■ SHARP Elliott is sharp, particularly in his wit. He's never one to hold back a snappy comeback, and tends to respond to anything that annoys him by looking down his nose and trying to prove how smart he is. He thinks quickly on his feet and is good at working through problems. What he lacks in brawn he more than makes up for with his brains, and he never fails to put them to good use. As far as he's concerned, knowledge is power, and while he isn't power-hungry per say, he knows the value of being in control.
■ CURIOUS His love of books is born of a thirst to learn; he loves a good story, but he's also intrigued by knowledge. Practicality is always of interest, though he doesn't particularly mind learning something useless; it's important to him just because it's something he didn't already know. He absorbs new information like a sponge, and loves to find more. Whether or not he has need to or is capable of applying that knowledge is irrelevant; he just wants to know it.
■ MATURE Aside from his inability to keep his emotions in check, Elliott is very mature for his age. He speaks maturely, and knows how to handle most any situation maturely. So long as he is not directly involved in an altercation, he can usually mediate well, and is an excellent voice of reason. When he is involved, his emotions tend to get the better of him, but after it's all said and done, he's typically quick to see his error and apologize (and even manages not to hold it against them later).
■ SOLEMN His parents deaths have taken a toll on him. Rather than the sunny, bright child he was before, Elliott spends his time with his nose stuck in a book, and rarely smiles. He is quiet and cold, and eternally pessimistic. He doesn't see the point in looking on the brights side. He is also ever so slightly obsessed with death; he doesn't romanticize it or have any real interest. Rather, he can't seem to keep the concept out of his head. He thinks on it constantly, usually resulting in a deep depression.

Quite a bit of wit, I see,
With a curious mind,
You seem to prefer to keep your own company,
This house would be the perfect fit for you, then...

Ravenclaw!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games